Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Remembrances
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Bilwise
Officer

Awarded:

re: :( Godwineson, Meneledan, Galspi, etc.

sad

Lauralda wrote:
Shocking and unexpected news sad crying Godwineson has been a stalwart and steady member of LMB, always ready to chip in, and a friendly presence in kinchat. He will be dearly missed.

Carliee, thanks so much for sharing the news. It's been a long time, you've been missed as well. My prayers are with you and Godwineson's family in these days.

*pie hugs*
Faer/Laura

I may be back soon....trying to figure out the password to his gaming laptop which I stopped and borrowed from his house last night...I have a key and am sure he'd want me to have it. I have his mom's blessing to take anything I feel he'd want me to have. I guess I'll soon have one heck of a Tolkien library.
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

Is there a final date and time for the memorial service? If so, could it be added to the front page announcements, calendar, and so forth? Thanks!

Awarded:

I won't edit Lhinn's news post, lest I break something, but the plan is to hold the memorial this Sunday, Oct. 2nd, starting at 4:00 pm (EDT /servertime) following the conclusion of the Andune Ensemble show. Let's plan to meet at the main kinhouse in Falathlorn.

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

I have added the information to the calendar, front page and our Facebook group.

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

Thank you. Is it open to the public?

Awarded:

Kiralynn of Rohan wrote:
Thank you. Is it open to the public?

Other than wanting to deter griefers, I can't think of a reason why others wouldn't be welcome. I don't know how well known Godwineson's characters are throughout the LOTRO community?

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Carliee

There's a chance I'll be late as I'm not feeling well...sore throat and super tired....and will need to download recent patches.
Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

Today is my daughter's 16th birthday and we're having a small family party this afternoon. I likely will miss most, if not all, of the memorial. Please know that my heart is there with you all, as you fondly recall Godwineson and gather to share memories of our dear kin member.

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Carliee

Will someone record the memorial? I don't know how and am not sure I'll make it...so sick and no home internet.
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

We will try to record it and to capture the log as well.

Danniwyn

### Chat Log: General 10/02 04:02 PM ###
You pose heroically! Very nice.
Andeon draws his sword in salute to Qiredis!
Pelind waves to everyone.
Andeon draws his sword in salute to Danniwyn!
[alesandtales] Rantingraver: 'Thunderstruck's show starts at about 4:00 PM (server time after Andune Ensemble finishes) in front of the stables by The Prancing Pony. Please, come and enjoy good music and dancing with your friends!'
Andeon draws his sword in salute to Pelind!
Pelind draws his sword in salute to Andeon!
Andeon draws his sword in salute!
[Kinship] Mithrilfist: Aerlinnbar! The happiest house in all the realms!
You sit.
Sonca has come online.
[Kinship] Andeon: perhaps not today...but it is the house of song, and songs of fond memories and sad farewells are equally appropriate here, I imagine
[alesandtales] Rantingraver: 'Thunderstruck's concert is now underway at the stables by The Prancing Pony if you are interested.'
Braxwald has gone offline.
[Kinship] Mithrilfist: Aye, perhaps not today, but I will still voice my pride as a Longbeard should!
Byrcha has come online.
[Kinship] Belathriel: memorial ar kinhouse?
[To Kinship] Yes Bela
[Kinship] Calycanthus: Yes.
Elimraen has come online.
[Kinship] Mithrilfist: Aye!
[Kinship] Mithrilfist: Hail, Sonca!
Geoffroi waves to everyone.
[Kinship] Belathriel: i did not really know him
[Kinship] Byrcha: Hullo again kinfolks!
[Kinship] Sonca: Hello
[Kinship] Mithrilfist: Hail, dear Byrcha!
[To Kinship] Hi Brycha and Sonca
[Kinship] Andeon: all the more reason to join us - you can hear about him from those of us that did...
[Kinship] Bilwise: *waves to all*
Bilwise pats Sleeping Cat on the head.
Darnesa has gone offline.
[Kinship] Sonca: I managed to escape Bree Jail for a bit for this
[Kinship] Elimraen: Hi Bil et al :)
Danniwyn pets the sleeping cat
[Kinship] Pinoh: where is the memorial service being held?
[Kinship] Calycanthus: Kinhouse.
[Kinship] Byrcha: At the main kinhouse
You sit.
[Kinship] Mithrilfist: Quick, Sonca! Hide under my cloak! If they come here, Nugget and I won't say a thing about your escape!
[To Kinship] Hi Elimraen :)
Bilwise waves to Sonca.
Sonca cheers at Bilwise.
Sonca gives Bilwise a big hug.
Bilwise cheers at Sonca.
Corulin waves to everyone.
Mithrilfist cheers at Sonca.
Sonca cheers at Mithrilfist.
Bilwise waves to Corulin.
Sonca gives Mithrilfist a big hug.
[Kinship] Byrcha: Give me a moment to collect my thoughts
Sonca gives Qiredis a big hug.
Sonca cheers at Corulin.
Sonca gives Corulin a big hug.
Bavelbella salutes Tearna.
Corulin gives Sonca a big hug.
Bilwise salutes Strawberrystar.
Sonca cheers at Strawberrystar.
Sonca gives Strawberrystar a big hug.
Sonca cheers at Aedon.
Belathriel salutes Kyrian.
Bilwise salutes Tearna.
Sonca waves to everyone.
Bilwise salutes Pinoh.
Belathriel salutes Hollyberye.
Bavelbella salutes Calycanthus.
[Kinship] Strawberrystar: I will be filming but in F12--if I need to move or something, please /tell Hollyberye thanks
Pinoh waves to everyone.
Mithrilfist waves to everyone.
Bavelbella salutes Pelind.
Corulin waves to Mithrilfist.
Elimraen gives Hollyberye a big hug.
[Kinship] Mithrilfist: Thank you, Strawberrystar!
Belathriel salutes Mithrilfist.
Bilwise salutes Belathriel.
Belathriel salutes Qiredis.
[Kinship] Strawberrystar: so that Carilee especially can see this
Bilwise salutes Elimraen.
Belathriel salutes Strawberrystar.
[Kinship] Mithrilfist: Carilee expressed on our forums that.... right!
Elimraen salutes Bilwise.
Belathriel salutes Calycanthus.
Belathriel salutes Danniwyn.
Calycanthus salutes Belathriel.
You give Belathriel a quick salute.
You sit.
Belathriel salutes Tearna.
Belathriel salutes Geoffroi.
Belathriel salutes Pelind.
Hollyberye gives Aedon a big hug.
Pelind salutes Belathriel.
Hollyberye gives Elimraen a big hug.
Hollyberye gives Bilwise a big hug.
Elimraen salutes Hollyberye.
Belathriel salutes Flyt.
Baudhaegas has come online.
Belathriel salutes Pinoh.
Pinoh waves to Flyt.
Pinoh gives Flyt a big hug.
Corulin gives Hollyberye a big hug.
Belathriel salutes Corulin.
Corulin salutes Belathriel.
Pinoh salutes Belathriel.
Belathriel salutes Bilwise.
Belathriel salutes Elimraen.
Andeon says, 'hello old friend...I've missed you too...'
Gennyrose waves to everyone.
Corulin waves to Gennyrose.
Elimraen salutes Belathriel.
Corulin thanks Gennyrose heartily for her help!
Elimraen hails Gennyrose.
Belathriel waves to Gennyrose.
Sonca cheers at Gennyrose.
Sonca gives Gennyrose a big hug.
Byrcha hails everyone.
Gennyrose smiles at everyone.
Corulin salutes Byrcha.
Hollyberye hails Byrcha.
Andeon pats Tentacle of Helgchgam on the...er...tentacle...
Byrcha hails everyone.
Byrcha hails everyone.
Belathriel salutes Vorlt.
Calycanthus waves to Byrcha.
Flyt salutes Belathriel.
Andeon kneels.
Mithrilfist cheers at Byrcha.
Mithrilfist says, 'Hail, good Byrcha!'
Hollyberye sits with Byrcha.
Andeon says, 'what an absolutely adorable war dog...I love him'
Byrcha hails everyone.
Flyt waves to Tapped Gondorian Keg.
Tearna waves to Gennyrose.
Tearna gives Gennyrose a big hug.
Byrcha hails everyone.
Gennyrose gives Tearna a big hug.
Belathriel draws her sword in salute to Byrcha!
Baudhaegas waves to everyone.
Byrcha says, 'Hail, Banders'
Hollyberye says, 'Hail, Byrcha'
Flyt sits with Tapped Gondorian Keg.
Andeon stands at respectful attention
Bilwise says, 'Hullo, Ms Byrcha!'
Mithrilfist says, 'Were that it was a happier occasion. Still, it would not be a celebration of Godwineson time without at least a little cheer!'
Baudhaegas sits with Corulin.
[Kinship] Andeon: is brycha talking - cuz if she is, I'm missing it...
[Kinship] Calycanthus: Am I missing anything in say?
[Kinship] Pelind: I do not think so
[Kinship] Byrcha: No, I've only said 'hail' twice
[Kinship] Mithrilfist: Not yet. =)
[Kinship] Andeon: hail? but it was such a nice, clear night out just a few minutes ago?....
Byrcha coughs politely. Ahem!
[Kinship] Andeon: *sigh*...even I think that joke was tired...
Byrcha says, 'Welcome, all!'
Byrcha waves to everyone.
[Kinship] Pelind: Hehe :)
[Kinship] Baudhaegas: It's okay :)
[Kinship] Byrcha: wink
Danniwyn waves at Byrcha
[Kinship] Belathriel: *giggles at Andeon*
Andeon says, 'you stopped talking again byrcha'
Byrcha says, 'Did I?'
Byrcha laughs.
Mithrilfist smiles.
Byrcha shrugs.
Danniwyn smiles
Andeon says, 'someone switch byrcha off and on again and see if that fixes her'
Baudhaegas laughs.
Baudhaegas blushes.
Byrcha says, 'Let's get started ...'
Byrcha says, 'Welcome, all!'
Byrcha says, 'And thank you for joining us today as we honor one of our long-time members ...'
Byrcha says, 'The player of Godwineson/Meneladan/Galspi/Wilikin/Wilibold passed away, two weeks ago now.'
[Kinship] Bilwise: WE're using say for the memorial. If you can't hear Bry, please walk past the stage.
Byrcha falls into mourning.
Bilwise shouts, 'WE're using say for the memorial. If you can't hear Bry, please walk past the stage.'
Byrcha says, 'Firstly, I would like to thank kinmember Carliee/Rosiee, who was in-contact with Godwineson's player, for letting us know of his passing.'
Byrcha gives a hearty thank-you to everyone nearby.
Byrcha says, 'Also, if you have not seen it yet and/or wish to see the thoughts/reactions of other kinmates, some of whom could not join us today, please check the LMB forums (under News).'
Byrcha says, 'This was such a sudden, unexpected loss.'
Byrcha says, 'Little can prepare us for this.'
Byrcha says, 'As always, I take comfort in the company of the Lonely Mountain Band. As I believe Godwineson did as well.'
Byrcha says, 'Godwineson/Meneladan was already a long-time member by the time that I joined the kin, almost five years ago now.'
Byrcha says, 'He was a reliable and reassuring presence in kin activities such as Sunday Night Siege over the years.'
Byrcha thinks for a moment.
Byrcha says, 'In fact, I think he was present for my very-first, and very-clueless, fellowship run to Agamaur in the Lone Lands.'
Andeon nods remembering
Byrcha says, 'He was also a knowledgeable and informative participant in our various LMB Book Club meetings over the years.'
Byrcha says, 'As with many who found their way into the Lonely Mountain Band, Godwineson's love of Tolkien lore stood out.'
Danniwyn agrees
Byrcha says, 'And with that, I think it appropriate to share some passages from 'The Return of the King'.'
Byrcha says, 'Tolkien had a way of offering hope even if times seemed hard, as well as in times which we all must face sooner or later.'
Andeon smiles wryly
Byrcha says, 'As the Hobbits say farewell to Gandalf at the Grey Havens, Gandalf says ...'
Byrcha tells a story.
Byrcha says, ''Well, here at last, dear friends, on the shores of the Sea comes the end of our fellowship in Middle-Earth. Go in peace! I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.''
Byrcha says, 'You may recall similar words from the LOTR movies.'
Byrcha says, 'But I was reminded of words spoken at a different time in the movies, which followed Gandalf's farewell.'
Gennyrose nods.
Byrcha says, 'This was what I searched for in my dog-eared copy of the trilogy in the days following Godwineson's passing:'
Byrcha tells a story.
Byrcha says, ''And the ship went out into the High Sea and passed on into the West ...''
Byrcha says, ''... until at last on a night of rain Frodo smelled a sweet fragrance on the air and heard the sound of singing that came over the water.''
Byrcha tells a story.
Byrcha says, ''And then it seemed to him as in his dream in the house of Bombadil, the grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back ...''
Byrcha tells a story.
Byrcha says, ''... and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise.''
Byrcha says, 'Here Tolkien offered hope as an answer, even if the questions remained unasked.'
Byrcha says, 'This comforts me now in times such as these.'
Kattarith has gone offline.
Byrcha says, 'And so now, I would like to open the floor to you all, to offer your thoughts and recollections of Godwineson.'
Byrcha points something out.
Byrcha says, 'We will also play a couple of songs to help us through this time.'
[alesandtales] Rantingraver: 'Thunderstruck's concert is now underway at the stables by The Prancing Pony if you are interested.'
Mithrilfist says, 'Well-spoken, Byrcha!'
Byrcha says, 'Then, we will undertake something of an adventure.'
Byrcha says, 'Amongst some LMB Officers, we recall Godwineson's love of our cross-country warsteed rides, whether hunting warbands or roving threats, or in the various parades we have held over the years.'
Byrcha says, 'So we will take a ride, too.'
Hollyberye says, 'Thank you for those very lovely words, Byrcha'
Byrcha says, '... or maybe a raid? You decide how we can honor him best.'
Byrcha thinks for a moment.
Andeon says, 'I think a ride sounds like a fantastic idea...'
Muiran has come online.
Byrcha says, 'I've coerced Holly into starting'
Andeon says, 'a ride to follow Godwineson as far into the west as we can follow him...'
Mithrilfist says, 'Ride over raid! I think it is what Godwineson would decide!'
Byrcha says, 'Others can form a line at the stairs'
Hollyberye gives Byrcha a big hug.
Aedon says, 'Indeed'
Hollyberye says, 'I am saddened by our loss...Godwineson was so clearly a very good and decent man.'
Hollyberye says, 'He was also a positive influence on our community within the Lonely Mountain Band.'
Hollyberye says, 'I knew Godwineson primarily through the Lonely Mountain Band Book Club.'
Baudhaegas nods at Hollyberye.
Hollyberye says, 'Imagine you are teaching a class and the teacher who taught you drops in...that is a bit how it was with Godwineson...'
[Kinship] Byrcha: If you would like to speak next, please come up to the stairs near me
Gennyrose smiles.
Hollyberye says, 'Except he never ever made any of us feel we were lacking, just because we didn't possess his astounding knowledge.'
Hollyberye says, 'Yes, Godwineson was a true Tolkien Scholar!'
Hollyberye says, 'His contributions were insightful and based on an astonishing knowledge of the Tolkien Legendarium.'
Hollyberye says, 'We were all so charmed and impressed when he told us that he had a series of 12 Christmases that were quite wonderful--'
Hollyberye says, 'because he had received a volume each year of the History of Middle Earth.'
[Kinship] Muiran: I am here and would liketo speak Byrch
Hollyberye says, 'Those volumes clearly didn't just sit on a shelf looking lovely.'
[Kinship] Byrcha: thank you, all
Hollyberye says, 'It was obvious to me that Godwineson had poured over them,'
Amalynna has come online.
Hollyberye says, '--not just thinking about the text, but analyzing it and even memorizing parts.'
Hollyberye says, 'I respect this attribute of his hugely, as well as his kindnesses to us all.'
Hollyberye says, 'He also clearly had a keen insight into matters of religion and how that colored the Tolkien world.'
Hollyberye says, 'He explained many things to us as we plowed through our book club selection,'
Hollyberye says, '--and one that stuck in my mind was how Tolkien handled the fact that men were mortal, and how the published version of this changed.'
[Hollyberye says, 'We ARE mortal, and we know it, but it is always shocking and painfully sad, to lose someone we know.'
Hollyberye says, 'I hope that those who knew Godwineson personally will take comfort in his obvious faith.'
Hollyberye says, 'Godwineson will be very missed in the book club meetings, his absence will leave a gap,'
Hollyberye says, '...and he will be even more missed within the Lonely Mountain Band kinship.'
Byrcha agrees with Hollyberye.
You say, 'Indeed'
Andeon salutes Hollyberye.
Byrcha thanks Hollyberye heartily for her help!
Hollyberye says, 'Thank you'
Bilwise says, 'Aye ... thank you, Ms Holli.'
Baudhaegas claps for Hollyberye.
Byrcha beckons to Andeon.
Gennyrose thanks Hollyberye.
Byrcha thanks Andeon heartily for his help!
Andeon says, 'I only heard the news of Godwineson's passing a few hours ago...'
[Kinship] Byrcha: Thank you, Holly.
Vendek has come online.
Baudhaegas says, 'Ah'
[Kinship] Hollyberye: thank you for letting me do that
Baudhaegas nods.
Andeon says, 'and since then, I've...struggled...to think, what I might say to people that can...convey...the impact he had on my experience here in the band...'
Valkris gives Shyala a big hug.
[To Kinship] No, thank YOU Holly, for sharing that :)
[Kinship] Baudhaegas: Aye
Andeon says, 'The truth is, my memories of Godwineson go so far back, and are so simple, unpretentious, and constant, that they mostly blur in my mind...'
Andeon says, 'into one simple truth - Godwineson was always supportive, always cheerful, always friendly...'
Tearna agrees with Andeon.
Andeon says, 'always - I cannot remember a single occasion where he failed to offer support and assistance wherever it was needed'
Byrcha agrees with Andeon.
Anduial has come online.
Baudhaegas nods.
Andeon says, 'with kind words and genial attitude, he was a rock - someone I could always count on to be...the person he always was...'
Fincin sits with Aedon.
[Kinship] Amalynna: sorry Im late
Andeon says, 'truth is, there are many in this kinship I count in the same way - constant and true companions that I can always rely on to be the people they've always been'
Andeon says, 'I love you all for that...I truly do'
[To Kinship] Glad you are here Amalynna :)
[Kinship] Mithrilfist: No worries. You made it. That is what is important. =)
Andeon says, 'And I will miss Godwineson the ever faithful archer'
[Kinship] Byrcha: I'm glad all of you could join us today!
Andeon says, 'and my life has been better for having known him'
Andeon draws his sword in salute to Hollyberye!
Byrcha draws her sword in salute to Andeon!
You salute smartly.
Mithrilfist draws his sword in salute!
Byrcha thanks Andeon heartily for his help!
You sit.
[Kinship] Hollyberye: Thank you so much Andeon
Byrcha beckons to Mithrilfist.
Mithrilfist bows deeply before Byrcha.
Muiran is sad.
Andeon cheers at Mithrilfist.
[Kinship] Byrcha: Aye, thank you Captain
[Kinship] Andeon: thank you Godwineson, and thank you all for listening
Mithrilfist says, 'My turn! Godwineson loved Tolkien's works, right? He studied them, enjoyed them, and shared them!'
Andeon is secretly counting onn Mithrilfist to add a cheerier tone to this somber occasion
Mithrilfist says, 'And in doing so, Godwineson shared the very spirit The Professor himself wished for each of us, everywhere!'
Babble is currently off
Byrcha agrees with Mithrilfist.
[Kinship] Baudhaegas: well said, Andeon.
Mithrilfist says, 'In doing so, Godwineson was a true kinmate! A friend to all! And as sorry as I am to know he is gone, I am thrilled to know that he is dancing and cheering and playing music with Tinki in this very moment!'
Baudhaegas smiles.
Andeon misses tinki sooo very much
Gennyrose smiles sadly.
Mithrilfist says, 'Now.... I want each of you to think on something for me. Just ponder this.'
Byrcha thinks about Mithrilfist.
Muiran thinks about Mithrilfist.
Andeon gets ready to ponder the beer in his mug...
Mithrilfist says, 'Aye, Godwineson has sailed into the west. Aye, he is gone from us and our tears and sorrow flow from our grief.'
Mithrilfist says, 'But think of how he sailed!'
Byrcha thinks about Mithrilfist.
Aedon says, 'Indeed'
Mithrilfist says, 'There, in his own home, after a terrific show and grand time with friends and family! There, on his own couch, deep in the comfort of his own sleep!'
Mithrilfist says, 'There, with a smile on his lips!'
Danniwyn nods
Mithrilfist says, 'Can *any* of us imagine a better way to sail?'
Byrcha shakes her head 'no' to Mithrilfist.
Tearna nods and smiles a bit thinking of it
Aedon smiles
Mithrilfist says, 'I cannot!'
Fincin considerss having a bunny in her lap
Baudhaegas says, 'Aye'
Mithrilfist says, 'As much as I miss him, I envy him! I truly do! May each of us go with the same peacefulness, the same... grace!'
Tearna nods
Shyala agrees with Mithrilfist.
Aedon nods
Shyala sits with Mithrilfist.
Valkris sits with Shyala.
Mithrilfist says, 'And now, I have a little something to ask of your players! You know, those silly dolts and fun people behind those keyboards...'
Mithrilfist points something out.
Byrcha shrugs at Mithrilfist.
Andeon worries that mithrilfist is breaking the fourth wall...the oh so necessary fourth wall...
Mithrilfist says, 'I have before me, a cold brew. A fantastic Real Life drink. In fact, it's called Zombie Killer.'
Byrcha signs that Mithrilfist may be crazy.
Mithrilfist says, 'I am going to open this bottle...'
Mithrilfist says, 'and I am going to have a Real Life toast with my lady Kaerri (Qiredis) to Godwineson!'
Baudhaegas grins.
Andeon gets up and goes to his liquor cabinet...
Latti has come online.
Fincin thinks dwarves often dig too deeply
Muiran drinks to Mithrilfist's health.
Aedon runs to the kitchen
Mithrilfist says, 'And YOU are invited! So grab a glass of anything! Water, milk, honeybrew if you can get your hands on it!'
Baudhaegas says, '((We've done real toasts each time we had an A&T almost, in the old days... no need to brea wall :) ))'
Mithrilfist points something out.
Hollyberye hopes she can toast with tea!
Byrcha says, 'To Godwineson ...'
Byrcha drinks to Mithrilfist's health.
Aedon says, 'To Gods'
Bilwise takes a drink.
Hollyberye takes a drink.
Aedon takes a drink.
Elimraen takes a drink.
Pinoh drings to Godwinson
Shyala takes a drink.
Sonca drinks to Mithrilfist's health.
Calycanthus takes a drink.
Zarenwen takes a drink.
Baudhaegas says, 'Aye'
Mithrilfist says, 'So... with me! If you have the /toast emote!'
Qiredis creates a rainbow fountain!
Hollyberye takes a drink.
Danniwyn says Here here! To Godwineson!
Mithrilfist says, 'Aye!'
Mithrilfist throws his mug on the ground!
Vorlt takes a drink.
Tearna throws her mug on the ground!
Byrcha raises a mug to Mithrilfist.
Calycanthus throws her mug on the ground!
Belathriel throws her mug on the ground!
Sonca raises a mug to Mithrilfist.
Corulin throws his mug on the ground!
Hollyberye throws her mug on the ground!
Shyala throws her mug on the ground!
Aedon throws his mug on the ground!
Elimraen takes a drink.
Amalynna throws her mug on the ground!
Bavelbella throws her mug on the ground!
Valkris takes a drink.
Andeon throws his mug on the ground!
Byrcha says, 'To Godwineson ...'
Geoffroi throws his mug on the ground!
Hollyberye creates a rainbow fountain!
Zarenwen throws her mug on the ground!
Baudhaegas picks up a small beer next to his coffee
Elimraen creates a rainbow fountain!
Baudhaegas takes a drink.
Flyt takes a drink.
Byrcha raises a mug to Mithrilfist.
Mithrilfist says, 'TO GODWINESON! EVERYONE!'
Pinoh takes a drink.
Flyt sits down.
You say, 'To Godwineson!'
Vorlt takes a drink.
Hollyberye gives Mithrilfist a big hug.
Muiran cheers at Mithrilfist.
You sit.
Baudhaegas says, 'To Godwin!'
Aedon says, 'Tp Godwinson'
Hollyberye sits with Mithrilfist.
Gennyrose throws her mug on the ground!
Shyala says, 'To Godswineson!'
Baudhaegas cheers.
Elimraen cheers.
Pinoh sits down.
Valkris creates a rainbow fountain!
Elimraen sits down.
Zarenwen sits down.
Pelind throws his mug on the ground!
Vorlt sits down.
Baudhaegas sits down.
Sonca sits down.
Shyala sits down.
Andeon says, 'to Godwineson...'
Calycanthus sits down.
Corulin sits down.
Qiredis sits down.
Mithrilfist says, 'Aye! Now THAT'S a celebration worthy of our beloved kinmate!'
Pelind sits down.
Valkris sits down.
Andeon doesn't know how Godwineson feels about tequila, but down the hatch!!
Baudhaegas wonders what Corulin drank.
Baudhaegas grins.
Baudhaegas laughs at Corulin.
Bilwise sits down.
Mithrilfist says, 'And again, may the rest of us pass to the West so gracefully...'
Mithrilfist cheers.
Baudhaegas sits with Corulin.
Aedon cheers.
Mithrilfist bows deeply.
Bilwise cheers.
Tearna cheers.
Byrcha thanks Mithrilfist heartily for his help!
Vendek sits down.
Bilwise salutes Mithrilfist.
Byrcha thanks Mithrilfist heartily for his help!
Bilwise sits down.
Mithrilfist says, '*stumbles off stage*'
Hollyberye thanks Mithrilfist heartily for his help!
Tearna sits down.
Hollyberye thanks Mithrilfist heartily for his help!
Mithrilfist bows deeply before Hollyberye.
Byrcha beckons to Muiran.
Hollyberye bows deeply before Mithrilfist.
Mithrilfist sits down.
Byrcha thanks Muiran heartily for his help!
Muiran bows deeply before Byrcha.
Hollyberye sits with Byrcha.
[Kinship] Qiredis: A quick note while we're in between:
[Kinship] Qiredis: We'll be playing a few songs today for Godwineson. If you'd like to play, please send me a tell and let me know what instruments you have on you.
Muiran says, 'If I was not the member who invited Godewineson to LMB'
Muiran says, 'then I was one of them'
Andeon says, 'told you Mithrilfist, I'd raise a drink to Godwineson with you inside...'
Muiran says, 'He was one of my oldest and best friends here.'
Mithrilfist says, 'Aye, Captain!'
Andeon raises a mug to Mithrilfist.
Muiran says, 'We met one sunny day in the Misty Mountains.'
Mithrilfist raises a mug to Andeon.
[Kinship] Baudhaegas: Well said Mithril...
Andeon salutes Mithrilfist.
Muiran says, 'He was a young hunter, and was having a problem with ogres'
[Kinship] Baudhaegas: Ins Mahal taglibi luknu
Mithrilfist salutes the great captain. =)
Muiran says, 'Specificaly, they were chewing on him.'
[Kinship] Byrcha: Thank you, Gori
Qiredis says, 'Oh dear!'
Tearna chuckles softly
Mithrilfist says, 'Chewing on him! Ooooh!'
Muiran says, 'I watched him for a bit until a giant came and punted him over near me.'
Aedon chuckles
Muiran says, 'I stepped out, dispatched the giant and that was when we became friends.'
Gridoc has gone offline.
Corulin sits down.
Andeon cheers the brotherhood of battle!
[Kinship] Hollyberye: Thank you so much Gori
Muiran says, 'Thereafter I taught him what hunter tricks I knew, all of which he became better at than me.'
Mithrilfist says, 'Hah1'
Latti has gone offline.
Muiran says, 'We hunted the Misty Mountains, the highlands near Rivendell'
Muiran says, 'Enedwaith, Moria,'
Eorlu has come online.
[Kinship] Mithrilfist: My pleasure, everyone! It is what Godwineson deserved (and I think, would have wanted! A peaceful and cheerful say!) =)
Muiran says, 'all the way to Ithelian'
Muiran says, 'Where I left him for the last time, though i did not know it.'
Muiran says, 'He loved hunting as do I and we paired many many times to hunt down several things.'
Muiran says, 'He saved my life with a dragon more than once.'
Muiran says, 'He saved my life with orcs, and and trolls, and'
Muiran says, 'all manner of the Enemy's tools.'
Muiran says, 'Along the way I discovered that he was a very very good man.'
Byrcha agrees with Muiran.
Muiran says, 'If you live long enough, you realize there are very few truely good men around.'
Muiran says, 'When you known one, give thanks. As I do here.'
Muiran says, 'I did not get to say good-bye to my friend, and'
Mithrilfist says, 'Godwineson was good enough to be a Longbeard, I say!'
Muiran says, 'there are four things you must stand in his place'
Muiran says, 'to hear from me.'
Muiran says, 'First, Godewineson, though I can recall none,'
Muiran says, 'if there ever was anything you thought you slighted me for, or failed me for, or caused me harm,'
Muiran says, 'I forgive you. Pass on without a thought to those things for they are not important.'
Muiran says, 'Second, I ask that you forgive me for all the times'
You sit.
Muiran says, 'I did not measure up as your friend.'
Muiran says, 'There were many, and not all on the battlefield or in the forest.'
Muiran says, 'I hope you can forgive me so you can lay down now.'
Muiran says, 'Third, I must tell you I loved you as a friend, as only friends can'
Muiran says, 'You were a kindred spirit here,'
Muiran says, 'for one like me who spends much of his time alone here,'
Muiran says, 'you graced me with your company, and I loved you for it.'
Muiran says, 'Finally, my friend, I thank you.'
Muiran says, 'I thank you for being in my life.'
Muiran says, 'I thank you for your precious time.'
Muiran says, 'I thank you for your graciousness, and your good cheer, and your bravery.'
Muiran says, 'I am a better person because of you.'
Baudhaegas nods.
Muiran says, 'Thank you all for allowing me to say this to you.'
Andeon salutes Muiran.
Mithrilfist says, 'Well said, Muiran!'
Muiran says, 'This has hit me kind of hard.'
Mithrilfist cheers at Muiran.
Tearna hugs herself and seems happier.
Pelind gives Muiran a big hug.
Bavelbella thanks Muiran heartily for his help!
Gennyrose gives Muiran a big hug.
Calycanthus gives Muiran a big hug.
Tearna gives Muiran a big hug.
Bilwise cheers.
You give Muiran a big hug.
Andeon says, 'truth is, you were saying it to Godwineson - so take all the time you need :)'
Sonca gives Muiran a big hug.
Baudhaegas gives Muiran a big hug.
Hollyberye gives Muiran a big hug.
Bavelbella sits down.
Shyala gives Muiran a big hug.
Muiran bows deeply before Byrcha.
Bilwise sits down.
Baudhaegas says, 'Aye'
Aedon claps for Muiran.
Kyrian draws her sword in salute to Muiran!
Mithrilfist says, 'And remember - Godwineson probably forgave you long before he sailed on!'
Tearna salutes Muiran.
[Kinship] Hollyberye: thank you so much Muiran
Byrcha beckons to Aedon.
Andeon draws his sword in salute to Muiran!
Mithrilfist sits down.
Kyrian sits down.
[Kinship] Byrcha: Aye, well said Muiran.
[To Kinship] Yes, Muiran, thank you *hug*
[Kinship] Tearna: Very well said, Muiran. Thank you for sharing so deeply. *hug*
Aedon says, 'First off, Murinanthatwas beautifully said'
[Kinship] Qiredis: Thank you Muiran. *hug*
Tearna sits down.
[Kinship] Andeon: it's been too long Muiran - I'm glad you could come by and sit with us for a bit...
Byrcha agrees with Aedon.
Aedon says, 'Sorry for my voice faltering, it was touching'
Aedon says, 'And know this my frind.'
Aedon says, 'Godwinson went with a smile on his face,'
Aedon says, 'That is the sign of one at peace with life and all around him'
Aedon says, 'I am not of the old guard within LMB having only joined in 2012.'
Aedon says, 'But Godwinson was among the first kinmates I had the pleasure to meeting'
Aedon says, 'Gods always seemed scholarly to me.'
Aedon says, 'SO of course I made it my mission to pick on him daily.'
Mithrilfist says, 'Ha ha!'
Aedon says, 'He was not only quick with Tolkien knowledge,'
Aedon says, 'But also had a sharp and read with.'
Aedon says, 'It was enjoyable to log in and enjoy a bit of banter with Godwinson,'
Aedon says, 'And i know I will miss his grace and his presence.'
Aedon says, 'I will miss seeing him galloping across the fields'
Aedon says, 'in chase of the foe'
Aedon says, 'In true heroic Tolkien fashion of course.'
Andeon says, 'we may have to switch him on and off too...'
Aedon says, 'I will remember him heroicaly being rezed and mounting to reenter the fray.'
Andeon begins carefully wondering where Aedon's switch might be...
Aedon says, 'There will be sad times when we will look to see him nearby, and remember that he has sailed into the west.'
Aedon says, 'But I will remain happy that for a brief span of time,'
[Kinship] Calycanthus: Aedon's speaking, Andeon.
Aedon says, 'I had the chance to get to know and appreciate our friend.'
Andeon suddenly decides he's better off not knowing...
[Kinship] Andeon: oh...say bug for me then
Aedon says, 'To Godwinson, our friend and mentor'
Baudhaegas throws his mug on the ground!
Byrcha raises a mug to Aedon.
Bilwise throws his mug on the ground!
You raise a mug and toast to years past.
Hollyberye raises a mug to Aedon.
Vendek cheers.
Zarenwen throws her mug on the ground!
Sonca takes a drink.
Vorlt takes a drink.
Corulin sits down.
Bilwise sits down.
Byrcha thanks Aedon heartily for his help!
Sonca sits down.
Bavelbella throws her mug on the ground!
[Kinship] Andeon: well, I missed everything
Shyala sits down.
Elimraen sits down.
Pelind sits down.
Eorlu has gone offline.
Vendek sits down.
Vorlt sits down.
[Kinship] Andeon: sounds like it was a good speech though Aedon - well done
Aedon sits down.
Pinoh to Godwinson
Andeon raises a mug to Aedon.
[To Kinship] I'm logging the chat and will post it on the forum when we're finished
[Kinship] Hollyberye: Thank you so much, Aedon
Byrcha says, 'Anyone else?'
Belathriel is beginning to get the feeling she missed out on knowing a really great man.
Pinoh sits down.
[To Kinship] So you'll be able to read it then :)
[Kinship] Hollyberye: And I am having it filmed on Strawberrystar
Fincin gives Aedon a big hug.
Luillas has come online.
Byrcha says, 'If not, well, we'll just have to play some music ...'
Mithrilfist says, 'Woo!'
Byrcha says, 'Please come up if you have agreed to play'
You say, 'Music! What a great tribute to Godwineson!'
Byrcha beckons to no-one in particular.
[Kinship] Byrcha: Please come up if you have agreed to play
[Kinship] Byrcha: Gather round me, I am center-camera wink
Mithrilfist says, 'The rest of you can stay sitting on your rumps if you want! I am dancing!'
Andeon says, 'honestly, Godwineson was one of those who seemed to enjoy every aspect of LOTRO - music, instances, story, travelling...'
Corulin sits down.
Byrcha laughs.
[Kinship] Baudhaegas: ...whatever that means :)
Bilwise says, 'Follow the hobbits, big folk!'
You say, 'As shall I!'
Andeon says, 'I never really heard him talk about crafting, but he seemed to really love every feature of this game...'
Mithrilfist is happy.
Azulla has come online.
You dance around like a Dwarf.
Baudhaegas begins dancing!
Mithrilfist begins dancing like a Dwarf!
Vorlt begins dancing!
Byrcha says, 'One of the Professor's lyrics ...'
Tearna begins dancing like a Dwarf!
Zarenwen begins dancing like a Dwarf!
Calycanthus begins dancing like a Dwarf!
Byrcha says, '♫ The world was young the mountains green'
Tearna begins dancing like a Dwarf!
Kyrian begins dancing like a Dwarf!
Mithrilfist says, 'Woo! Dwarven music!'
Byrcha says, '♫ No stain yet on the Moon was seen'
Byrcha says, '♫ No words were laid on stream or stone'
Byrcha says, '♫ When Durin woke and walked alone'
Belathriel begins dancing like a Dwarf!
Byrcha begins dancing like a Dwarf!
Bavelbella begins dancing like a Dwarf!
Shyala begins dancing like a Dwarf!
Byrcha says, '♫ He named the nameless hills and dells'
Mithrilfist says, 'Sing it, Byrcha!'
Byrcha says, '♫ He drank from yet untasted wells'
Byrcha says, '♫ He stooped and looked in Mirrormere'
Byrcha says, '♫ And saw a crown of stars appear'
Elimraen begins dancing like a Dwarf!
Byrcha says, '♫ As gems upon a silver thread'
Byrcha says, '♫ Above the shadow of his head'
Valkris begins dancing with Shyala.
Byrcha says, '♫ The world was fair, the mountains tall'
Andeon begins dancing around like a man.
Byrcha says, '♫ In Elder Days before the fall'
Gennyrose begins dancing like a Dwarf!
Pinoh begins dancing like a Dwarf!
Andeon begins dancing around like a man.
Byrcha says, '♫ Of mighty Kings in Nargothrond'
Byrcha says, '♫ And Gondolin, who now beyond'
Andeon begins dancing like an Elf!
Byrcha says, '♫ The Western Seas have passed away'
Gennyrose begins dancing like a Dwarf!
Pinoh begins dancing like a Dwarf!
Byrcha says, '♫ The world was fair in Durin's Day'
Andeon begins dancing like a Hobbit!
Byrcha says, '♫ A king he was on carven throne'
Byrcha says, '♫ In many-pillared halls of stone'
Byrcha says, '♫ With golden roof and silver floor'
Byrcha says, '♫ And runes of power upon the door'
Andeon begins dancing like a Dwarf!
Byrcha says, '♫ The light of sun and star and moon'
Byrcha says, '♫ In shining lamps of crystal hewn'
Byrcha says, '♫ Undimmed by cloud or shade of night'
Byrcha says, '♫ There shone forever fair and bright'
Byrcha says, '♫ There hammer on the anvil smote'
Byrcha says, '♫ There chisel clove, and graver wrote'
Byrcha says, '♫ There forged was blade and bound was hilt'
Byrcha says, '♫ The delver mined, the mason built'
Byrcha says, '♫ There beryl, pearl, and opal pale'
Byrcha says, '♫ And metal wrought like fishes' mail'
Andeon says, 'I'm not out of sync - I'M COUNTERSYNCED!! that's my story and I'm sticking to it'
Byrcha says, '♫ Buckler and corslet, axe and sword'
Byrcha says, '♫ And shining spears were laid in hoard'
Byrcha says, '♫ Unwearied then were Durin's folk'
Byrcha says, '♫ Beneath the mountains music woke'
Zarenwen gives Andeon a big hug.
Byrcha says, '♫ The harpers harped, the minstrels sang'
Byrcha says, '♫ And at the gates the trumpets rang'
Byrcha says, '♫ The world is grey, the mountains old'
Byrcha says, '♫ The forge's fire is ashen-cold'
Byrcha says, '♫ No harp is wrung, no hammer falls'
Byrcha says, '♫ The darkness dwells in Durin's halls'
Byrcha says, '♫ The shadow lies upon his tomb'
Byrcha says, '♫ In Moria, in Khazad-dûm'
Andeon begins to remember what it was like to dance in dress armor...
Byrcha says, '♫ But still the sunken stars appear'
Byrcha says, '♫ In dark and windless Mirrormere'
Byrcha says, '♫ There lies his crown in water deep'
Byrcha says, '♫ Till Durin wakes again from sleep'
Byrcha says, '♫ Till Durin wakes from sleep'
Andeon says, '*gasp...gasp...gasp*'
You dance around like a Dwarf.
Corulin begins dancing like a Dwarf!
Mithrilfist says, '*chants heartily* Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai menu!'
Zarenwen begins dancing like a Dwarf!
Mithrilfist cheers.
Byrcha bows deeply.
Pinoh claps her hands.
You cheer.
Corulin claps his hands.
Baudhaegas claps his hands.
Mithrilfist starts to charge.
Vorlt claps his hands.
Tearna cheers.
Elimraen claps her hands.
Zarenwen claps her hands.
Calycanthus claps her hands.
Vendek cheers.
Kyrian cheers.
Shyala cheers.
You clap your hands.
Vendek cheers.
Vendek cheers.
Andeon says, '*weezes heartily*...Barku...*hufff*...khazad...*herfff..*...'
Bilwise bows deeply.
Andeon claps his hands.
Valkris claps her hands.
Shyala wipes the tears away
Gennyrose cheers.
Shyala sits down.
Mithrilfist says, 'Andeon, you puddinghead!'
Mithrilfist chuckles at Andeon.
Andeon laughs out loud at Mithrilfist.
Baudhaegas smiles.
Valkris sits down.
Luillas has gone offline.
[Kinship] Hollyberye: I just read that poem a few times on Friday, it is exquisite
Andeon says, 'I feel like this is what Godwineson would want - yes, he would definitely want me to have a heart attack trying to dance in sync at his memorial...'
[Kinship] Hollyberye: Godwineson would approve thoroughly of that
Corulin begins dancing like a Dwarf!
Byrcha begins dancing like a Dwarf!
Zarenwen begins dancing around like a woman.
Vorlt begins dancing!
Mithrilfist says, 'Aye, it is his way of getting you to the West with Tinki-- Switch costumes if you tire so easily!'
Kyrian begins dancing like an Elf!
Mithrilfist begins dancing like an Elf!
Pelind says, '♫ I met a traveller upon the greenway road'
Pelind says, '♫ one night on the way to bree'
Bavelbella has gone offline.
You dance around like an Elf.
Tearna begins dancing like an Elf!
Gennyrose begins dancing like an Elf!
Pelind says, '♫ From under hooded cloak'
Pelind says, '♫ glowing ember and his pipe smoke'
Calycanthus begins dancing like an Elf!
Elimraen begins dancing like a Dwarf!
Pelind says, '♫ he called and hailed to me'
Pelind says, '♫ Just then a dusk-wolf howled'
Belathriel begins dancing like a Dwarf!
Pelind says, '♫ and I feared brigands on the road'
Pelind says, '♫ and he looked fair enough to me'
Gennyrose begins dancing like an Elf!
Pinoh begins dancing like an Elf!
Andeon says, 'yup...that's the key to perfect syncing - BE THE FIRST ONE TO START DANCING!!'
Pelind says, '♫ So I drew my pony up'
Pelind says, '♫ and asked the rider his name'
Baudhaegas begins to smoke.
Pelind says, '♫ and this is what he said to me'
[Kinship] Mithrilfist: Cpt. Andeon, you are such a treat! Don't you change! =)
Pelind says, '♫ I'm just a minstrel with a wandering horse'
Pelind says, '♫ but not all who wander are lost'
Mithrilfist says, 'Ha ha! Indeed!'
Pelind says, '♫ I follow those stars there you see on high'
[Kinship] Byrcha: Agreed.
[Kinship] Aedon: hahah
[Kinship] Andeon: I yam what I yam
Pelind says, '♫ Thats the swordsman of the sky'
Zarenwen begins dancing like an Elf!
Pelind says, '♫ You see a war is coming on these gentle lands'
[Kinship] Baudhaegas: It's prolly too late for that now :p
Mithrilfist says, 'Sing to the sky, Pelind!'
Pelind says, '♫ long is the reach of dark hands'
[Kinship] Aedon: I am not sure but me thinks the cappy is crazy
Pelind says, '♫ I've come to warn your folk'
Pelind says, '♫ these roads will soon be weary'
Pelind says, '♫ beneath marching boots of evil enemies'
[Kinship] Andeon: you'll have to be more specific, Aedon
Azulla has gone offline.
[Kinship] Vorlt: None of you guys should ever change
[Kinship] Andeon: *looking at another captain*
[Kinship] Aedon: hahah
[Kinship] Baudhaegas: haha
Pelind says, '♫ The strangers' war-speech'
Pelind says, '♫ kindled dread in my soul'
Pelind says, '♫ like the burning embers'
Pelind says, '♫ in his pipe-bowl'
[Kinship] Mithrilfist: =)
Pelind says, '♫ Something in his voice'
Pelind says, '♫ like a call to fate'
Pelind says, '♫ I asked him if it was too late'
Pelind says, '♫ To warn of what will be'
Pelind says, '♫ Can our folk remain free?'
Flyt begins dancing around like a woman.
Pelind says, '♫ And this is what he said to me'
Andeon says, 'sadly, all of our bantering is being missed...'
Pelind says, '♫ I'm just a minstrel with a wandering horse'
Andeon says, '*huff...wheeze*...'
Pelind says, '♫ but not all who wander are lost'
Andeon says, 'because we've all been speaking in our secret language'
Pelind says, '♫ I could sing to you a great prophecy'
Pelind says, '♫ from beyond the western seas'
Mithrilfist says, 'Andeon, you need to exercise more!'
Pelind says, '♫ But stand fast defend the people free'
Pelind says, '♫ the last battle is yet to be'
Pelind says, '♫ I sing of hope in the'
Pelind says, '♫ shining belt on high'
Pelind says, '♫ Seek the swordsman of the sky'
Baudhaegas begins dancing!
Andeon says, 'YOU try dancing in full dress gear and see how you like it!'
Andeon says, 'for 500 years have I trained...wait...'
Bregedir has come online.
Mithrilfist says, 'I *am* in full dwarven armor, you twit!'
Mithrilfist cheers.
Andeon says, 'yes, but dwarven armor is smaller, so it's easier...*snicker*'
Corulin claps his hands.
Gennyrose claps her hands.
Mithrilfist says, 'Hooray for the band!'
You cheer.
Vorlt claps his hands.
Shyala cheers.
Andeon cheers.
Flyt claps her hands.
You clap your hands.
Byrcha claps her hands.
Zarenwen cheers.
Shyala claps her hands.
Tearna cheers.
Pinoh claps her hands.
Pinoh claps her hands.
Andeon claps for Sonca.
Pinoh claps her hands.
Mithrilfist says, 'You think so, Andeon? Care to trade? I'll wear yours like a backpack and you can ask for a rez after holding mine!'
Andeon points at nothing in particular
Bregedir has gone offline.
Byrcha poses heroically!
You dance around like an Elf.
Flyt snaps off a quick salute.
Calycanthus begins dancing like a Hobbit!
Kyrian begins dancing like an Elf!
Baudhaegas says, 'I have a solo version of lyrics I wrote dedicated to Ea (the universe) as part of Tolkien Week which might fit, music is renaissance/solemn, so if you need more music lmk, I got it loaded up'
Mithrilfist poses heroically!
Vorlt poses heroically!
Pinoh begins dancing like an Elf!
Shyala begins dancing like an Elf!
Corulin poses heroically!
You dance around like a Hobbit.
[Kinship] Baudhaegas: i meant to put this here, sorry...
Zarenwen begins dancing like a Hobbit!
Flyt begins dancing like a Dwarf!
Andeon realizes he missed his chance to lead the dance...uh oh...
[Kinship] Baudhaegas: I felt it might befit for Godwin
[Kinship] Hollyberye: this song always makes me so teary eyed
Elimraen poses heroically!
Andeon poses heroically before Sonca.
[Kinship] Baudhaegas: aye
Andeon poses heroically before Sonca.
Baudhaegas salutes Godwineson.
You pose heroically! Very nice.
Geoffroi has gone offline.
Calycanthus poses heroically!
Andeon begins dancing like a Dwarf!
Andeon says, 'fine, Mithril - you want it like that...lets DANCE OFF!!!'
Mithrilfist says, 'You're on!'
You cheer.
Pinoh claps her hands.
Tearna cheers.
Vorlt claps his hands.
Elimraen cheers.
Calycanthus cheers.
Corulin claps his hands.
Andeon says, 'AWWWWWW.....wwwwww...'
Shyala cheers.
Flyt claps her hands.
You clap your hands.
Vendek cheers.
Shyala claps her hands.
Baudhaegas cheers.
Byrcha draws her sword in salute!
Kyrian draws her sword in salute!
Andeon says, 'mithril'
Gennyrose claps her hands.
Andeon says, 'MITHRIL'
Mithrilfist says, 'You paused first! I win! Hooray!'
Andeon says, 'the music's done'
Mithrilfist lets out a mighty ROAR!
Muiran has gone offline.
[Kinship] Byrcha: One more song, then we will form a Mounted Procession
[Kinship] Byrcha: ... outside, of course
[Kinship] Baudhaegas: Aye
Mithrilfist says, 'Godwineson would have certainly approved of this!'
Byrcha begins dancing like a Hobbit!
Zarenwen begins dancing like a Hobbit!
Elimraen cheers.
Kyrian begins dancing like a Hobbit!
Pinoh cheers.
Elimraen begins dancing like a Hobbit!
Qiredis begins dancing like a Dwarf!
You cheer.
Mithrilfist says, 'Woooooo!'
Pinoh begins dancing like a Hobbit!
Bilwise says, 'For Godwineson!'
Corulin begins dancing like a Hobbit!
Gennyrose begins dancing like a Hobbit!
Vorlt begins dancing!
Andeon begins dancing with Mithrilfist.
Tearna begins dancing like a Hobbit!
Baudhaegas smacks himself in the forehead.
Flyt begins dancing the Jig!
Valkris begins dancing like a Hobbit!
Baudhaegas begins dancing like a Hobbit!
Shyala begins dancing like a Hobbit!
Andeon says, 'So Mithril...what...do...you...*gasp*...thinnk...of...*wheeze*...this?...'
Andeon does a flip!
Andeon begins dancing with Mithrilfist.
Mithrilfist says, 'I think you are going to break your neck and next week we will be mourning you! Be careful, you crazed pudding-head!'
Andeon says, '*gasp...wheeze...evil glare at mithrilfist*'
[Kinship] Hollyberye: this kin is *so* incredibly special, just need to say that
Mithrilfist says, '*is not yet breaking a sweat* Hooray for Godwineson!'
[Kinship] Byrcha: Indeed. Far Apart ...
Mithrilfist cheers.
You cheer.
Corulin claps his hands.
Pinoh claps her hands.
Calycanthus cheers.
Byrcha throws her mug on the ground!
Elimraen cheers.
Andeon does a flip!
Hollyberye bows deeply.
Kyrian cheers.
Gennyrose cheers.
Bilwise cheers.
Flyt cheers at Large Purple Rug.
[Kinship] Tearna: Aye... *smiles*
[Kinship] Mithrilfist: Never Alone!
Pelind cheers.
Corulin cheers.
[Kinship] Vorlt: Never Alone.
[To Kinship] Never Alone!
Pinoh cheers.
Tearna cheers.
Sonca bows deeply.
Zarenwen cheers.
Hollyberye kisses Qiredis.
Andeon says, 'VICTORY!!'
Mithrilfist cheers.
Tearna drinks from a boot.
Sonca takes a drink.
Vorlt claps his hands.
[Kinship] Baudhaegas: Never alone!
Pinoh claps her hands.
Byrcha claps her hands.
Baudhaegas cheers.
Valkris cheers.
Vendek cheers.
Byrcha says, 'Thank you for playing for us!'
Byrcha bows deeply.
Byrcha says, 'And so, in our Officer-moot, we have just agreed ...'
Byrcha says, '... you are not Orcs!'
Byrcha laughs.
Andeon says, 'wait...I'm what?'
Qiredis cheers.
Mithrilfist laughs.
Corulin laughs.
Tearna laughs at Byrcha.
Calycanthus says, 'Byrcha!'
Mithrilfist says, 'Andeon is not an orc?'
Aedon says, 'took us some time to decide'
Elimraen giggles uncontrollably.
Andeon cowers in fear!
Baudhaegas says, 'If you say so'
Baudhaegas laughs.
Elimraen points at Baudhaegas.
Baudhaegas changes his outfit
Byrcha says, 'But we have also agreed to take a ride ...'
Latti has come online.
Vorlt says, 'You sure? Thought I saw some globlins around here...'
Byrcha says, 'So, we will meet outside, gather our REGULAR steeds, and ride to Celondim'
Mithrilfist says, 'Goblins?! In Aerlinnbar?! *Draws his axe*'
Baudhaegas swiftly turns back to the human impersonation.
Byrcha says, 'Captain Andeon might be better equipped to describe what we are about though'
Andeon says, 'no goblins, Mithril...'
Valkris laughs out loud.
Andeon says, 'globlins'
Mithrilfist says, 'Grrrr!'
Baudhaegas laughs.
Aedon cheers at Andeon.
Mithrilfist cheers at Byrcha.
Valkris beckons to Shyala.
Andeon says, 'Byrcha believes that I'm better equipped to describe our next activity...she is incorrect...'
Andeon laughs out loud at Mithrilfist.
Baudhaegas laughs at Andeon.
Byrcha scolds Andeon.
Valkris beckons to Shyala.
Andeon says, 'ALL SHALL LOVE ME AND DESPAIR!!!'
Andeon challenges Mithrilfist to personal battle!
Corulin laughs.
Byrcha sighs at Andeon.
Tearna laughs at Andeon.
Sonca laughs at Andeon.
Calycanthus giggles uncontrollably at Andeon.
Aedon says, 'well half that at least'
Mithrilfist sighs at Byrcha.
Baudhaegas says, 'Byrcha is a wise leader, she would not do any mistakes'
Vorlt says, 'Fight outside. So we can take bets.'
Fincin says, 'hey...thas my sayin'
Mithrilfist points at Andeon.
Mithrilfist signs that Andeon may be crazy.
Andeon says, 'but seriously...we're riding to a nearby spot to say bid Godwineson farewell into the west'
Baudhaegas laughs.
Baudhaegas says, 'Aye'
Andeon says, 'we shall mount up outside...'
Andeon says, 'if you use regular mounts, that's fine...'
Mithrilfist says, 'Oh, come now. Was that so hard?'
Andeon says, 'if you choose to use warhorses, please make every effort to stay with the slower regular horses...'
Pinoh agrees.
Andeon says, 'oh mithril - i haven't started to LEAD you anywhere though...'
Mithrilfist says, 'And what if we want to use war-goats?'
Andeon says, 'you may also use war goats, war sheep, war dogs...'
Fincin says, 'I's vury sorry for yer loss Lonely Mountain Band. My heart, an my bunnys hearts go out to you all!'
Byrcha sighs at Mithrilfist.
Andeon says, 'just stay with the group please'
Fincin gives Tearna a big hug.
Corulin gives Fincin a big hug.
Baudhaegas says, 'Aye'
Latti has gone offline.
Qiredis says, 'Thank you Fincin!'
Sonca gives Fincin a big hug.
Andeon says, 'AUTOBOTS!!! TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT!!!'
Mithrilfist says, 'If I follow you, captain, I will be sure to bring a minstrel or rune-keeper for whatever trouble you eventually get yourself into!'
Andeon challenges Mithrilfist to personal battle!
Sonca drinks to Andeon's health.
Mithrilfist sighs at Andeon.
Fincin gives Corulin a big hug.
Hollyberye kisses Fincin.
Aedon says, 'Thundercats HOOOO'
Fincin kisses Hollyberye.
Byrcha signs that Andeon may be crazy.
Hollyberye gives Fincin a big hug.
Mithrilfist says, 'Engage!'
Luillas has come online.
Sonca says, 'I want to saddle this dog'
Mithrilfist says, 'Come on, Nugget!'
[Kinship] Andeon: total oversight - we are forming a raid to better organize andn track people...and so you can hear us sinng in voice chat...
Calycanthus says, 'Are we going at a walk or a run?'
[Kinship] Andeon: i will send invites to everyone I can find...
Mithrilfist says, 'Any pace that does not kill Andeon!'
Vorlt salutes Amalynna.
[Kinship] Andeon: it will take me just about forever to click on all of you, so give me a few moments please...
[Kinship] Andeon: feel free to talk amongst yourselves about how we're all DOOOOOOMMMMMEEEEDDDD!!!!!
Tearna gives Fincin a big hug.
Qiredis says, 'We're forming a raid so we can keep track of people! If you get an invite from Andeon or Byrcha that's what it's for.'
Mithrilfist says, 'Invitations into the raid are forthcoming!'
[Kinship] Byrcha: Despite the circumstances, this is quite a nice SUNDAY
Anduial has gone offline.
[Kinship] Byrcha: ... almost NIGHT here ...
[Kinship] Vorlt: You see, even if you take us off a cliff, we Burglars have our Safe Fall
Tearna looks at all the lovely pink around her and sighs contentedly.
[Kinship] Mithrilfist: I blame Godwineson for the beautiful weather! Surely he has a hand in it!
[Kinship] Calycanthus: Are you hinting at something, Byrcha?
[Kinship] Byrcha: And there are so many of us, we could almost beSIEGE something
Andeon invites you to join a raid. Will you join?
You accept the offer to join a Fellowship.
The loot rule has changed to Free For All with Roll/Pass.
The loot quality has changed to Uncommon.
You have joined the chat room for your raid, raid chat is now available.
You have joined the chat room for your Fellowship, Fellowship chat is now available.
You have joined a Raid.
Corulin has joined your Raid.
Baudhaegas has joined your Raid.
[Kinship] Vorlt: Boss Hobbit, I dunno what you are scheming, but it sounds fun
Not allowed while mounted.
[Kinship] Byrcha: *wonders when the Captain will take up the trail of breadcrumbs*
[Kinship] Andeon: did I miss anyone...i have room for one more, and 2 inn the back that are already in a fellowship
Mithrilfist says, 'Someone invite the dog!'
Andeon says, 'all right'
Chrissi has come online.
Hollyberye says, 'Is Fincin in raid'
Andeon says, 'thannk you one and all for your patience...'
[Kinship] Qiredis: All names look dark blue to me!
Mithrilfist says, 'Do not leave the puppy out of this!'
[Kinship] Aedon: Valkris and Shyala still
Fincin says, 'Yus! I's here!'
Shyala says, 'I'm not in one'
[Kinship] Qiredis: Those'd be the two in the fellowship?
Hollyberye says, 'yeah!'
[Kinship] Aedon: ah
Fincin says, 'Drops me if ya needs more room fer family!'
[Kinship] Byrcha: We could start a second raid if needed?
Pelind has left your Raid.
Fincin says, 'I wills till rides along'
Fincin says, 'still*'
Azulla has come online.
Shyala says, 'I can ride along with you all'
Hollyberye's mount rears up in a flourish near Fincin.
Bilwise has acquired [Matted Skin].
Bilwise has acquired [Light Hide].
Chrissi has gone offline.
Byrcha's mount rears up in a flourish.
Flyt has gone offline.
Your mount rears up in a flourish.
Lhinnthel has come online.
Pelind laughs at Mithrilfist.
Corulin laughs.
[Kinship] Lhinnthel: Greetings kinfolk!
Mithrilfist shouts, 'If you get lost, put Byrcha or myself on Follow! But whatever you do, don't put Captain Andeon on Follow!'
Mithrilfist shouts, 'You all have been duly warned!'
[Raid] Andeon: if you can, join us in raid chat...
[Kinship] Baudhaegas: Hi Lhinn
Zarenwen giggles uncontrollably.
[Raid] Andeon: you can hear us banter, sing...
[Kinship] Calycanthus: Greetings, Lhinn!
[Kinship] Bilwise: Hello, Ms Lhinnie!
[Kinship] Byrcha: Hullo Lhinn!
[Kinship] Sonca: Hello Lhinn
[Kinship] Qiredis: Hi Lhinn :)
[Raid] Andeon: tell bad jokes...tell very bad jokes...
[Kinship] Mithrilfist: Hail, Lhinn! How was your little lady's birthday? Come join us!
Zarenwen gives Mithrilfist a big hug.
[Raid] Andeon: open your options panel, go to audio...
[Raid] Fincin: (\__/)
[Raid] Fincin: (='.'=)
[Raid] Fincin: (")_(")
[Raid] Fincin: ~Bunnyhugs~
[Raid] Baudhaegas: :)
[Raid] Bilwise: Woo! Finny bunny!
[Kinship] Lhinnthel: It was lovely, thank you!
[Kinship] Mithrilfist: We are in a raid now leaving Aerlinnbar bound for Celondim!
[Raid] Hollyberye: that is sooooo adorable
[Raid] Andeon: near the bottom is voice section...checkbox for voice enabled...
[Kinship] Lhinnthel: On my way!
[Raid] Qiredis: Yay Finny bunny!
[Kinship] Hollyberye: Hi Lhinn!
Mithrilfist shouts, 'Captain Andeon is taking a shortcut? Get the healers ready!!'
[Kinship] Qiredis: Yes, we just left Aerlinnbar and are ride/walking through the housing instance. You can probably catch us if you port and then ride/run!
[Raid] Andeon: for those of you wondering why we're walking...
[Raid] Andeon: our destination is quite close...
[Raid] Andeon: so I'm milking this job
[Raid] Bilwise: lol
[Raid] Byrcha: First destination, mind you
Bilwise has acquired [Matted Skin].
[Raid] Andeon: oh captain your captain is suddenly remember how very large middle earth actually is...
Belathriel has gone offline.
[Raid] Andeon: and so, outside these walls, we will be running...
[Raid] Qiredis: Careful on the bridges.
[Raid] Andeon: hold up here till everyone zones please...
[Raid] Andeon: we shal be runnning now....
Mithrilfist shouts, 'Get ready to run for your lives!'
Mithrilfist laughs out loud.
Andeon says, 'we shall be running now, as I am suddenly remembing just how big middle earth is...'
Corulin's mount rears up in a flourish.
Valkris gives Fincin a big hug.
[Raid] Byrcha: Anyone still transitioning out of the housing zone?
Qiredis says, 'All through! Cap'n, let's run!'
Andeon says, 'feel free to share your memories of our fine, departed friend Godwineson while I read this map...'
[Raid] Qiredis: All are through!
[Raid] Fincin: I think Lhin was in the rear and she is here
[Kinship] Lhinnthel: Where are we heading?
[Raid] Baudhaegas: I think Byrcha's pony is trying to throw her off
[Kinship] Qiredis: Celondim, first
[Raid] Byrcha: Looks like this side of the bridge
Mithrilfist says, 'Is this a race?'
Andeon says, 'I'm a terrible human being...'
[Raid] Bilwise: Aye
[Kinship] Byrcha: this side of the bridge I think
Luillas has gone offline.
[Raid] Vorlt: Yep, Lhinn is at the back
[Raid] Baudhaegas: (that was my bad joke)
Andeon says, 'so, our destination is very, VERY CLOSE BY....'
[Raid] Bilwise: I'm near the road beside it
[Raid] Baudhaegas: :)
Andeon says, 'so, back to walking!!!!'
[Kinship] Calycanthus: No, to where Bil is, before the bridge.
[Kinship] Qiredis: Oh right
[Raid] Fincin: last but not least!
[Raid] Bilwise: Fincin: Powered by bunnies
Mithrilfist shouts, 'Follow the hobbit!'
[Kinship] Qiredis: Taking rearguard to keep an eye on those not in the raid.
[Raid] Fincin: well I hope I jus' keeps on going an going an going
[Raid] Aedon: Captain Quirk where are you
Mithrilfist shouts, 'I cannot promise we will get there any sooner, but it is much better than following me!!'
Fincin pats Wild Grey Wolf on the head.
[Raid] Calycanthus: These sure are some tall plants.
[Kinship] Lhinnthel: wow, is has changed so much here, with the new frills
[Kinship] Lhinnthel: *it
Bilwise waves to everyone.
[Raid] Byrcha: Up? or down?
Mithrilfist says, 'Oh, like Godwineson always took the safe roads! He was a Hunter for Mahal's sake!'
[Kinship] Baudhaegas: yes what i thought too
[To Kinship] Yes! Isn't is gorgeous?!?!?!
[Raid] Bilwise: Down but both have nice views
[Kinship] Lhinnthel: It is!
[Kinship] Baudhaegas: it is, so long as I wont have to mow it
[Raid] Zarenwen: are we swimming?
Sonca has acquired [Light Hide].
Aedon has acquired [Matted Fur].
Bilwise has acquired [Matted Fur].
Bilwise has acquired [Light Hide].
Shyala gives Lhinnthel a big hug.
[Raid] Bilwise: And there's a nice elf statue down here too
[Raid] Aedon: not ales and tales
[Raid] Mithrilfist: I hope not!
[Kinship] Baudhaegas: :)
Bilwise spins around.
Bilwise waves to everyone.
[Raid] Mithrilfist: Ah, Bil! This is wonderful!
[Raid] Baudhaegas: ah nice
[Kinship] Qiredis: I stil lhave Weatherstock graphic settings. Need to change that.
[Raid] Bilwise: :)
Fincin gives Zarenwen a big hug.
Mithrilfist cheers at Bilwise.
Bilwise cheers at Mithrilfist.
Sonca cheers at Bilwise.
Corulin has acquired [Yarrow Root].
[Raid] Elimraen: Wow, this is beautiful!
[Raid] Mithrilfist: *gives Bil some fresh pie for his masterful eye*
[Raid] Bilwise: :)
Andeon says, 'here, amongst memories of glorious past and the beauty of the present...we remember Godwineson...'
Fincin says, 'Bil! Is ya gonna wash me clothes afters this swim? An dry them? and give me hugs and kisses?'
Pinoh does not match the fellowship's raid flags.
Tearna does not match the fellowship's raid flags.
Danniwyn does not match the fellowship's raid flags.
Vorlt does not match the fellowship's raid flags.
Vorlt does not match the fellowship's raid flags.
[Raid] Baudhaegas: oh, waterfalls...reminds me of something
Fincin says, 'I will settles fer hugs and kisses o course'
[Raid] Bilwise: For whatever reason, the view here always makes me think of the last scene in the movies when they're sailing into the west
[Kinship] Lhinnthel: I have always loved this spot - it is truly gorgeous now, though
[Kinship] Byrcha: Aye
[Raid] Baudhaegas: Oh ...yes...
Andeon says, 'Friend...comrade...light heart and loyal companion...'
[Kinship] Aedon: Same, I come sit here to write at times
Lhinnthel hails Andeon.
Andeon says, 'Tried and true family member of the Lonely Mountain Band...'
[Raid] Baudhaegas: Grey Havens are west of here anyway
Fincin is sad
Tearna pats Wild Grey Wolf on the head.
Lhinnthel whispers Andeon is speaking, if you do not see his words, step closer
Byrcha sits down and meditates quietly.
Sonca gives Wild Grey Wolf a big hug.
Calycanthus snaps off a quick salute.
Pelind sits down.
Andeon says, 'I'm really only speaking for myself - if anyone has anything to say to Godwineson or those loved ones we still have amongst us even now...'
Mithrilfist peers into the distance.
Andeon says, 'even Mithrilfist...say them now'
Andeon says, 'don't wait for friends to leave to remember what a treasure they are'
Lhinnthel agrees with Andeon.
Mithrilfist shouts, 'Godwineson would approve of this place, our fellowship, our togetherness, and our spirit!'
Thilbos has gone offline.
Andeon says, 'If I may be so bold...THIS...here, now...THIS is why I love the LMB like I've loved no other community online or off...'
[Raid] Hollyberye: I am so sorry I was blocking the view, Mother nature was calling
Bilwise agrees with Andeon.
Tearna agrees with Andeon.
Sonca gives Qiredis a big hug.
Bilwise agrees with Qiredis.
Mithrilfist shouts, 'Fare you well, friend! Give Tinki a hug for us until the day where we meet up with you again!'
Mithrilfist cheers.
Fincin says, 'Well the Lonely Mountain Band family is more than jus' kin'
Aedon nods
Mithrilfist says, 'You said it, Qiredis!'
Baudhaegas says, 'More than a community, since this is more than a world'
Vorlt says, 'The LMB is my second family. Never change.'
Andeon says, 'to absent friends...'
Tearna says, 'And Shanarrah!'
Baudhaegas takes a drink.
Vendek has gone link dead from your Raid.
Mithrilfist raises a mug to Andeon.
Vendek has gone offline.
Lhinnthel says, 'Each of you holds a place in my heart - LMB will forever and always be a part of each of us. Go safe on your journey, Until we meet again, Godwineson!'
Sonca says, 'To absent friends!'
Sonca takes a drink.
Lhinnthel throws her mug on the ground!
Mithrilfist says, '*reaches once again for the Zombie Killer* =)'
Tearna says, 'To absent friends, indeed!'
Mithrilfist drinks to Andeon's health.
Valkris drinks to Mithrilfist's health.
[Raid] Baudhaegas: Oh, I thought that wolf was somebody's pet
Elimrae
Danniwyn

Elimraen takes a drink.
Lhinnthel says, 'Indeed!'
Baudhaegas throws his mug on the ground!
Lhinnthel says, 'Never Alone!'
Valkris drinks to Byrcha's health.
Sonca says, 'Never Alone!'
Andeon andeon's not sure if tequila counts as a respectful drink to mourn the passing of loved ones, but it's all I've got left until I go shopping
Bilwise cheers.
Mithrilfist says, 'Never Alone!'
Lhinnthel cheers.
Mithrilfist lets out a mighty ROAR!
Calycanthus says, 'Never alone!'
Tearna says, 'Never alone!'
Andeon shouts, 'FAR APART!'
Vorlt says, 'Far Apart, Never Alone.'
Valkris drinks to Aedon's health.
Floaty names are now OFF.
You cheer.
You cheer.
Fincin says, 'Bunnys'
Andeon shouts, 'NEVER ALONE'
You say, 'NEVER ALONE!'
Floaty names are now ON.
Andeon cheers at Wild Grey Wolf.
Baudhaegas says, 'It's okay, we're not ver respectful haha'
Mithrilfist cheers.
[Raid] Vorlt: Knocked the wolf out
Andeon says, 'the LMB band is going to play our anthem before we break'
[Raid] Qiredis: If you've got an instrument and the file, feel free to join in!
Mithrilfist says, 'The only thing more beautiful than this view is this view of each other being here together. Friends, kinmates, family... YOU make these good times happen, even when they are sad. =)'
Andeon says, 'seeing as how they weren't ENTIRELY sure they were going to play it until just now though, they may take a few moments to get ready'
Baudhaegas pets the wolf.
[Raid] Byrcha: 9-(Aeg)LMB
Baudhaegas says, 'I only brought a lute'
Andeon says, 'thank you Godwineson - for once again reminding us all why the LMB is such a great place to be...'
Byrcha is ready to play "The Lonely Mountain Band [cowbell] (04:04)."
[Raid] Qiredis: Just start queuing, I'll check parts as we go.
Bilwise is ready to play "The Lonely Mountain Band [Bagpipe]."
Corulin is ready to play "The Lonely Mountain Band [cowbell]."
Hollyberye is ready to play "The Lonely Mountain Band [flute]."
[Raid] Baudhaegas: i can do 11
Aedon is ready to play "The Lonely Mountain Band [Harp]."
[Raid] Andeon: Andeon is ready to dance to "The Lonely Mountain Band" and totally own Mithrilfist on the dance floor doing it...
Bilwise is ready to play "The Lonely Mountain Band [lute of ages]."
Sonca is ready to play "The Lonely Mountain Band [flute] (04:04)."
Baudhaegas is ready to play "The Lonely Mountain Band [lute of ages] (04:04)."
[Raid] Vorlt: Take your bets!
Bilwise is ready to play "The Lonely Mountain Band [lute of ages]."
Flambee has come online.
[Raid] Qiredis: Bill,l can you switch to horn 1 or 2?
[Raid] Byrcha: just pick a part. we'll figure out if something isn't covered
Valkris hails Tearna.
[Raid] Baudhaegas: (i got 11 as it's all i can, just got a LoA and a moor bell)
[Raid] Bilwise: I only have lute or bagpipes on me
Valkris hails Strawberrystar.
Mithrilfist cheers.
[Raid] Zarenwen: what parts are left?
[Raid] Baudhaegas: take pipes,Bil
Bilwise is ready to play "The Lonely Mountain Band [Bagpipe]."
[Raid] Qiredis: Ah. Stay as is then. Still need horn 1 and 2, drum, and theorbo
Flambee has gone offline.
Zarenwen is ready to play "The Lonely Mountain Band [Theorbo] (04:04)."
Shyala says, 'On the behalf of Juju and myself our deepest symphony to each one of you and to the family. Cherish all the memories.'
[Elimraen pats Wild Grey Wolf on the head.
Corulin is ready to play "The Lonely Mountain Band [horn 1]."
Mithrilfist says, 'Gratitude to you both, Shyala and Juju... It is the memories indeed that are worth more than gold. Take it from a Longbeard dwarf like me!'
[Raid] Qiredis: Someone got a horn I can borrow?
Corulin is ready to play "The Lonely Mountain Band [horn 1] (04:04)."
Shyala agrees with Mithrilfist.
[Raid] Qiredis: And we'll need drums also
You say, 'They are getting ready to play the LMB Anthem song'
[Raid] Aedon: I can switch to drums if needed,
[Raid] Sonca: no I will
Sonca is ready to play "The Lonely Mountain Band [Drums] (04:04)."
[Raid] Aedon: Okay SOnca
[Raid] Qiredis: Can you take horn2, Aedon?
[Raid] Sonca: flute was being doubled
[Raid] Aedon: sure
Aedon is ready to play "The Lonely Mountain Band [horn 2]."
[Raid] Qiredis: We've got it, thanks Kyrian :
[Raid] Aedon: There
[Raid] Hollyberye: I am filming now so please don't talk in Raid unless you want your chat in it :D
[Raid] Qiredis: :)
[Raid] Hollyberye: I mean out loud
Andeon gives the wolf a look that it had better not interrupt this moment
[Raid] Mithrilfist: Okies! Thanks for the warning, Holly (I almost typed "Holy")! =)
Qiredis is ready to play "The Lonely Mountain Band [Harp]."
Vorlt warns the wolf that if it gets in the way it dies.
[Raid] Hollyberye: I will stop recording when we are done with the song
[Raid] Hollyberye: unless anyone else is talking--sorry I missed what Lhinn was saying for instance
Synchronized playing is about to begin.
Andeon says, 'All right group...'
Andeon says, 'our Anthem...'
Mithrilfist says, 'Woo!'
Pelind begins dancing around like a man.
Lhinnthel begins dancing like a Hobbit!
Tearna begins dancing like a Hobbit!
Lhinnthel says, '# Though dwarves love crafting mighty armor'
Andeon says, 'Not just for Godwineson, but for all of us...'
Lhinnthel says, '# Of mithril-silver and steel,'
Lhinnthel says, '# No forge in Arda could ever equal'
Kyrian begins dancing like a Dwarf!
Valkris hails everyone.
Lhinnthel says, '# The love a kinmate feels.'
Lhinnthel says, '# Hobbits love food and bake their goodies,'
Yiselle has come online.
Pinoh begins dancing like a Hobbit!
Lhinnthel says, '# Muffins, pies, and cakes.'
Lhinnthel says, '# But all the food in Michel Delving'
Andeon thanks Valkris heartily for her help!
Lhinnthel says, '# Will never a friendship make.'
Lhinnthel says, '# Far apart, but never alone;'
Mithrilfist says, 'Far apart but never alone!'
Pelind says, '♫ Far apart, but never alone;'
Andeon says, 'thank you for the kind words Valkris...'
Calycanthus says, 'Far apart, but never alone'
Lhinnthel says, '# Come walk with us, come take our hand!'
Pelind says, '♫ Come walk with us, come take our hand!'
Kyrian says, 'Far Apart, but Never Alone'
Kyrian says, 'Come walk with us, come take my hand'
Lhinnthel says, '# We're the Lonely Mountain Band!'
Pelind says, '♫ We're the Lonely Mountain Band!'
Kyrian says, 'We're the Lonely Mountain Band!'
Mithrilfist says, 'We're the Lonely Mountain Band!'
Calycanthus begins dancing like a Hobbit!
Andeon says, 'Far apart...'
Corulin says, 'Far apart but never alone!'
Mithrilfist says, 'Come walk with us, come take our hand!'
Valkris begins dancing with Tearna.
Lhinnthel says, '# Men will stand around the Prancing Pony'
Lhinnthel says, '# Seeking drama all day.'
Andeon says, 'sure we will...'
Lhinnthel says, '# We'll break the calm and bring a pibgorn'
Lhinnthel says, '# When Andune starts to play.'
Andeon says, 'we also slay spiders...'
Mithrilfist says, 'Woohoo!'
Lhinnthel says, '# Elves of ages long forgotten,'
Lhinnthel says, '# Lost in memories of yore:'
Lhinnthel says, '# Their insight sparks up book club discussions'
Lhinnthel says, '# Of Tolkien's finest lore.'
Mithrilfist says, 'Long-eared discussions!'
Calycanthus says, 'Far apart, but never alone'
Andeon says, 'Far aprt'
Calycanthus says, 'Come walk with us'
Andeon says, 'far apart'
Calycanthus says, 'come take our hand'
Andeon says, 'but never alone'
[Kinship] Amalynna: Eternal rest grant unto him
Baudhaegas says, '# We're the Lonely Mountain Band!'
Andeon says, 'far apart'
Baudhaegas says, '# Never Alone!'
Andeon says, 'far apart but never alone'
Calycanthus says, 'We're the Lonely Mountain Band!'
Andeon says, 'we're the lonely mountain band'
Lhinnthel says, '# At Ales and Tales Old Winyards will play--'
Lhinnthel cheers.
Lhinnthel says, '# Come and dance to the song!'
Lhinnthel says, '# And BBB will crash the party,'
Andeon begins dancing with Valkris.
Pelind begins dancing around like a man.
Mithrilfist says, 'BBB!'
Lhinnthel says, '# Laughing and singing along.'
Lhinnthel throws her mug on the ground!
Mithrilfist says, 'Once you get them out of jail!'
Lhinnthel says, '# At Weatherstock we will all work together:'
Lhinnthel says, '# Men, Dwarves, Hobbits, and Elves.'
Lhinnthel says, '# Come, Band, now and raise a glass (or twenty!):'
Lhinnthel says, '# Drink a toast to ourselves.'
Andeon raises a mug to Valkris.
Lhinnthel says, '# (More ale!) *hic*'
Valkris raises a mug to Andeon.
Elimraen says, 'Far apart, but never alone,'
Elimraen says, 'We're the Lonely Mountain Band!'
Elimraen says, 'Come walk with us, come take our hand!'
Valkris begins dancing with Andeon.
Calycanthus says, 'We're the Lonely Mountain Band!'
Vorlt says, 'Lonely Mountain Band!'
Mithrilfist says, 'Woopwoop!'
Zarenwen says, 'Far apart, but never alone'
Andeon says, 'MODULATE!!'
Calycanthus says, 'Far apart but never alone'
Mithrilfist says, 'Woohoo!'
Andeon says, 'FAR apart but never alone'
Vorlt says, 'We're the Lonely Mountain Band!'
Lhinnthel cheers.
Andeon does a flip!
Zarenwen says, 'We're the Lonely Mountain Band'
Vorlt says, 'We're the Lonely Mountain Band!'
Mithrilfist says, 'Godwineson!'
Lhinnthel spins around.
Andeon says, 'we're the lonely mountain band!'
Tearna cheers.
Mithrilfist cheers.
Calycanthus cheers.
Kyrian cheers.
You cheer.
Elimraen cheers.
Pelind cheers.
Andeon cheers.
Lhinnthel cheers.
Valkris spins into Andeon.
Zarenwen cheers.
Qiredis cheers.
Shyala cheers.
Baudhaegas cheers.
Pinoh cheers.
Pelind spins around.
Bilwise cheers.
Elimraen cheers.
Lhinnthel says, 'Huzzah!'
Aedon cheers.
Baudhaegas does a flip!
Sonca takes a drink.
Pinoh claps her hands.
You say, 'Now go kill an orc in his memory!'
Bilwise jumps around.
Vorlt cheers.
Sonca draws her sword in salute!
Calycanthus says, 'To Godwineson!'
Zarenwen draws her sword in salute!
Baudhaegas drinks to Godwineson!
Mithrilfist cheers.
Sonca takes a drink.
You salute smartly.
Valkris gives Tearna a big hug.
Sonca draws her sword in salute!
Shyala snaps off a quick salute.
[Kinship] Lhinnthel: Our anthem never fails to put a smile on my face! Much love and hugs to you all!
Baudhaegas says, 'To Godwineson!'
Lhinnthel cheers.
Bilwise draws his sword in salute!
Baudhaegas snaps off a quick salute.
[Raid] Aedon: To Godz
Vorlt takes a drink.
Amalynna snaps off a quick salute.
Andeon says, 'Now, go out, remember those we've lost, appreciate those we have, and make new friends of the highest calibre!!'
Tearna poses heroically!
[Kinship] Kyrian: same
[Raid] Aedon: This was lovely
Lhinnthel draws her sword in salute to Andeon!
[Kinship] Pelind: Beautiful memorial :-) Dinner time for me. Take care everyone
Mithrilfist says, 'Aye, Andeon!'
Valkris throws her mug on the ground!
You wave goodbye.
Hollyberye throws her mug on the ground!
Tearna draws her sword in salute!
[Kinship] Lhinnthel: Be well, Pelind!
Andeon says, 'BE EXCELLENT TO EACH OTHER!!!'
Mithrilfist says, 'laugh'
[Raid] Baudhaegas: Aye... and just in time I have to go
Mithrilfist laughs.
Bilwise cheers.
[Kinship] Byrcha: Indeed. Far Apart, but Never Alone
[Kinship] Elimraen: Bye Pel :)
Amalynna draws her sword in salute!
[Raid] Baudhaegas: *hugs all*
[Kinship] Andeon: thank you all for coming
Pelind has gone offline.
Lhinnthel chuckles at Aedon.
Valkris draws her sword in salute!
[Kinship] Baudhaegas: Ty all for doing this!
Corulin
Corumael
Pretty Officer

Awarded:

Thank you so much, Danniwyn! I had the say bug a short while and missed some very important bits. So glad I could read it all now :)

It was truly a beautiful farewell. Really lovely!

Awarded:

Danni, thank you so so much for logging and posting this! I was away from home all day and was very disappointed to have missed the memorial. I just finished reading and am very grateful to you for sharing!

Alt Kins:
Silvermoon Manor: alts-Sugarbell, Halliwyn, Callabeth, Jesstan, Orinhir, Audli, Candriell, Grif             
Silvermoon Vintners: alts-Darcyil, Jilanna, Esdell             
The Ravenhill Rovers: alts-Bekk, Draim, Nathrec

On Crickhollow: Tulenn & Cloverly (Old Winyards Kinship)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Remembrances All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: