Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nokir

re: App: Nokir

The application submitted by Nokir is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Nokir
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 7
Race : Race of Man
Class : Captain

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
A love for music and RP, and from what I have seen, it is a quality Kinship with many active members, so I think this is the perfect Kin for me.

Player info:

Age Range:
18-21

Tell us about any RP or MMO experience you may have: :
I RP as much as I can, be it in Arma 2 spitting out orders or in LotRO, travelling the lands. My RP-Non-RP ratio is about 7:3, so you will see me RP more often than not.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
EST

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Born under Sigrid and Alta in Bree, Nokir has lived there all his life, he has recently began to travel around Middle Earth, but he always misses a good drink at the good ol' Prancing Pony.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
I was in a kinship two years ago when I played the game for a few weeks; I believe it was called the

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
Aldekim, after I asked

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
I am planning on it, I have been to some concert events, such as one today, 5/37, but none by LMB.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
RPing and playing my trusty lute

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
My expectations are to be active, and while me RPing isn't required, I shouldn't disrupt the RPers. (I will be mainly RPing)

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
I would provide a strong RP sense of mind, and would pull out my trusty lute if required.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
I have read the Hobbit 5 times and the Trilogy 3 times. I have seen all of the movies and the extendeds at least 4 times, and I watched all the documentaries on the extended editions. I am well versed in the Appendices as well.

Misc:

Aldekim
Officer

re: DECLINED - App: Nokir - by Lhinnthel

Our officer corps has viewed you application and would like you to complete it a little more for our consideration. It seems some questions you began an answer, but never completed it. Please update your application for our further consideration.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum