Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

re: Sign-up: Old Winyards at Danni and Pax's Wedding! Jan 31st

Greetings Old Winyards! We have been invited to play at Danniwyn and Paxorn's upcoming wedding - how exciting!!

Date and time: January 31st, 2016. OW will play from 8:15 - 9:00pm /servertime|EST.
Outfit: Please, wear something nice and classy in our usual OW burgundy. Hand held items should be kept to a minimum. Small flowers would be appropriate.
Setlist: Please, sign-up on this thread or the setlist doc, if you are able to play with the band!
Setlist here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Uz2_Tiu4JKUeng6OyZz7iiWqTl-T4iZO5vfT3jdrlK4/edit#gid=706633474
Setlist File: https://www.dropbox.com/s/609hjdcejzrs9s9/DanniPaxWedding.zip?dl=0 (Please download this file - some songs are not in the LMBPlaylist)

Last edited by Lhinnthel on 2016/01/28 6:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Eilye
Field Marshal

I'll be there, Lhinn.
Vorlt Trankey
Vorlt

Awarded:

Sure I'm available. And congratulations to them both.

Officer

Awarded:

I'd like to play with you for this wonderful day.

Awarded:

I plan to be there!

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Tulenn
Cat Herding Officer

Awarded:

I'll be there! Can't wait!

Alt Kins:
Silvermoon Manor: alts-Sugarbell, Halliwyn, Callabeth, Jesstan, Orinhir, Audli, Candriell, Grif             
Silvermoon Vintners: alts-Darcyil, Jilanna, Esdell             
The Ravenhill Rovers: alts-Bekk, Draim, Nathrec

On Crickhollow: Tulenn & Cloverly (Old Winyards Kinship)
Zarenwen
Zarenwen
Officer of Stardust

Awarded:

re: re: Sign-up: Old Winyards at Danni and Pax's Wedding! Jan 31

I am also available to play at Danni & Pax's Wedding & would love to sign up too!
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

My calendar is free that night. I can also play.

Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

Danni and Pax are getting married THIS weekend!! Here are the names I have for Old Winyards. Please please, let me know if you aren't able to make it!

Lhinnthel
    Pelind
    Hollyberye
    Eilye
    Envir
    Faerochil
    Sonca
    Byrcha
    Tulenn
    Zarenwen
    Aedon

As a reminder -- we need to assemble at 8:00pm /servertime. The location is: 1 High Road, Torcliff,Bree-land Homestead. We begin playing at 8:15pm and will play for 45 minutes, then play the song for the procession.

I will be posting the setlist file by Friday evening. I beg of you to download it as a few songs are NOT in the lmbplaylist. They'll be in the file in order of play so we will not waste time searching =D

"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

Here is the file for Sunday, please download it!
Setlist File: https://www.dropbox.com/s/609hjdcejzrs9s9/DanniPaxWedding.zip?dl=0 (Please download this file - some songs are not in the LMBPlaylist)
Set list and info is up at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Uz2_Tiu4JKUeng6OyZz7iiWqTl-T4iZO5vfT3jdrlK4/edit#gid=706633474
Parts are assigned, but it is possible they will change so be sure to check it prior to the event.

Anthemisa
Anthemisa
Officer

Awarded:

Am I too late?
Probably!
I'd be very happy if you count me in as a reserve or double of any instrument needed...
And I also can record, music and event... if it's not already planned let me know it will be my pleasure :)

Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

You are not too late, Anthe! As it happens, we do need a replacement horn player and we'd love to have you :)
I am not sure if Danni and Pax have a videographer -- but we can ask!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: