Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alpav

re: App: Alpav

The application submitted by Alpav is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Agiencar
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 64
Race : Race of Man
Class : Captain

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
It seems like an active kinship with plenty of people who share an interest in Tolkien's world and love to discuss it. The events seem great, bringing the kinship together outside of just doing quests and raids.

Player info:

Age Range:
18-21

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have: :
LOTRO free player experience, not much other experience. I haven't really participated in RP before but it seems interesting.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
EST

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Agiencar Erland is a Male Captain of Dale who has traveled from Dale to Bree due to curiosity of the Men of the West. Witnessing the gradually rising horrors and terror taking place in the once serene lands of Bree, he has decided to take up arms and aid the fellowship in their journey.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
Sons of Numenor

LMB experience:

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
I haven't but fully intend on attending the next upcoming event.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
Sight-seeing and interacting with other players.

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
I'm interested in an active kinship with people available not necessarily to help out with gameplay but just talk about the lore as well as participate in RP events such as concerts. It's these types of things that really set LOTRO apart from other games.

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
I believe that I am a friendly person who is easy to talk to and open to others. My character is only level 64, so there's not too much he can materialistically contribute to the kinship, however I'm levelling the jeweller skill and am at the Westfold level. In this way, I can contribute jewellery for the lower levelled members of the kin.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
I have seen all the movies and read the Hobbit and up to halfway through the Two Towers. One of my favourite moments was when Tom Bombadil was inspecting the ring and it had absolutely no effect on him. It really demonstrated how he is a being on a different level, unaffected by the One Ring's power where even Gandalf or Elrond would have fallen to its influence had they decided to keep it.

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
No, this is a pretty in-depth application that I feel covers all the relevant information.

Vorlt Trankey
Vorlt

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: Alpav - by Tulenn

Woo you applied! If you get in, gonna have to run more stuff together!

Awarded:

Your application has been approved. Please seek out an officer in-game for your recruit interview. If you haven't already done so you may wish to /joinchannel alesandtales to assist you in finding an officer of the Lonely Mountain Band.

Alt Kins:
Silvermoon Manor: alts-Sugarbell, Halliwyn, Callabeth, Jesstan, Orinhir, Audli, Candriell, Grif             
Silvermoon Vintners: alts-Darcyil, Jilanna, Esdell             
The Ravenhill Rovers: alts-Bekk, Draim, Nathrec

On Crickhollow: Tulenn & Cloverly (Old Winyards Kinship)
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

Interviewed and invited

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum