Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tahavinox

re: App: Tahavinox

The application submitted by Tahavinox is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Tawani
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 7
Race : Hobbit
Class : Minstrel

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I've played LOTRO since its original beta. When I came across the music feature I was blown away. I still think it is one of the best features in an MMO and wish more games would have some sort of system like this. I've been a musician for the majority of my life so the music feature obviously caught my attention. Why do I want to join LMB? Since coming to Landroval I've attended many performances from kinships that are bands/music performance/social guilds and always wanted to join one and LMB is a kin that I've seen many times at these gatherings.

Player info:

Age Range:
22+

Tell us about any RP or MMO experience you may have: :
I've been playing MMO's for about 12-13 years. I mainly started with SWG and even than I was into RP. I built a housing (and later starship) crafting business and ran it as how a real business would be in the Star Wars universe. World of Warcraft is where I spent a lot of time RP'ing and I feel that if I had not found a great RP guild in WoW I would not have spent as much time with it as I did. I was involved in a heavy RP all dwarf military guild and served as an officer/company commander for almost 3 years. RP servers are still the only servers I play on if I can help it.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
CST

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Character just created. I don't like to have a story already built and then create a character. I build and develop the character and create their story as I progress through playing them and interacting with others.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
Main/highest level toon in "Riders of the Mark" Very low activity with members. 5 or 6 people on during the day

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
Not referred

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
Not sure if the events I attended were hosted by LMB as I would randomly come across them while traveling through Bree and I would stop and enjoy it.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
The questing. The highest character I have is only 41 (even though I've played off and on since Beta) so much of the game is still fresh for me. The environments are amazing to quest and explore.

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
No real expectations. Looking to have active members to interact with and enjoy the game with.

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
My love for music, my experience with mmo's in general and my willingness to help others when they need it.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
I've seen all the movies and have tried to start reading the books. I have a hard time reading books in general due to the fact I end up falling asleep (no matter the time of day) or get bored really fast. In the way of the movies my favorite scene would be everything dealing with Moria.

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
Nothing I can think of at the moment.

Lauralda
Lauralda
Officer

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: Tahavinox - by Lauralda

Congratulations, your application has been approved. Please seek out an officer in-game for your recruit interview and initiation. You may wish to /joinchannel alesandtales to assist you in finding an officer in-game.
Tulenn
Cat Herding Officer

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: Tahavinox - by Lauralda

Interviewed and invited! Welcome to the Lonely Mountain Band, Tawani!

Alt Kins:
Silvermoon Manor: alts-Sugarbell, Halliwyn, Callabeth, Jesstan, Orinhir, Audli, Candriell, Grif             
Silvermoon Vintners: alts-Darcyil, Jilanna, Esdell             
The Ravenhill Rovers: alts-Bekk, Draim, Nathrec

On Crickhollow: Tulenn & Cloverly (Old Winyards Kinship)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum