Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Windy Acres Riding Club
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

re: Formation Riding Team 2015

OK, I'm not properly traited for playing this clip. sad What pgm do I need to view this?

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

Oh! But the YouTube version works! https://youtu.be/LbWLhz1l7AE Thanks, Kira; it's a wonderful video!

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Bavelbella
Bavelbella

Nice =D
Iorithiel

Hi Everyone:

I have not been coming to Formation Riding because I knew you were still working on filming the last formation routine and Hobnanigans was on again off again for a few weeks. I see you have the filming wrapped up now. Good job!

I am now having trouble logging in to the game. It takes me all the way up to my characters, but when I try to enter with a character, the whole game shuts down. This happens no matter which of my three servers I try to log in with. I had similar problem with my Kaspersky Virus Protection plan before and had to specify the LOTRO and Turbine .exe applications as Trusted Sites. That fixed it. But Kaspersky just did another upgrade and I am all bonkered up! The .exe files are still shown in the Trusted Site area of my settings and active.

I am going away camping this weekend and will not be able to get this resolved through Kaspersky until I get back home Sunday night or Monday morning. Camp Internet connections are never so great anyway and I don't want to be stuck inside the camper messing with this. I want to be out doing camping things like swimming, hiking, and bike riding.

I hope to be back next week sometime.
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

I'm sorry to hear that you're having so much trouble with your PC. That's never fun! Hopefully you'll be able to get it straightened out without much headache. Have fun camping and post pics!

Awarded:

Just got home from vacation and found this! Wonderful video, Kira! Thank you for all your hard work!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Windy Acres Riding Club All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: