Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tjf

re: App: tjf

The application submitted by tjf is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Durandil
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 100
Race : Elf
Class : Hunter

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
Have been with a kin since closed beta and love the camaraderie being in a kin has.

Player info:

Age Range:
22+

Tell us about any RP or MMO experience you may have: :
Started out PnP playing original D&D rules and onto AD&D, then life got in the way. Played Neverwinter Nights for many years on a dedicated server (Nordock/Richterm's Retreat). When LotRO was announced, applied for beta and was accepted. Only other MMO have played, and also currently playing, is SWTOR. Started with a friend from NWN, who is now here on Landroval, and why some of my characters are here now.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
EST

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Durandil Longwillow hails from Eryn Galen. Leaving to pursue the darkness that has invaded his home wood.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
Member of Mithril Crowns on Elendilmir since closed beta

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
Latti

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
No. Would like to, but Sunday mornings are my only gaming time.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
Pretty much everything, though haven't raided much due to time playing

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
A group of people to enjoy the game with. Which judging from the chat currently having with Latti, will be met to the fullest.

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
Willingness to help out regardless of task, and crafting.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
Books long before watching the movies. ;-)

Misc:

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Durandil Longwillow - Elven Hunter | Maelothalion - Elven Rune-Keeper | Stigrek - Beorning | Maegleithian - High Elven Lore-Master
Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: tjf - by Lhinnthel

Congratulations, Durandil! Your application has been accepted. The next step is to find an officer in game for your entry interview! (The easiest way would be to /joinchannel alesandtales and ask if a LMB officer is available). We do look forward to enjoying Middle-earth with you!

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
tjf

re: APPROVED - App: tjf - by Lhinnthel

Thank you very much, looking forward to the entry interview, hopefully sometime this coming Sunday morning.

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Durandil Longwillow - Elven Hunter | Maelothalion - Elven Rune-Keeper | Stigrek - Beorning | Maegleithian - High Elven Lore-Master
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum