Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carica
Carica Zoi
Chicken Officer

Awarded:

re: Ales & Tales Poscast

While going through my old file folder, I found some of the old downloaded Ales & Tales podcasts!
So I have uploaded them to google drive for all to hear. =D
You can hear the real voices of many of current and past LMB members singing songs and telling tales. Usually recorded over abc files.
Some may be more listenable than others. (Oh Eru I wish I could redo the Drunken hobbit song. You can also hear my silly bumper at the beginning of Episode 11 LOL)

They were hosted on libsyn, and I think they were on itunes podcast section too at the time. Cannot be found in either of them now.
I only have a few of them though, so If anyone has any of the others downloaded, or are able to contact either Lennidhren, Gaiagil or Locney who were in charge of them, it would be great if we could gather these and archive them somewhere as part of LMB history.

Episode 6 - 2011.08.29
Episode 7 - 2011.09.05
Episode 8 - 2011.09.12
Episode 9 - 2011.09.19
Episode 10 - 2011.09.26
Episode 11 - 2011.10.03
Episode 12 - 2011.10.10
Episode 20 - 2011.12.05
Episode 21 - 2011.12.12

They also used to have these extra blooper reels, mostly featuring Locney. envy

Episode 17 - Locney's Spare Brain / Shop A&T / Why doesn't anybody tell me these things
Episode 20 - Shot in the Face
Episode 22 - Burglar, not pillow / Snuggly Butter

Speaking of 'Shop A&T', didn't we actually have Ales & Tales mug or merchandise somewhere, or am I remembering wrong?

Keli
Officer

Awarded:

I miss those

Veriwin
Officer

I just gave an episode a listen. Very nice. I imagine they required a good amount of effort to produce.
Shenti Darkblade

I listened to one as well. Mainly pie talk and it made me want pie as well... I don't think anyone can turn down a really good pie, or can they? As my main is an elf, it just seems slightly odd that I adore pie, but I don't think an adventure is much good without some.

Hobbits and pie is dangerous stuff. Give them one and they will follow you forever till you give them even more. If you don't give them more then they will jump on you(they are very heavy since they love eating pie). You have been warned!

We ride for pie from the bakery! For the hobbits and their empty stomachs! Ride now! Ride now!

It just so happens that I have had cherry pie today for dessert! I totally didn't eat some on purpose though wink

A Not-So-Elf who is obsessed with pie and pipe weed. Main:Shenti(Champ) Alts: Adorold(Mini), Carvadal(Ward),Tarenthiel(Hunt), Targlahad(Cappy) Salararda(Burg) and Amdandreth (LM) are in the LMB. Other alts: Flamgarth(Hunt), Lamnila (Guard), Lathreimiel(RK) and Ernuna(Beor). Multibox Alts: Lansalba(emergency storage hobbit/Mini), Skaldvi(Mini) and Githard(Mini). My alt kinship is Keepers Of The Pies.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: