Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HedeHede

re: App: Feldoret

The application submitted by Feldoret is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Feldoret
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 105
Race : Elf
Class : Hunter

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I seek friendly kinship or community where i can enjoy and share this online middle-earth experience.

Player info:

Age Range:
22+

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have: :
LOTRO is my only MMO.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
GMT +3

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Feldoret was born in Nargothrond which was ruled by Finrod in First Age. His father and mother were killed by an orc ambush. He always followed and admired the noble King Finrod. He often talked with him about Arda and nature. There he was introduced with the Race of Men.
He joined countless battles while protecting Nargothrond from orcs and other evil creatures of Morgoth. He took long journeys to east and north of Nargothrond. He visited lands of mortals and the great builders of Nargothrond. While he was away, Nargothrond was sacked and destroyed by Glaurung. He lived a life of exile until the War of Wrath. After the great war, he migrated east towards Dwarf-Road and then settled Lindon.
In the Second Age, he continued his campaign against evil. In the Third Age, he traveled the lands of Men, Elves, Dwarves and Hobbits.
He enjoys travelling ancient lands like the great fallen Dwarven city of Khazad-dum and lands of old Arnor Kings. He always has a trust and tolerance for Dwarves and Race of Men.
Also Feldoret always has a thirst for knowledge of the past ages. He seeks his ancestors marks and history of Arda. And he has a passion for peaceful life.
His story is not done yet. Evil stirs in the east and he knows the Enemy will not fall easily.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
The Alliance

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
No.

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
I think yes but not sure.
Once they were performing at Bree's festival place. It was very laggy as far as i can remember.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
Music Festivals, deeding, questing, travelling around while listening soundtracks.

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
Not much actually, i just seek friendly community. And maybe a little Tolkien spirit. =)

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
I believe i'm helpful to those who need aid. And big Tolkien fan.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
I read and seen almost all of them.
I like that moment when Finrod realises Beren actually brings his doom(with his Silmaril quest) but he accepts the quest anyways.
Sam's Speech from The Two Towers from movies.(that is just one of my favorite scenes, not the one)

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
No.

Tulenn
Cat Herding Officer

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: Feldoret - by Tulenn

Your application has been approved. Please seek out an officer in-game for your recruit interview. If you haven't already done so you may wish to /joinchannel alesandtales to assist you in finding an officer of the Lonely Mountain Band.

Alt Kins:
Silvermoon Manor: alts-Sugarbell, Halliwyn, Callabeth, Jesstan, Orinhir, Audli, Candriell, Grif             
Silvermoon Vintners: alts-Darcyil, Jilanna, Esdell             
The Ravenhill Rovers: alts-Bekk, Draim, Nathrec

On Crickhollow: Tulenn & Cloverly (Old Winyards Kinship)
Corulin
Corumael
Pretty Officer

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: Feldoret - by Tulenn

Interviewed and invited! Welcome to the LMB, Feldoret! =D

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum