Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dancyn
Dancyn/Muinbes

Awarded:

re: App: Dancyn

The application submitted by Dancyn is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Dancyn
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 100
Race : Elf
Class : Minstrel

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
Maë ghóvannan! Let me introduce myself. I am Dancyn, Elf Minstrel from Lindon. I love music and dance for they bring joy to life & lift the spirit. In RL my husband & I have been playing LOTRO since late 2007. We both enjoy reading & re-reading Tolkien books & watching LOTR movies. Originally from Silverlode I created a little hobbit mini on Landroval to enjoy Weatherstock. We are "LIFE MEMBERS". Now I have transferred all my toons to Landy. I'm excited about the variety of game-involvment here in Landy and would like to become more active...especially in the music part, start to learn & participate in RP, and excitedly Windy Acres Ranch (formation riding). A friend from Silverlode is in your kin, Tamreth (LM)

Player info:

Age Range:
Old Fogey

Tell us about any RP or MMO experience you may have: :
I have little RP experience and would like to participate more. MMO's...LOTRO is my first! I've played a little in Neverwinter & ARchMage but will never leave LOTRO

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
ET

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Dancyn, lvl 100 elf minstrel. Tinker & Tinker guild. I like to complete all the books, I pursue Kindred standing in rep areas. I enjoy group activities, instances, & sharing the experience of the game with others. I truly enjoy the world that has been created and there is much beauty in this game. ...amazing :)

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
Landroval - The Lost Army, Gladden -Rangers of the West

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
Tamreth (LM) lvl 100

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
Weatherstock!! for the last 3 years! So impressed by LMB being so helpful!! The planning & organizing of this event must be something!! I would like to participate in helping in this event. I really would like to get back into playing music in-game & plan on attending the music academy :D Recently attended music festival this winter. RL job in healthcare (long hours) frequently prevents activities during the week but I have attended Concerning Hobbits games & tales. Have participated in RP activites, mysteries, etc. GREAT FUN!

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
grouping.

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
Activities. Members who enjoy grouping for deeds, instances, FUN! Hoping Windy Acres Riding Team is still active. In RL I have had horses & 2 daughters still have horses.

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
Participation. I try to log-in daily even though some days it's just for a very short time, sadly,due to RL job. I truly enjoy playing the game w/ others. I'm not a "loner".

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
I LOVE Dragons!! In The Hobbit Movie I LOVED Smaug interacting with Bilbo. He's beautiful!! I love skirms & instances where I can fight dragons...just so I can see them! LOL
Another favorite is Gandalf attending Bilbo's Birthday PARTY!! Gandalf happily smoking his pipe, watching the hobbits eat, drink, celebrating Bilbo's birthday! Merry & Pippin mischeviously intereferring with the fireworks...and the FIREWORKS!! :D

I take every toon to discover Gollum in the Trollshaws. ... I just like that quest line

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
Thank you for considering my application!
Alts: Dancynlite lvl 100 woman-LM, Sunshynne lvl 100 Captain, Cynnthia hobbit mini lvl 50'ish, & other alts

~Dancyn

Dancyn, Elf Minstrel, Landroval

Muinbes, High Elf Minstrel, Landroval

Muinbes, High Elf Lore Master, Gladden

Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: Dancyn - by Aedon Durreah

Greetings Dancyn
Your application has been approved. Please /joinchannel alesandtales and ask for an LMB officer to complete your interview.

Tulenn
Cat Herding Officer

Awarded:

Interviewed and invited. Welcome to the Kin, Dancyn!

Alt Kins:
Silvermoon Manor: alts-Sugarbell, Halliwyn, Callabeth, Jesstan, Orinhir, Audli, Candriell, Grif             
Silvermoon Vintners: alts-Darcyil, Jilanna, Esdell             
The Ravenhill Rovers: alts-Bekk, Draim, Nathrec

On Crickhollow: Tulenn & Cloverly (Old Winyards Kinship)
Dancyn
Dancyn/Muinbes

Awarded:

Thank you!! So very excited to be here!!

~Dancyn

Dancyn, Elf Minstrel, Landroval

Muinbes, High Elf Minstrel, Landroval

Muinbes, High Elf Lore Master, Gladden

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum