Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Other Worlds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cennwyn
Cennwyn

Awarded:

re: Question for Star Trek Online LMBer's :)

Just a question...are any of the fine LMB members who also play STO part of a fleet there which has access to a fleet tailor? My husband and I are interested in buying the Odyssey Excursion uniform, but our fleet has not yet unlocked the fleet tailor. If someone invites us to their base, however, we can purchase it there, and would be super grateful :)

Alts include: Tinaith the Elven Huntress, Dereborn the Loremaster of Gondor.
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

I've not been to STO in quite a while, but don't think the fleet I am in has a tailor. Depending on the pieces, they might be available in the Store -- which does seem to have fairly regular cosmetics sales (once every month or two).

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Cennwyn
Cennwyn

Awarded:

Byrcha wrote:
I've not been to STO in quite a while, but don't think the fleet I am in has a tailor. Depending on the pieces, they might be available in the Store -- which does seem to have fairly regular cosmetics sales (once every month or two).

Thanks Byrcha!

After a bit of asking around I found someone kind enough to invite me to their fleet base--was able to pick up the pieces there :)

Alts include: Tinaith the Elven Huntress, Dereborn the Loremaster of Gondor.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Other Worlds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: