Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FionnualaAlphroval

re: Hope to Rejoin

Hello all. I joined LMB for a short time during the summer of 2013. I left the kinship about the same time I became inactive in the game. I have a lifetime account so I'm never completely gone, I still log in every once in a while, but I've been mostly inactive since then. Real Life has been keeping me very busy for a long time. Lately however I've felt a great longing to be a part of the LOTRO community once again (the best gaming community in the world) and I was hoping to rejoin the kinship and play actively again.

But I have a strange problem. I cannot reapply to the kinship because apparently my website status was never revoked. Hence no application is showing up for me. If you revoke my membership status here now I would be more than happy to reapply. Thanks.

~Fionnuala of Landroval

Archeage: Fionnuala, Elf Cleric and Tailor
Danniwyn

Hello! Since you were a member in the past, you needn't re-apply. Simply search for an officer in the alesandtales channel and you'll probably get your re-invite to the kin.

Welcome back :D
FionnualaAlphroval

I've tried getting a hold of an LMB officer several times now. The one time I did talk to an officer, I was told I would have to talk to an officer who knew me. Every other time I've been online there haven't been any officers.

I would be more than happy to just reapply. But I believe I'd need to have my website status changed, because there's no apply button that I can see right now.

I really want to be a part of the LMB community and start getting involved in things! Please let me know the fastest way I can make that happen.

Archeage: Fionnuala, Elf Cleric and Tailor
Vardelm

Since I rejoined recently and was asked to find my original application post, I thought maybe that would help out here as well. Here's the application for Fionnuala:

http://lonelymountainband.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9491981&highlight=&gid=128176

Quasi-Khuzdul: An analysis & expansion of the Dwarvish language
@ http://sites.google.com/site/quasikhuzdul/
Aloiriah

Fion! Well good to see you are still around.
It's Aloiriah... however these days I'm going by Makatza
Hopefully we'll see you in game some time =)

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum