Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Åkerfeldt

re: App: Åkerfeldt

The application submitted by Åkerfeldt is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Nalice
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 10
Race : Race of Man
Class : Hunter

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I've been playing on Landroval for a few years now but I've never really been apart of a guild on here. I see members from this guild everywhere and they have all been friendly to me. I've never played a hunter before and decided to make one and I've been having fun with it. I would like to join a guild of nice people and take part in the fun events I've been missing this whole time :)

Player info:

Age Range:
22+

Tell us about any RP or MMO experience you may have: :
I've been playing MMO's since 1999, starting with Everquest. Since then I have played World of Warcraft, Everquest 2, Star Wars: The Old Republic, The Secret World, Aion, Final Fantasy XI and of course LOTRO. I enjoy LOTRO the most and it's always the one I keep coming back to.

I've dabbled in a little RP, but I'm really inexperienced. I've always wanted to try it more though.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
EST

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
I haven't come up with a good back story for my hunter yet, but I've a few ideas in the works.

LMB experience:

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
I was at Winterstock back in 2014, really enjoyed watching all the bands and seeing so many players. I've been to one or two Ales and Tales and would really like to see more!

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
Fishing, Questing, Holiday and Player Made Events

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
I'm hoping to find a group of nice players to participate in events with and maybe practice a little RP on the side.

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
Well, I don't have much end-game experience with LOTRO, but I'm not a person who loses my head in tough situations. I'm also a fast learner and whenever anyone would need help with questing or deeds or dungeons, I'm always willing to help in whatever way I can.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
I've seen the movies many times. I read Two Towers in junior high, but my memory is a little hazy. My favorite scene from Fellowship is definitely at the beginning when the young hobbits run up to Gandalf to try and see some fireworks, and Gandalf holds out for a few moments before laughing it up. Always puts a smile on my face. Also Merry and Pip's Green Dragon tune. :)

Misc:

Aldekim
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Åkerfeldt - by Aldekim

Congratulations, your application has been approved. Please seek out an officer in game for your recruit interview and initiation. You may wish to /joinchannel alesandtales to assist you in finding an officer for your interview.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum