Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Other Worlds
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Irfae

re: Star Wars: The Old Republic -- Satele Shan Server

darn, I play on ebon hawk server.. aaah well
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

I think I logged in all of my characters when you first mentioned this a few weeks back (though my return to activity is still pending), though I missed that it was a server-move. Hopefully the force will be with them and us during the move.

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

Begeren Colony, Harbinger, and Bastion servers have now merged into one more powerful server, Satele Shan.
Welcome to your new home!

Hopefully you didn't lose any of your original names. If you did, they will show up in red on your character list. You'll be able to choose a new name. Character and Legacy renames are also on sale in the Cartel Market. Now enjoy double XP, double Command XP, and other bonuses through November 14.

Log in and play between November 8th and 27th to get a Mini Mogul NM-1 pet. Earn the Darth Hexid companion when you complete 3 PvE or PvP missions using Group Finder before November 27th.

Forum Image

FYI, Callii is now Caali. I'm assuming the name gets flipped automatically in the kin roster, but I figured I'd mention it to help prevent any possible confusion.
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

I'm posting this because it's a bit of urgent news about SWTOR --

The vendor Tahoota on the Imperial Fleet is selling various companion gifts that do not list a purchase price (but they do have one). When purchased, they can be bought for far cheaper than is intended. It's a known bug that will be fixed very soon. In the meantime, it is not considered an exploit to buy and use the discounted gifts. However, it is an exploit to buy stacks of gifts and sell them back for profit. They must be used. You can send these gifts to your Republic toons to improve their companions, too.

Characters who Love "The Cheap Gifts"

---- Imperial Memorabilia – Best value
Arcann, Darth Marr, Elara Dorn, Hemdil Tre, Eckard Lokin, Malavai Quinn, Raina Temple, Shae Vizla, Talos Drellik, Veeroa Denz, Wampa
---- Imperial Memorabelia – Good value
Blizz, Scourge
---- Cultural Artifact – Best value
2V-R8, Ak'ghal Usar, C2-N2, Darth Hexid, Empress Arcina, Jaesa (Light), Khem Val, Lana Beniko, Nadia Grell, Talos Drellik, Vector Hyllus
---- Cultural Artifact – Good value
Ashara Zavros, Blizz, Bowdaar, Risha Drayen, Senya Tirall, T7-O1, Vette, Yuun

477 Rank 5 purple gifts will get you from 1-50 if you have all the influence perks unlocked.

This is a tiny fraction of the usual price! A high influence companion makes a huge difference duing solo play. Lana and Senya are valuable to level up because they are used so much during the storyline. Leveling Hexid is useful for bolstering new characters who haven't teamed up with their first companion. You should eventually have 8 companions at influence rank 20 or higher for crafting.

Enjoy!

Awarded:

Just a quick note that Life Day and the 6th Anniversary have started.
Log in and visit fleet for free decorations, portrait flairs, holo-trainers, party jawas, and more.
Make sure to get your limit of 50 with the decorations for the full Prestige bonus.
Each character will need to get their own flair, party jawa, and holo-trainer.

Awarded:

If you're looking for the Special Forces armor set, I have two codes remaining. ENJOY!
http://www.swtor.com/user/ce/fa178

Awarded:

Just a quick FYI on a special offer for those of you who enjoy swinging a lightsaber now and then...

Join me in Star Wars: The Old Republic!
Use this referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/7sWYYc

Become a Premium Player by February 27 and get 30-days of Free Game Time when you redeem the promo code “SWTORSHARETHELOVE”.
Enter the code on your account at www.SWTOR.com/redeem-code. (Codes must be redeemed by February 27, 2018 at 12:01AM PDT//8:01 AM GMT)

Plus, by popular demand, the SWTOR team is Sharing the Love with Premium Players by giving everyone the Chiss Talon Interceptor Airspeeder and the Force Veteran’s Armor Set – these rewards will be available beginning March 1, 2018 through in-game mail. They're absolutely amazing!

Awarded:

Life Day celebrations have started!

Don't forget to log in for your free gifts, including decorations, toys, and holo-trainers!
You'll find the free gift vendor on Fleet in the Stronghold section, inner ring, by the kiosks.

You can also throw lots of snowballs for CXP and Light/Dark points.

Plus, with the new chapter out, you can enjoy the return of several companions, such as Doc and Jaesa!

If you're interested in a Life Day party online, perhaps with a pod race, let me know -- drop an email to my Imperial toon, Savaja, on the Satele Shan server.

Awarded:

For those of you who are irregular SWTOR players, I thought you might be interested in three bits of news --

First, the Nightlife event on Nar Shaddaa is running right now. They have added a bunch of new rewards, including a whole bunch of new stronghold (player housing) decorations.

Second, they're adding a new race and some other cool stuff in the big expansion later this year.

Finally, they're expanding the access of FTP and Preferred accounts:

Upcoming Free-to-Play and Preferred Changes

In Star Wars: The Old Republic there are three different ways players are able to enjoy the game - as a Subscriber, Free-to-Play, or Preferred.

* Free-to-Play- Players that have not spent any money and have access to the original storyline of the game.
* Preferred - Players that either used to be Subscribers or have spent money on the Cartel Market.
* Subscription - Players that pay a monthly amount to access all gameplay content of SWTOR.

While the team is hard at work revising some systems for the ‘Onslaught’ Expansion, we also wanted to show some love to the Free-to-Play and Preferred players. Most notably these changes will be to the credit cap, Quickbar, Medical Probe, and Quick Travel limitations. Let’s take a look at some of the quality of life changes coming for these players.

Increased credit cap

Long gone are the days where you could buy a gallon of Bantha milk for five credits. Initially when we developed our Free-to-Play and Preferred models, a cap of 200,000 credits and 350,000 respectively seemed like a fair amount. Over the years, it’s become a simple truth that those credit amounts don’t buy what it used to though. As our game has grown, so has the economy. Taking this into account, we will be raising the credit cap of both Free-to-Play and Preferred members to 1,000,000 credits

Extra Quickbar

Quickbars are another feature that has been limited between the various account types. Currently Subscribers have six available to them, while Preferred have four and Free-to-Play accounts have just two. When this system was initially designed, only four at most were available. Keeping this in mind, we’ll be adding an additional Quickbar for both Preferred and Free-to-Play accounts - increasing the number to five and three respectively. With this addition, players will be able to have more abilities, Mounts, and Mini-pets available to them for immediate use.

Medical Probe and Quick Travel

Lastly, we will be making changes to Medical Probes and Quick Travel. Medical Probes allow a character to revive where they died instead of recovering at a Medical Station. Quick Travel allows characters to immediately travel to a discovered point on their current planet. Both of these features have been primarily available to Subscribers, while Preferred and Free-to-Play players could only obtain consumable versions via the Cartel Market. Both of these features are being removed from the Cartel Market and every player will be able to revive or Quick Travel where applicable!

The changes to the credit cap, Quickbars, Medical Probes, and Quick Travel will be going live in Game Update 5.10.4 in July!

Awarded:

SWTOR is about to release swoop races!
There will be three different courses, and three race types with different objectives.

I've also built a pod racing track in my Alderaan stronghold. Stop by and check it out!
I hope to host a racing event soon.

You can find me as -
Empire: Savaja, Kestrea, Kesmarra, or Keishira.
Republic: Zara Keres, Kiralyn, or Reyari.

Our little guild is completing conquests, so you can now earn encryptions... which let you unlock your own flagships. Talk about a huge space for decorating!

If you haven't played (or haven't played in awhile), please use my referral link to sign up/renew:
http://www.swtor.com/r/vtdbhl
You get stuff, I get stuff, win-win!

Thanks and I hope to see you in a galaxy far, far away.

Awarded:

Our guilds are doing great at conquests on the Satele Shan server.
We're Bander and family friendly, and ready to help you get started (or restarted) in the game!

A new event, the Swoop Rally, will be released at the end of this month with three different types of speeder races.

The All Worlds Ultimate Swoop Rally

In the growing shadow of war, swoop fans across the galaxy descend on Dantooine, Tatooine, and even Onderon for the sport’s biggest spectacle—The All Worlds Ultimate Swoop Rally! They’re packing the stands, eager to take their minds off their troubles and cheer their favorite swoop gangs. The bikers are here to take on dangerous challenge courses, show off their piloting skills, and flaunt their souped-up swoop bikes. The thunder of the engines, the deafening applause from the fans, the wind battering their helmets… there’s no bigger rush for these thrill seekers.

Despite their reputation as wild rebels whose makeshift courses disregard local districting restrictions, swoop gangs aren’t a serious threat to anyone--something all true swoop fans know! They just love adrenaline-pounding speed, sweet jumps, and big explosions, and the All Worlds Ultimate Swoop Rally combines all three in one crowd-pleasing package. The biggest gangs on the circuit — Horizon’s Razor, the Pit Screamers, and the Blatant Beks — are ready to show their fans a great time.

Event Gameplay

The gangs are always looking for new enthusiasts to join their ranks, and there’s no better time to see if you’ve got what it takes. Each gang is impressed by different aspects of swoop biking: Horizon’s Razors love speed, the Pit Screamers can’t get enough of big jumps and smooth piloting, and the Blatant Beks just want to see things blow up (from a totally safe distance, of course).

Each gang has a repeatable Daily Mission for the courses on Dantooine, Tatooine, and Onderon. When you accept a swoop Mission, you’ll hop on one of the gangs’ special bikes and use its abilities and lightning-fast speed to take on challenges suited to each gang’s tastes. That’s not all, though; each planet features its own dangerous hazard, turning up the challenge on the courses. Hit all the course objectives, and the crowd’s going to love you!

Outside these repeatable challenge courses, you’ll unlock three story Missions for each gang as you progress through their reputation tracks. The more they trust you, the more you’ll become part of the inner circle, learning more about each gang, their history, and some of their highest-profile members. These short, but fun, interludes highlight your induction into the thrilling world of swoop.

And that’s not all! You’ll also find bonus Missions and plenty of achievements to hunt during the event. Starting at level 20, you’ll be able to participate in the All Worlds Ultimate Swoop Rally. Level up to gain access to Onderon, and every swoop mission will be available to you!

Rewards

Of course, no real rally would be worth its salt without exciting rewards, and the All Worlds Ultimate Swoop Rally aims to please. Each gang has its own reputation track and unique rewards, detailed below:

* Swoop Rally Mounts (regular and gold versions)
* Swoop Gang Outfits
* Promotion Droid Mini-pets
* Various Titles

The All Worlds Ultimate Swoop Rally will be available with Game Update 6.1.2

Awarded:

We're having a rare and fantastic event on the Satele Shan server tonight!

Time and Date: Saturday the 12th at 6 PST
Requirements: A Republic character and type "/cjoin JedLcommunity" to join the custom chat channel.
(Yes, that's JedL and not Jedi.)

We will take a group of 50 players to everyone's stronghold to complete the most difficult achievement!

Please help us get up to the 50 we need to pull this off. Thanks!

Awarded:

Wish I could, but the game no longer functions on my comp.
I do miss it though.
Kaerri
Kaerri
Officer

Awarded:

I'm on Star Forge, but I've created a level 1 on Satele Shan (Nixie harandt) and have joined the chat channel. I'll try to be there tonight but I can't stay on long (guild RP on Star Forge at 7 PST).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: