Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

re: Ales & Tales 12/21 @ Yule Festival

Join us this week for our annual 'Ales & Tales' holiday show as we visit Frostbluff for Yule Festival! Be sure to dress warmly, and beware ... the snowball field is nearby!

'Nibbles & Nobs' starts at 8:30 pm with open-stage, followed by the main show at 9:30 pm (EDT, /servertime).

Help Out Backstage:

For this show, we likely will need a Layer Wrangler to bring people to Frostbluff.

If you would like to help out with any backstage tasks, please sign up at: http://tinyurl.com/atstagecrew. We do appreciate any help you can give!

Calling all vendors! Would you like to don the Tinki-yellows? Help us put the 'ales' back in 'Ales & Tales'! We have a ginormous supply of vendables for you to use.

Play with Old Winyards:

Old Winyards always has room for folks to join the house band! If you would like to play with us, be sure to have the latest LMBPlaylist 5.08 music file downloaded/updated. Latest release December 2, 2015:
http://file3.guildlaunch.net/128176/LMBPlaylist-5.08.zip

You may sign up for playing with the band (as usual) at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Uz2_Tiu4JKUeng6OyZz7iiWqTl-T4iZO5vfT3jdrlK4/edit#gid=602536241 on the right-hand side of the sheet; if you are new, please indicate which instruments you play at the bottom of the sheet (and do bring them all with you). Please be ready to rock by 9:00 pm /servertime.

Also, please wear a wintry burgundy outfit.

Using Songbook to Sync music:

If you'd like to learn how to sync music with a band, Eilye has written a wonderful guide for the Songbook plugin! http://lonelymountainband.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10492542

Share a song or tale!

We always need folks to entertain! If you have a song or tale to share, please come along and sign up to share it in the main show, or participate in Nibbles & Nobs' open-stage!

We hope you can join us at Yule Festival!

Last edited by Byrcha on 2015/12/21 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Nibun
Officer

Awarded:

My name's already on the list to play with OW, but thought I'd make sure I mention it here. I'm bringing Baudhaegas again tomorrow (12/21) so count me in! :)

"Hvat er þat Khazâd er í mínum sal verpumk orði á? Fundthradiru uzbadul Gwyneth-dûm!" 

Characters: Nibun, Baudhaegas, Albodr

Vorlt Trankey
Vorlt

Awarded:

Envir should be good to play with OW. And yes, I'll remember to bring all my instruments this time

Awarded:

9:00 PM /servertime is a bit dodgy for me. It's my 5-year-old's bedtime. I'd like to play, but I know I won't be able to be reliably in front of the computer and focused to not let the band down.

What I can do is help with layer wrangling. I wasn't sure where that should go on the sign-up, though.

High Officer

Awarded:

Toanstation wrote:
9:00 PM /servertime is a bit dodgy for me. It's my 5-year-old's bedtime. I'd like to play, but I know I won't be able to be reliably in front of the computer and focused to not let the band down.

What I can do is help with layer wrangling. I wasn't sure where that should go on the sign-up, though.

Thank you, Mairghread!
I've added a Layer Wrangler column to the sign up sheet :D Good suggestion!

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Vorlt Trankey
Vorlt

Awarded:

If someone could say where in Winterhome to go, that would help

Awarded:

We'll try for the flat area just below the chicken coops (east of the snowball field).

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Ranacirth

I should be there!
Mairghread
Toanstation

Awarded:

Sorry I had to bail unexpectedly on my wrangling duties. A contract client had an emergency issue with a web site, and I had to deal with it. Thanks everyone who stepped in and picked up the slack.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: