Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Archives - Old News
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Hollyberye

Awarded:

re: Sad Yule beginning

Aldekim, I sent the following (just posting here so others see the gaps you might need):

Woodworker:
7 Apprentice Scroll Cases
25 Master Scroll Cases
14 Artisan Scroll Cases

Jeweler:
23 Master Scroll Cases
24 Artisan Scroll Cases

Holly
Aldekim
Officer

Wow, that's a lot of recipes. perhaps it is time to find another volunteer to manage another house for one or two of the concerned crafts. Any volunteers? For the time being I will remove a recipe for sale to pay rent any time I have more than two of a given recipe. In particular we get lots of top end recipes and there are very few different top tier recipes so I remove third and successive copies to make room for lower level recipes.

Anyway, thanks for the donations.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Ealthina

Even though I'm on one of my sabbaticals I find this horrible news and if I were to place a vote I'd kick up the security on all the storehouses.

-Wuin
Bellcari

re: Bah Humbug

There is always a silver lining! Belinquent now has cause to clean out all those jeweler recipes...they are on their way to you, Aldekim, for the kin. Belinquent now has storage space again! Whee! tongue out
Kaerri
Kaerri
Officer

Awarded:

Perhaps the recipe-storing houses could all be set so that all officers are able to grant access on a per-person basis? There's enough officers that someone should be on at most times of the day.

Officer

Added some lower-level jeweler recipes. Chest is back to full.
Aldekim
Officer

The chest is full and I received enough in the mail to fill it again more than once. Thank you everyone....but please don't send any more for a while :)

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Spego
GrooWanderer
Officer

I have some other low level woodworker and Jeweler recipes packs in storage when you need them as well.

Also, I have another kin house in the same neighborhood as the tailor and metalsmith recipe storehouses that can be used as another recipe house if you would like. The kin house isn't fully decorated yet, but I can open up the chest if you would like.

re: Sad Yule becomes Happy Yule

The kin turned Sad Yule into 'wow, aren't we an amazing kinship' Yule. I'm impressed, kinnies. Back to full and back to normal. I'm sure the officers can figure out something administratively to thwart future grinch attacks. In the meantime, I'm proud to be a Bander.

Bel
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Archives - Old News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: