Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Other Worlds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hannariel/Brioney

Awarded:

re: How do they do that?

Soooo, I am always so impressed when I listen to people who are able to remember and sing all these words so really fast like this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OglS3Q0Zxik

bandleader
Dannigan
Officer

Awarded:

Yeah, Pentatonix has made music their life. It does not surprise me that people who have studied that hard can make that kind of music - what surprises me is that they have the energy to keep it up, album after album, year after year. Many are the artists out there who can do it, but few are those who can keep on keepin' on. =)

Honor and fun,
Dann a.k.a. Gori "Mithrilfist" Brightforge

"No language is justly studied merely as an aid to other purposes. It will in fact better serve other purposes, philological or historical, when it is studied for love, for itself." - J.R.R. Tolkien, English and Welsh (1955)
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/J._R._R._Tolkien

My Lonely Mountain Band characters include Dannigan (main, 100th-level Human Warden), Briamil (95th-level Elven Rune-keeper), Gori "Mithrilfist" Brightforge (95th-level Dwarven Champion), Mithrilfists (also Gori, 60th-level Dwarven Guardian), and Whittle (95th-level Hobbit Hunter). Far apart, never alone! =)
Carica
Carica Zoi
Chicken Officer

Awarded:

Man, I miss Avi (old bass of Pentatonix). Matt (new bass) is great too, but Avi had that unique warm tone in his voice.

I've always wanted to learn the words to I am the very model of a modern major-general but I get tongue twisted after the first few lines. envy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Other Worlds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: