Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Amberflower
Officer

Awarded:

re: Old Winyards at Crickhollow Shirefest 8/17/15

One favorite song?!

Oh, Mummer's Dance/Dante's Prayer/Kokomo. Ok, that's three, I know...

I do hope to add theorbo and bagpipe to my list by the time Shirefest is here!

Alt kin: Virtus Tentamine Gaudet - Packzii, Amberflora, Idrynna, Tartlett

"Indeed in nothing is the power of the Dark Lord more clearly shown than in the estrangement that divides all those who still oppose him."

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places;
but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief,
it grows perhaps the greater."

"...together they (Aragorn and Arwen) went up into the High City, and all the stars flowered in the sky."
Eilye
Field Marshal

Sweet Eru. Did you really put pib next to my name? For shame.

I can play whatever a sub-10 minnie can play. I believe that means no moor cowbell, theo, pipes, drum or PIB. Character name is some ridiculous thing which matched the ridiculous character I made and also got past the name validator - can't say I remember what.

Favorite song, favorite song... Let me think... Whatever should I pick? I know I like Elves. So I'd like to stay on that path. That PATH. The path of Elves. What would be fitting? It's really difficult to think of something suitable.
Anthemisa
Anthemisa
Officer

Awarded:

Sonca, thank you for your generosity, I will find a way to send it back to you, I'm so sorry for that. Thanks a million!
Lhinnthel wrote:
+ Balom (Anthe): lute, horn, clarinet, flute, harp, basic cowbell, drum
No pibgorn at level 10 sorry can not play pibgorn.

And also before OW or sometime you are available Balom needs someting burgundy for cosmetic slot, I couldn't find time to arrange his appearance yet.

Thank you very much again :)

Awarded:

My song Sunshine has always been a good happy song that can help get them moving. Think there might be a couple # player versions to choose from depending on how many we have.

Awarded:

Im in Crick as Fortissimmo as Forte was not available.

Officer

Awarded:

Anthemisa of Hobbiton wrote:
Sonca, thank you for your generosity, I will find a way to send it back to you

No, it is a gift for friends visiting my old home server. The only repayment I shall accept is friendship.

Forte Maestro wrote:
Im in Crick as Fortissimmo as Forte was not available.

I think I sent my gift to Forte, I'll resend to Fortissimmo.

If I missed anyone who rolled a new character to play in the band on Crick, please let me know.

Officer

Awarded:

Vulpes_Velox wrote:
Anthemisa of Hobbiton wrote:
Sonca, thank you for your generosity, I will find a way to send it back to you

No, it is a gift for friends visiting my old home server. The only repayment I shall accept is friendship.

*hugs*

*brings Sonca's home some very fresh pies*

Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

I spent some time earning marks/meds and questing to buy some cosmetics. If you are a poor alt and do not have time to find a Second Breakfast officer for your outfitting needs, etc., please check out the Crickhollow house chest at 1 Long Street in the Bree-land neighborhood of Linglen.

I've given permission to all of the names I have in this thread (Amberflower, Balom, Beag, Berallyn, Cloverly, Corulin, Fortissimmo, Hollyberye, Sullo, Tulenn). There are several dresses and suits, a few hats and extra burgundy dyes. Here's a pic of some of the times - nothing super spectacular but there are some lovely options for those in need, I think. Please wardrobe anything you like and put it back in the chest for others, thanks!

Thanks for all the burgundy dyes, Keli!

edited to add: If you need permissions, just let me know!

Forum Image

Last edited by Lhinnthel on 2015/08/13 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

ooh Beag will be so happy.

Beag knows all the basic instruments. But no drums, bagpipes, or Pibs.

Logged in to Crick and copied some outfits to Beags wardrobe. He is now camped out in Lhinn's house.
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

Hooray for cosmetics, thanks for sharing! I added a couple items which you didn't have already also.

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

ooo goodies.
Amberflower
Officer

Awarded:

Amberflower is now 25 and can play everything except moor cowbell I think. I made a lot of food, so if anyone wants any food, let me know :)

Alt kin: Virtus Tentamine Gaudet - Packzii, Amberflora, Idrynna, Tartlett

"Indeed in nothing is the power of the Dark Lord more clearly shown than in the estrangement that divides all those who still oppose him."

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places;
but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief,
it grows perhaps the greater."

"...together they (Aragorn and Arwen) went up into the High City, and all the stars flowered in the sky."
Forte Maestro

Awarded:

Nice selection. Ill head there and slot em.

Pretty Officer

Awarded:

I have had to flip the times I go to bed and get up these last few days due to some family things I must attend so now I have to wake up around the time I normally go to bed, so I'm not sure I can stay awake all the way to 2am when OW plays, and I have to get up early tomorrow again sad
I'll try to stay awake, but sadly I can't promise anything. I'm so exhausted that I have fallen asleep standing up! lol No rest until after Tuesday, I'm afraid!

High Officer

Awarded:

No worries, Corulin! Sleep is important too! I will put you on as a doubler, so do not worry if you cannot make it =)

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: