Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Misteej

re: App: Misteej

The application submitted by Misteej is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Champiana
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 7
Race : Race of Man
Class : Champion

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I'm looking for a guild home, where I can socialize and play my character solo or with a kinship group. I love to chat as I level, I enjoy helping others, and you look like you have lots of people on. I talked to one of your kinnies, and he was telling me about all the great events you schedule. LMB sounds just like what I'm looking for!

Player info:

Age Range:
Old Fogey

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have: :
Tons! I've been playing MMO's for 20+ years~ Started with The Realm, then DAoC and UO, then EQ, EQ2, WoW and here.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
MST? I think, I'm in AZ

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
She's going to be a great champion~ Running Red line for soloing and yellow line for groups. Of course, she's only lvl 7 atm. She'll do deeds as she levels.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
I don't remember, it's been a long time since I've played.

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
Geoffri

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
No, I haven't, but I'd love to go!

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
questing, deeds

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
Mostly just to have people to talk to, I usually solo. I don't beg, whine, steal, etc. I'm looking for LMB to give me company :) I don't use and abuse guildies, I don't ask for stuff, if there's something I need I pay for it and provide mats, I'm much better at giving than taking.

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
A cheerful attitude, honesty and loyalty

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
Yes and yes...I read all the books over again, usually about every 5 years or so, I cry in the same places, my heart lifts up in the same places. I think my favorite scene is when Gollum bites off Frodo's finger and falls into the fire! I cry when loyal Sam carries the ring and Frodo up the mountain. I'm really bad with names, but when the girl that falls in love with Aragorn wakes up from her coma and has to stay in the hospital, and falls in love with the son who heals her.

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
I live in an RV and move all the time. Winters we spend in Yuma, and have high speed Internet, but summers we're all over the place, sometimes I have a horrible connection or no connection at all. I'm retired and play all hours of the day and night!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum