Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

re: Ales & Tales 10/20 @ Crickhollow, Buckland

Friends, please do join us for 'Ales & Tales' this Monday! We'll be visiting the quiet neighborhood of ... Crickhollow. 'Nibbles & Nobs' starts at 8:30pm with open-stage, followed by the main show at 9:30pm (EST, /servertime).

If you would like to help out with any backstage tasks, please sign up at: http://tinyurl.com/atstagecrew.

If you would like to jam with 'Old Winyards', please have the most-recent LMB playlist. You can sign up for playing with the band at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnIxmCbTo2KgdGxXNFBkVWtlazVJamU2QU05aHhvV0E#gid=115 on the right-hand side of the sheet; this will also be the location of the setlist for the show (eventually); if you are new, please indicate which instruments you play at the bottom of the sheet (and do bring them all with you). Please be ready to rock by 9:00pm /servertime.

We hope you can join us on the edge of the Old Forest! I'm sure we'll be quite safe.

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Eilye
Field Marshal

Woohoo! Lady B returns to Ales and Tales!

Of course you know what this means, Banders. You know exactly where she will be on Monday night. Which means the pie vault will be unguarded!

I've sent word to the Dwarves of the treasure field to send along a shipment of pick-axes and their very best pie-hunting cave claws. We will need a strike team of motivated Bobbits to lead the search.

The vault will surely be found!
Sonca
Vulpes_Velox
Officer

Awarded:

I will be there. Monday is my floating holiday (while the rest of the family is elsewhere) so I am going to make the most of it!

Awarded:

Eilye wrote:
Which means the pie vault will be unguarded!

Amateurs ... you think the Secret Pie Vault is ever left unguarded??

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Bittercress
Bittercress

Awarded:

I is back and will be there, probably with the usual pair of hangers on!
Eilye
Field Marshal

Bittercress wrote:

Hooray! I feel like tonight is our first true Winyards in quite some time! Lady B, Sonca, Bits... *waves hands to summon Galz*
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

Okay, I reported the widget bug and they fixed it this afternoon, so the Home page should be up to date.

Awarded:

Eilye wrote:
Bittercress wrote:

Hooray! I feel like tonight is our first true Winyards in quite some time! Lady B, Sonca, Bits... *waves hands to summon Galz*

Geeze, what am I, chopped liver? tongue out just kidding. Yay Byrcha, and Sonca, and Bits, and OLDE WINYARDS!

Sullo Leafwalker wrote:
Eilye wrote:
Bittercress wrote:

Geeze, what am I, chopped liver? tongue out just kidding. Yay Byrcha, and Sonca, and Bits, and OLDE WINYARDS!

Oh, Sullo. You know I love you and Tallerflower. I'm just happy to see some of our regulars back again.
Sullo Leafwalker

Awarded:

Eilye wrote:
Sullo Leafwalker wrote:
Eilye wrote:
Bittercress wrote:

Oh, Sullo. You know I love you and Tallerflower. I'm just happy to see some of our regulars back again.

*fans self* whew! getting hot in here ;)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: