Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Sunday Night Sieges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ethlossoth

re: Saviour of Mirkwood

Calling out for help to finish Dol Guldur metadeed!
I need all the t2 challenges except Sammath Gúl.
I suppose only l100 counts for the metadeed.

Warg Pens (3man)
The challenge sounds simple: wargs should eat all the meat BEFORE they die.
I'm looking for a healer to help me, and possibly a guardian with 0 dps taunt.
I can tank it too but I'd be more calm with a guard (cappy has only one 0 dps taunt wich has a long cd - not cool for this instance).

Barad Guldur (6man)
Only for the first boss quest "10 guards".
Kinda same thing - 10 adds must be killed before the boss.

Dungeons of Dol Guldur
I hope one day we can finish it with Ashigaru or anyone who knows the roll here because 100% that i can't lead this one. :D

If you would be up for any of those, please let me know and i'll try to put a group together sometime.

It should not be necessarily an SNS.
I know it is not a raiding kin.
So don't stress about it.
BUT if you are an experienced raider and/or look for challenge, please contact me. :)
Thank you.

Officer

Ethlossoth,

I'm always up for some 3, 6, 12 mans. I have run many, but not all and haven't lead any. I have a Minstrel, LM and Warden (all at level cap) ready to help. Unfortunately, my normal gaming time is graveyard shift (normally 12am - 3am servertime). If this time works for you than great! If not, if you are short and see me online, feel free to ask if I can join up with you.

Just to clarify, you don't actually need T2C for the Dungeons of Dol Guldur. You can do that entire part of the metadeed on L65 Tier 1. I can also do the Warg-Pens on Ashi or I've tanked it on Jecinda. If you're having a Warden/Captain tank it, the key is to not DoT up the wargs until they eat and just let them take some auto-attacks. I have had cases where a warg in Kranklob's chamber just refuses to eat. If one seems to take too long, just kill it and move onto the next one (six wargs and 5 meat slabs, so you can make an error). If TWO refuse to eat...just wipe and start over.

Last edited by Ashigaru Trecalia on 2015/10/21 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Groo my playtime is usually from 16.00-4.oo CET. So about 10am-10pm ST.

Ashi, i runned BG a lot lately (t1 l100) and we NEVER got all the adds, the max was 3. And we did no dps.
What should have been the problem? (We waited long enough.)

You'll never get all ten for Durchest on Tier 1. Here's what happens. You need to go really light on Durchest until the first 5 adds run in scripted (probably the only attention he should be getting is from the two tanks and corruption removal). After this, there's 5 switches along the wall where Durchest starts off. Each of those switches calls in another add, and that's where you make 10. It's probably best to not do those switches until you get the 5 scripted ones, or else you can lose count of how many you've done. Those last 5 are only on Tier 2 (because the switches are inactive on T1)

Oh gotcha, thanks, I'll keep that in mind!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: