Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Playlist submissions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Floradine
Officer

Awarded:

re: Captain Future Theme

This evening I remembered some childhood stories around Captain Future which brought me to make an abc from a midi I found.

I may take another go for a version for less than 11 players but I'm not sure yet. So here's the 11-parter for now:

I took another go for only 8 players so it may have a chance to be played in the game on a good day.

http://the-strongfoots.net/music/more_songs_from_the_shire/8-(Flo)CaptainFuture.abc

The tune is not tested ingame so far but I would be surprised if it wouldn't play proper.

Last edited by Floradine on 2016/02/06 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

re: Re: Captain Future Theme

Floradine wrote:
This evening I remembered some childhood stories around Captain Future which brought me to make an abc from a midi I found.

I remember having seen a episode or two of that at some point. (A friend had a VHS copy of the French-dubbed version, which, as I recall, he insisted was more complete than the original Japanese...I don't know why.) I just took a look at the Wikipedia entry and saw that the soundtrack composed specifically for the German edit spawned a top-ten single. Interesting.
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Future#Der_Anime_in_Deutschland
Floradine
Officer

Awarded:

re: Captain Future Theme

Updated 1st post. Removed 11-parter with an 8-parter that lacks nothing or nothing much from the full version.

Awarded:

re: Re: Captain Future Theme

Halgoreth wrote:
Floradine wrote:

I remember having seen a episode or two of that at some point. (A friend had a VHS copy of the French-dubbed version, which, as I recall, he insisted was more complete than the original Japanese...I don't know why.) I just took a look at the Wikipedia entry and saw that the soundtrack composed specifically for the German edit spawned a top-ten single. Interesting.
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Future#Der_Anime_in_Deutschland

Oh yes, the series was special. In part it was heavy stuff with monsters and all that and then it had all the super-cool members with their special abilities. I loved it a *lot* for that. I just read the Wikipedia entry and was suprised that it was changed from the original. I did not know that! And yes, I remember the Phil Fuldner remix. It was lame. hahahahaha

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: