Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Klopar

re: App: Klopar

The application submitted by Klopar is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Klopar
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 81
Race : Dwarf
Class : Champion

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I am looking at coming back to the game after a long absence. I recall being in the kin before, but with as long of an absence as I've taken, I'm not surprised to be no longer in the kin.

Player info:

Age Range:
Old Fogey

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have: :
Been playing some form of roleplaying game(be it tabletop or more massively multiplayer online) for well over 10 years. Not sure if that qualifies me or not, but I've been playing lotro specifically on and off for the past 8.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
MST(Utah)

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Klopar is an odd dwarf. He's seen too much and been too many places to truly be considered completely sane. He dresses in rather bright, clashing colors and doesn't seem to mind the strange looks he receives.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
Used to be in Heroes of Middle Earth on Meneldor.

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
No, I was not. I asked Beohof if you were recruiting though and he sent me to this application.

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
Been to a few, yes. It's always a good time.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
I'll list my least favorite, raiding. Everything else is grand.

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
Honestly, just a place where I can talk with others who are passionate about the game and the books that inspired it.

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
Crafting? Grouping up for quests? Dunno, really.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
Couldn't force myself to watch the third Hobbit film after what Peter Jackson did to the first two. Otherwise, I've read most all of Tolkien's works. Liked the Silmarillion the most.

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
No, not really. I am an open book, however, so if anyone has any other questions, they're free to ask.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum