Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hannariel/Brioney

Awarded:

re: App: Hannariel

The application submitted by Hannariel is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Brioney
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 105
Race : Hobbit
Class : Hunter

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I originally come from Nimrodel. The kin I was in (Blades of Middle Earth) does not have many active members any more. The kin members I used to hang around with are rarely on when I am, or are no longer playing. Since moving to Landroval my main character (Hannariel, band leader for The Fluffy Unicorns and now with the Horizon kin) has become friends with Pelind and Takamine. I do a lot of questing with them and enjoy their company. I have met a lot of the LMB people and have been impressed with their kindness, and helpfulness. Even though a couple of my other characters are with Horizon I would like to be a part of the Lonely Mountain Band as well.

Player info:

Age Range:
Old Fogey

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have: :
The only MMORP experience I have is with LOTRO

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
PST

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Brioney is a Hobbit hunter. She is level 105 and has guides to all the possible hunter ports. She is also a guilded master jeweller and is willing to help with any crafting needed. She gets along well with others and you would be very unlikely to find her in the middle of any controversy.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
Blades of Middle Earth (Prior), Horizon, Sleepless Knights, Cal's Pet Army

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
Yes, Pelind.

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
I only moved to Landroval last fall (2015). I have been to Winterstock and Weatherstock, and to some of the Ales and Tales shows.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
Music, questing, roving threats, raiding, fellowships, skirmishes

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
I enjoy the social aspect of a larger kin. Also, LMB has a lot of information that seems to be lacking from the current kins my other characters are in, especially regarding music. It seems like you have a lot of fun activities going on most of the time (for example - the monthly emote). The other kins that my characters are in don't have this.

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
crafting help, transportation, music knowledge.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
Yes. I have read the books, listened to the audio books, and seen the movies. My favorite impressions are of the close friendship between Sam and Frodo.

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
You are very unlikely to find me or any of my characters involved in any controversy. In fact, if there are feuding band leaders or band members, don't come ask me about what is going on. I'm not going to add fuel to the dispute by passing along any information I may know. Most of the time I don't know anything anyway, because I have asked people not to involve me. I'd rather act like Switzerland. I try to get along with everyone I meet.

bandleader
Hannariel/Brioney

Awarded:

re: Hannariel App for Brioney

Correction: Brioney is a Guilded Arnorien Jeweller.

bandleader
Aldekim
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Hannariel - by Aldekim

Congratulations, your application has been approved. Please seek out an officer in game for your recruit interview and initiation. You may wish to /joinchannel alesandtales to help you with finding an officer in game.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

Interviewed and invited. Welcome, Brioney!

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

Welcome to the band, Brioney!

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Freemark
CEC Officer

Awarded:

Awwwwww Hannariel welcome to LMB...this is a very great place to be with so many good/helpful people :):):):):)
Hannariel/Brioney

Awarded:

re: Brioney's Application, approval, & welcome

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. The great thing about having alternate characters is that I'm able to scatter them about among good friends! Landroval has been very welcoming to the immigrating kins. I am so glad that I and my other friends from Nimrodel decided to come to Landroval.

I know most of you know my main character, Hannariel, band leader from The Fluffy Unicorns, and member of the Horizon kin. Thank you for accepting my hunter, Brioney, into your fold. Brioney, and my other alternates (Brihannah, Kiradwen, Brynhanna, Gwendrienn, Paksanarrion, Siobhanna, and Britha) are happy to help in any way we can.

bandleader
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum