Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sarnë

re: App: Sarnë

The application submitted by Sarnë is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Sarne
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 105
Race : Elf
Class : Rune-keeper

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I've been a solo player for 5+ years but I would like to participate in end game content with fellow Tolkien enthusiasts! I'd love to start raiding, instances or doing any kind of group content and attend social events.

Player info:

Age Range:
22+

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have: :
LOTRO is the only MMO I play. I've been a VIP member on and off since 2011.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
UTC+09:00 (Japan Standard Time)

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
My elf is one of the Wood-elves of Mirkwood, of Nandor descent and has lived there under Thranduil's reign since it was known as Greenwood the Great. She serves as a Rune Keeper under Thranduil's ranks.

I haven't yet developed an full identity but I would like to start getting into role playing. I want to carefully scrutinise her to be sure she makes a good fictional character.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
None

LMB experience:

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
No, but I would definitely like to!

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
I mainly quest and deed. My ultimate goal is to get maximum rep with all factions.

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
I'd like to get advice and knowledge on gear, vitals, stats, etc. and other things as well as mutually assist other members with end game group content. Basically, I'd like to learn how to be less of a squishy Rune Keeper.

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
I am helpful, patient and kind. I'm willing to help other members even if that means redoing quests, instances, etc. I love to help.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
I've read the trilogy and The Hobbit and have seen all the films. Generally, my favourite moments are those of Gandalf in the Shire, "head for the village of Bree", Arwen and Aragon, and any in which Elves make an appearance. Simply, the entire trilogy is awesome! The White Council, the Council of Elrond, Arwen at the Ford of Bruinen, Sam and Frodo at Mount Doom and of course, the bittersweet ending are some of my favourites from the films.

Misc:

Corulin
Corumael
Pretty Officer

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: Sarnë - by Aedon Durreah

Interviewed and invited! Welcome to the kin, Sarne! =D

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum