Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

re: Old Winyards at Crickhollow Shirefest 8/17/15

Old Winyards has been invited to play at the Crickhollow Shirefest this year!
We will be visiting Crickhollow on August 17th to play a set of songs from 8:00pm to 9:00pm /servertime.
(we'll return to Landroval right after we complete our set, for our regular Ales & Tales, as it is our A&T 6th Anniversary party!)

I'll lead the set for Crickhollow and Lady Byrcha will take over for our home server.

If you will be available to play on Crickhollow, please sign up here.
I know it is earlier than our usual time, so please do not feel you MUST do both, though we'd love to have you if possible!
If you can play, please arrive by 7:30pm, so we can raid up and prepare. I'm hoping for at least 6 so that we can play some LMB classics (Durin, Gilgilad, Whither, etc. If we get 8, we can play Beyond)

It is still a few weeks away but I hope to give everyone time to level a character up a bit!

Sign-Ups
Lhinnthel (may be playing on Lhinn)
Corulin (possibly)
Hollyberye
Tulenn (possibly)
Berallyn
Amberflower
Balom (Anthe)
Sullo
Eilye
Forte
Beag (Aedon)

Set List (when it's ready) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Uz2_Tiu4JKUeng6OyZz7iiWqTl-T4iZO5vfT3jdrlK4/edit#gid=538987439

Last edited by Lhinnthel on 2015/08/07 12:32 pm; edited 15 times in total

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Corulin
Corumael
Pretty Officer

Awarded:

I've been considering creating a character there so I can visit Shirefest, but I haven't decided quite yet! I have so many characters already lol If I make one I'll join! =D

Awarded:

Hi, Lhinn,

I have an adorable and musical hobbit on Crick and she will happily join OW for this concert.

Hollyberye (coincidentally, that is her name, too)
Tulenn
Cat Herding Officer

Awarded:

Put me down as a possibly. I may be able to do this since it is after that weekend. I will try rolling a hobbit on Crick and see how far I can get...
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

Berallyn plans to be there. She can play everything except Moor Cowbell.

We might need some burgundy dyes too?

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

I will get in touch with Miss Rosalie after Weatherstock is over to ask about dyes. They offered to provide wardrobing, etc. for any who may need it, so perhaps we can get together a few days before the event and wardrobe a few pieces.

"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Amberflower
Officer

Awarded:

I made an Amberflower! I can get her out of the intro, but no promises on much leveling after that :-p.

Oh wait, I can farm to level! Oh no, you need money to farm....well anyway...

Alt kin: Virtus Tentamine Gaudet - Packzii, Amberflora, Idrynna, Tartlett

"Indeed in nothing is the power of the Dark Lord more clearly shown than in the estrangement that divides all those who still oppose him."

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places;
but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief,
it grows perhaps the greater."

"...together they (Aragorn and Arwen) went up into the High City, and all the stars flowered in the sky."
Keli
Keli
Officer

Awarded:

My character, Blondel, can provide help - just let me know what you need. Can't play with you though as it's too late but you will see him with Second Breakfast I expect.

Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

Thank you for the offer, Keli!
We will likely need burgundy dyes and a few dresses/outfits to wardrobe. Perhaps we can talk a bit more about it once we are a bit closer to the event and know how many will be playing with OW!

Anthemisa
Anthemisa
Officer

Awarded:

re: Crickhollow with two l's :p

Balom will be there to represent Anthemisa and Nobledaisy family. I will try to reach lvl 10, I hope it will be enough to play with you :)

Last edited by Anthemisa on 2015/07/29 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Awarded:

I rolled a Sullo on Crick. I'm in!

High Officer

Awarded:

re: Important Info for Shirefest!

Thank you for signing up to play on Crickhollow, all!!

Here is some information from the organizers that I'd like to share with you.

-- Since we are not sure which servers will be closing, if you are planning to play in the set, or just want to attend Shirefest that weekend, you must start a character prior to August 3rd (that is next Monday!). It's fine if you cannot level it right away, but please go create your character, just in case!

-- All attendees will be asked to /joinchannel event and bands to /joinchannel bands so all may communicate with one another.

-- The schedule has been posted on tinyurl.com/shirefest!

-- The center of Michel Delving has changed significantly with the addition of the memorial garden, so the main event will now take place in the Greenfields. Summons will be available for any who need them.
Elevenses will move to the Plough and Stars in Brockenborings and Bread & Jam will remain in the Prancing Pony.

-- Band members! Second Breakfast has a 460 item cosmetic warehouse that should serve all of your costuming and dye needs. Please PM Rosalie or contact Rosalie, Everbrock, or Finarphin in game if you would like to have a look around or need them to mail over a specific item. Everbrock is the main contact for bands and Finarphin for bards, but any Second Breakfast officer will be glad to be of service.

Forum Image

Corulin
Corumael
Pretty Officer

Awarded:

I think I have a tiny Corulin on Crickhollow now! Though I've been bouncing around servers all day so I'm not sure anymore! lol Was it Crick I met you on, Lhinn? If so, then I should be set :) Well, I have no beautiful tight clothes there of course :P

Don't know what instruments he can play, but he is a minstrel :)

If we get 8, will we play Elven Path?
Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

Yes, Corulin! I met one of your Drunken ELves int he starter area of Crickhollow! How funny to appear in a new world and have a friend already there randomly waiting envy Second Breakfast has all sorts of clothes for wardrobing/cosmetic equipping and they left contact info for any band members who want to rummage (see above post)!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: