Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Lindalë
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tearna Quickfoot

re: Run (tune by Snow Patrol for Words by Tearna)

Monday night's story has a song included. Byrcha told me to zip the abc file and put it here so OW can play it. I think I zipped it. I have both the unzipped and zipped files in this dropbox folder (and I hope this link works hehe).

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n2r5zn7d405wxxj/AABpM_hALaexqaIlzkJoj7Iga?dl=0

Can somebody please let me know if this works or not.

Thankee!

HIGH OFFICER

Awarded:

It works! Looking forward to hearing this!

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Tearna Quickfoot

Good! Glad to hear the link works. hehe Animal House tested it for me prior to their concert last night and it sounded pretty good. Not quite as mellow as I'd like, but for a one shot song where the words are more important than the tune, I was happy. tongue out

Looking forward to sharing it! I've got to do a timing run through today and I'll let you know how long this is going to take.

Happy

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: