Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
James_BunnyMan

re: App: James_BunnyMan

The application submitted by James_BunnyMan is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Bunnyman
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 35
Race : Elf
Class : Lore-master

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
Well, a friend of mine said I would probably enjoy being in your group, also I enjoy music.

Player info:

Age Range:
22+

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have: :
Well, I've played Ultima Online for years, still do play it actually, and learned to roleplay on it. Mostly, for the past decade or so, I've played Bunnyman (a pooka, more or less following changeling rules--mostly more), I'm told that there is opportunity to RP on LOTRO, but I haven't gotten a feel for it yet (I started playing to go to this past Winterfest), mostly stayed OOC (or..well a 'half ooc', I usually don't know what to say as myself, if that makes any sense)

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
Central Standard Time

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Bunnyman (or James Bunnyman, or Daniel O'Flynn, or Bunny or whatever he's claiming to be called), is an unseelie pooka, and therefore a liar, a cheater, a troublemaker, and he would even admit he is a monster (though some people would debate this). He also likes setting things on fire. As bad as this sounds, he is not truly an evil being, at worst he is merely overly chaotic, while capable of doing great harm, he could also do great good, but usually falls somewhere in neutrality. He doesn't understand the way 'mortals' think much, finding their ways bizarre and crazy (and more then once he has been judged this by mortals). He doesn't care much for wearing a human face, preferring a more animal visage (as his name suggests he has a rabbit affinity, and prefers to look like a 'rabbit monster'...think Harvey with weird eyes and sharp teeth) while he is new to Middle Earth, he has taken to hiding his face behind a mask--not to disguise his appearance, but because he liked the look of a pumpkin mask he found in one of Aedon's boxes and is unwilling to take the darn thing off.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
Grace of Aegis

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
Aedon

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
I'm not sure if Winterfest counts, Aedon asked that I start playing to check it out-I think he mentioned once that LMB hosted it, he's gone to bed now and I can't confirm that..But I enjoyed it, also those concerts on Saturday nights are enjoyable, the ones with the BBB band, I like listening to the music.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
Well, I'm a bit new, I mostly run around looking at the sceneary, it's gorgeous. And the music is nice, I'm mostly going through quests trying to gain levels right now, trying to learn as I go.

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
I don't really have expectations, as I said I'm a bit new to the game, the only Kinship I've been in was a temporary one that Aedon let me join when I started, so I'm not entirely sure what to expect from a Kinship. I would like to see more of the RP, and hopefully do a bit of that myself, that is always fun.

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
Unfortunately my character's presence would have to be my strongest contribution...I don't have that much to bring to the table yet.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
Yep, seen and read them, they were great, but it's been a while. My favorite part in the book I suppose was Tom Bombadil, and though it wasn't an image, more of a mention - Radagast the Brown, I don't know why but that little mention of him in the books really grabbed my imagination. Speaking of Radagast, the one in the movie was not at all like I imagined, not even a little, but I enjoyed his part a lot just the same.

Misc:

Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: James_BunnyMan - by Aedon Durreah

Congratulations Bunnyman, your application has been approved. Please /joinchannel alesandtales and ask for a friendly LMB officer to complete your interview.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum