Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Finaya Rajasnar

re: App: Avalynn Rajasnar

The application submitted by Avalynn Rajasnar is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Finaya
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 17
Race : Race of Man
Class : Warden

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I love the Weatherstock performances and this seems like a lively and friendly kin that I'd be honored to be a part of :)

Player info:

Age Range:
18-21

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have: :
None other than LOTRO (discounting my level 10ish chars in WoW and Rift)

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
Central

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Finaya trained in the sword and javelin since age four, against the wishes of her father. Her mother Folcawyn supported and helped her until she turned six and Folcawyn died of mysterious circumstances. Finaya stubbornly stuck with her training, and her father eventually gave up trying to convince her otherwise. She yearned to study from books as well but was denied the opportunity due to a lack of educational resources in Edoras. She was always a gifted athlete and often partook in wild games with the boys.

Her elder brother Eoden sided with her father Eneden and frowned on her rambunctious activities, but her younger brother Bregden enjoyed them. Finaya and Bregden were very close and often went on spontaneous hunting trips together. When Finaya was sixteen, she and Bregden had gone journeying up the Great West Road when they ran into the hands of a party of orcs. Finaya was able to create a fire as a diversion so she and her brother could escape.

On their way back to Edoras, her usually cheery brother was in low spirits. But she didn’t think of it until they arrived at Meduseld and attempted to warn King Théoden of the oncoming danger. Bregden backed out in fear and refused to support her claim. With no one to back Finaya’s words, Grima accused Finaya of seeding disloyal ideas. Thus Finaya was exiled her from her homeland.

After a few days of aimlessly wandering Westfold, she suddenly remembered a few years back when she had met a traveler from Bree. The man had passed through Edoras and spoken of the bustling town in Eriador. Finaya steeled her heart and decided she would remake her life in Bree. She cast not a single glance back at Edoras as she trudged up the North-South Road.

Finaya arrived in Bree one year later. At first, she tried to find an apprenticeship to a trade. However, after a year of beginning and quitting various trades, she decided to live a nomadic lifestyle. She now roams Eriador, hunting to sustain herself and flitting by various towns for only a night or two to visit the library or mingle with residents before moving on. However, she is still hoping to find somewhere she belongs.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
1 character on Crickhollow

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
Nope

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
Weatherstock is super impressive :)

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
Questing, chatting

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
A lot of various fun activities, a lot of immersion, active kin, fun concerts, etc :)

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
I'd be an active participant that is more than happy to attend a lot of the kin activities. I also love helping people out (not as easy on my lvl 17 char haha but when I get to higher levels that would be great) and I may decide to transfer my 77 char from Crickhollow so I can help out more!

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
Yes definitely! Legolas acrobatics of course. On the more literary side, I love Tolkien's writing style and he's a genius for coming up with the massive Middle Earth. Father of fantasy and all that :D

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
Not much else :)

Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: Avalynn Rajasnar - by Aedon Durreah

Congratulations Finaya, your application has been approved. Please /joinchannel alesandtales and ask for an LMB officer to complete your interview.

Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: Avalynn Rajasnar - by Aedon Durreah

Interviewed, invited and settled into Flintborough.
Welcome to the Band.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum