Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Other Worlds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Malornwyn

re: ESO - Guild Bank

Hello Friends. Thank you for entrusting me to be your Quartemaster!

I am currently trying to figure out how to manage the guild bank, but this is a bit difficult given the current ESO guild bank mechanics in regards to crafting materials and the player crafting bag provided through ESO Plus.

In general, I will be trying to stack anything stacky to help manage space. This means you will have to withdraw the entire stack, take or use what you need and then place what remains back into the bank (if anything is left over). This shouldn't be too much of an issue except with crafting materials

For players without ESO plus you should be able to withdraw a stack into your own inventory, right click on the item, pick the option to Split Stack from the drop down menu, take what you need and then place the rest back into the bank.

For players with ESO plus you would need to adjust your settings so the items are not automatically added into you crafting bag. You can do this by going under - Settings > Gameplay > Items > Auto-Add to Craft Bag > select off.

Feel free to use what you need and if there is something you are specifically looking for, please inbox me or post a wishlist on this thread and I'll see what I can do for you.

I'm also open to ideas and suggestions.

Far apart, but never alone! Happy hunting!

Mal
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Other Worlds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: