Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cheggra
Officer

re: App: Cheggra

The application submitted by Cheggra is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Bima
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 35
Race : Hobbit
Class : Minstrel

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
A LOT of my Crickhollow friends, namely Laaleth, Drumthor, Zarenwen (sp?), and Pinoh are members already. I am currently a member of a kinship, Parents of Middle Earth, that didn't make the move well from Riddermark. Most of the membership, including the kin leader, are no longer active. I don't like being the only one online. I like the way your kinship relates to each other and really enjoys each others' company. I also enjoy your music, and would be interested in joining in that activity whenever I can.

Player info:

Age Range:
Old Fogey

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have: :
I've been a LoTRO VIP for 8.5 years now. I started on Vilya, with an elf huntress named Koehin. When her kinship died, I started looking at other servers and settled for a time in Riddermark, where I joined Parents of Middle Earth. They were great for raiding and fellowshipping, but I wanted to RP and they do not do that. So, I travelled to Laurellin, where I met Acorne and Barkgrim, and to Crickhollow, where I met Larksong and Acorne and Pontin, among others. I joined the Second Breakfast kinship on Crickhollow, and am now serving as the officer ambassador to Laurelin. On Laurelin, I am the social events officer in the Blue Mountains Regiment Kinship, which is active mostly during afternoon eastern US times, but not in the evening.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
Eastern US

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Bima is the cousin of Cheggra (my Crickhollow hobbit minstrel) and Dassa (my Laurelin hobbit minstrel). She is half Stoor, and half Fallohide. She grew up in Buckland, in Newberry, where her family farms mostly vegetables, but also some flowers and pipeweed. On her Mother's side, she is Stoor, on her father's, half Stoor, half Fallohide. She is related to both Dassa and Cheggra through her father.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
Parents of Middle Earth (which I plan on leaving if I get accepted), Second Breakfast, and Blue Mountains Regiment/

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
Drumthor

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
Weatherstock and Ales & Tales. I greatly enjoyed myself, even with the lag in the festival. The lag finally was dealt with and I had a grand time. I went to Ales & Tales the night that the playing order was announced too, and had a great time at that interacting with everyone. Actually, my elf alt Aglarleomiel went to that. I want to bring Bima first, though, as she is my main.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
music and rp and exploring new places, making new friends.

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
To have a place to fit in, like a family, and call home whenever I'm on Landy, which is often. To be around people who love the game as much as I do, and who respect the lore of the game. I like the way you insist on Lore-appropriate names. Some of the names out there, which I shall not mention, just make me wince.

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
music, crafting, raid help as much as I can.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
I have read all the Tolkien books I can lay hands on, including all of the LoTR books, the Silmarillion, and "A Tolkien Miscellany", and have seen all the movies. I think my favorite story is the story of Beren and Luthien in the Silmarillion. In the hobbit movie, I love when the dwarves sing, "There is an inn" when they are in Rivendell. The look on Elrond's face was priceless.

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
Bima is a fun loving hobbit who loves to try new things, explore new places, and learn as much as she can.

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: Cheggra - by Hollyberye

Dear Bima,

We are delighted to approve your application! Please seek out an officer in the LMB for your recruit interview. A good way to find us is through /alesandtales.

Thank you for applying!

Hollyberye
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum