Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tandria of Bree

re: App: Johari

The application submitted by Johari is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Lylena
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 40
Race : Race of Man
Class : Hunter

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I grew very bored on my old server and after some time of looking I settled on the Landroval server looking to expand my enjoyment of this wonderful realm that is LOTRO. Since coming to Landroval I have discovered a liking for the music system and have a keen interest in roleplaying. I am looking to find others who also enjoy these things and a kinship where I will not be alone every time I log on. Your kin has an amazing presence on Landroval and I am hoping to find a place to call home and meet new people.

Player info:

Age Range:
Old Fogey

Tell us about any RP or MMO experience you may have: :
I have several years of rp experience in MUDS but none regarding MMOs. I have played WoW and LOTRO as a raider, casual leveler, and social player.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
CST

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Lylena is a wayward woman from Rohan. Out of necessity she learned the more male traditional roles of being a provider for her family after her father went to war. Alas with the onslaught of the White Hand she now has only herself to provide for. The days alone have led her to the solace of music and she has slowly learned a passable talent with flute harp and lute.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
None on this server, recently transferred here.

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
No.

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
I have attended a few ales and tales when my work schedule and children allows.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
I enjoy socializing and have just really discovered music in lotro.

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
A place to meet other characters and socialize. Also to learn more about the music features of LOTRO. To learn more about roleplaying in an MMO.

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
I am not sure really, I would bring a pleasant personality and sense of fun and adventure.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
I have read the books and seen the movies, alas, the movies far more recently. Not sure what I would call my favorite scene but just the scenery itself was simply amazing.

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
I am terrible at these kind of applications :)

Danniwyn

re: APPROVED - App: Johari - by Aldekim

Lylena was at Ales and Tales tonight. I watched as she tried to keep up with the other dancers. At one point, she sent me a /tell asking me which dance I was doing. A very polite lady, from what I saw. I hope to see her at more events :)
Aldekim
Officer

Congratulations, your application has been approved. Please seek out an officer in-game for your recruit interview and initiation. You may wish to /joinchannel alesandtales to assist you with finding an officer in-game.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Corulin
Corumael
Pretty Officer

Awarded:

Interviewed and invited! Welcome to the kin, Lylena! =D

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum