Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Other Worlds
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Irfae

re: Star Wars: The Old Republic -- Satele Shan Server

darn, I play on ebon hawk server.. aaah well
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

I think I logged in all of my characters when you first mentioned this a few weeks back (though my return to activity is still pending), though I missed that it was a server-move. Hopefully the force will be with them and us during the move.

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen.

Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

Begeren Colony, Harbinger, and Bastion servers have now merged into one more powerful server, Satele Shan.
Welcome to your new home!

Hopefully you didn't lose any of your original names. If you did, they will show up in red on your character list. You'll be able to choose a new name. Character and Legacy renames are also on sale in the Cartel Market. Now enjoy double XP, double Command XP, and other bonuses through November 14.

Log in and play between November 8th and 27th to get a Mini Mogul NM-1 pet. Earn the Darth Hexid companion when you complete 3 PvE or PvP missions using Group Finder before November 27th.

Forum Image

FYI, Callii is now Caali. I'm assuming the name gets flipped automatically in the kin roster, but I figured I'd mention it to help prevent any possible confusion.
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

I'm posting this because it's a bit of urgent news about SWTOR --

The vendor Tahoota on the Imperial Fleet is selling various companion gifts that do not list a purchase price (but they do have one). When purchased, they can be bought for far cheaper than is intended. It's a known bug that will be fixed very soon. In the meantime, it is not considered an exploit to buy and use the discounted gifts. However, it is an exploit to buy stacks of gifts and sell them back for profit. They must be used. You can send these gifts to your Republic toons to improve their companions, too.

Characters who Love "The Cheap Gifts"

---- Imperial Memorabilia – Best value
Arcann, Darth Marr, Elara Dorn, Hemdil Tre, Eckard Lokin, Malavai Quinn, Raina Temple, Shae Vizla, Talos Drellik, Veeroa Denz, Wampa
---- Imperial Memorabelia – Good value
Blizz, Scourge
---- Cultural Artifact – Best value
2V-R8, Ak'ghal Usar, C2-N2, Darth Hexid, Empress Arcina, Jaesa (Light), Khem Val, Lana Beniko, Nadia Grell, Talos Drellik, Vector Hyllus
---- Cultural Artifact – Good value
Ashara Zavros, Blizz, Bowdaar, Risha Drayen, Senya Tirall, T7-O1, Vette, Yuun

477 Rank 5 purple gifts will get you from 1-50 if you have all the influence perks unlocked.

This is a tiny fraction of the usual price! A high influence companion makes a huge difference duing solo play. Lana and Senya are valuable to level up because they are used so much during the storyline. Leveling Hexid is useful for bolstering new characters who haven't teamed up with their first companion. You should eventually have 8 companions at influence rank 20 or higher for crafting.

Enjoy!

Awarded:

Just a quick note that Life Day and the 6th Anniversary have started.
Log in and visit fleet for free decorations, portrait flairs, holo-trainers, party jawas, and more.
Make sure to get your limit of 50 with the decorations for the full Prestige bonus.
Each character will need to get their own flair, party jawa, and holo-trainer.

Awarded:

If you're looking for the Special Forces armor set, I have two codes remaining. ENJOY!
http://www.swtor.com/user/ce/fa178

Page 7 of 7

Jump to: