Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Canthallion

re: App: Canthallion

The application submitted by Canthallion is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Maefuin
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 17
Race : Elf
Class : Rune-keeper

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I want more ingame-friends and LMB seem to have a lot of members and I've heard only good about the kin.

Player info:

Age Range:
Old Fogey

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have: :
This is my first (and only so far) online game. Participated in som RP -table and dice kind of thing- a long time ago. If I said I was good at it I would lie - I wasn't. But I do wish to learn :)

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
Europe/Scandinavia

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
He is the younger twin to Maelui (Corulin and I made these twins as a for-fun thing and we go on quests together with them). Maefuin is the mischievous one. Using XP-disable to better enjoy the story.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
Sons of Numenor

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
Corulin

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
Many Andune concerts. Went to Weatherstock 2016. One Spring Racing Carnival 2016 (but all these not with Maefuin, my other char Canthallion)

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
Questing and conserts

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
Nice people to communicate and hopefully quest with! Learn roleplaying :)
And possibly just hang around with for the fun :)

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
I'm a bit shy, but I will do my best to participate in events.
And I would like to learn a lot and maybe in the long run I can be helpful to others :)

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
I watched the three Ring-movies long before playing. After I started playing LOTRO (late 2015) I just had to se the Hobbit-movies. Now - thanks to enjoying the game - I consider reading the book (which I failed at in my teens). My absolute favourite scene in the Ring-movies is "release the river" - when the ents are marching in on Isengard.

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
Won't play this character much until after the Yule-events. He only collects tokens these weeks :)

Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: Canthallion - by Aedon Durreah

Greetings Maefuin, your application has been approved. Please /joinchannel alesandtales and ask for an LMB officer to complete your interview.

Corulin
Corumael
Pretty Officer

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: Canthallion - by Aedon Durreah

Interviewed and invited! Welcome to the kin, Maefuin! =D

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum