Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Other Worlds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hollyberye

Awarded:

re: UnderGarden Just in Time for Weatherstock Season

Has the stress of performing with your beloved band after all the ale has run out and the Watcher's are fast approaching just gotten to be too much? Is Beor's beard scratching against your skin? Does the Pink Lady smell? Has your dear kinmate dropped his instrument one too many times? Is the jostling for stage positions getting to you? Did the Band Aids fail to deliver sandwiches, AGAIN? And how could Old Winyards run out of wine? And why is Bycrha still hoarding all the pies????

Time to get back to your roots and re-appreciate your wonderful band members...

Search this world for members of your musical band...bring them together and lead them to the surface of large underground worlds: UnderGarden, no not undergarment, BBB, undergarden. But with lots of pollination!

Seriously, this casual Zen game (very dreamy and blissful, reviewers say) is on sale today at Steam for 97 cents. It is beautiful underground caverns with physics-based puzzles to solve that supposedly may lower your blood pressure. Visual eye candy and lovely music (they say). Oh, and you place fruit on levers, how very Elfy. I laughed when I saw the object was to find your band members :). Even my son, who tries to ignore my Lotro music obsession, said, "there you go, Mom!" Now, where did I last see Geoffroi...ah yes, in the dark garden corner with some lass from Madame Celestine's. Best leave him and find Corulin instead.
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

If there is a lever for dispensing pie, I will so be there!

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Floradine
Officer

Awarded:

It's not my fault that the instruments are too heavy for my undernourished body if Andune members never get their contractually agreed-on payments in pies. Not to mention the over-minutes every Sunday which now pile up to years of not being paid properly. According to my calculations Geoffroi owes me three dozen metric tons of pie already. I'd suggest to solve the actual problem and not fiddle around on the symptoms.

Pretty Officer

Awarded:

Floradine wrote:
It's not my fault that the instruments are too heavy for my undernourished body if Andune members never get their contractually agreed-on payments in pies. Not to mention the over-minutes every Sunday which now pile up to years of not being paid properly. According to my calculations Geoffroi owes me three dozen metric tons of pie already.

Don't forget all the "other quality, baked goods" he owes you! =D

Officer

Awarded:

Huh, what?! Contract, I don't see no stinkin' contract. My word is my bond etc etc.

Besides, I'm saving you from yourselves, you would only get fat and drunk if I paid you!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Other Worlds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: