Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Novello

re: App: Novello

The application submitted by Novello is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Novello
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 29
Race : Hobbit
Class : Warden

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I am a professional musician by trade and have long been impressed with the incorporation of a music system into LOTRO. I particularly like that LMB regularly engages in performances and, per the charter, has an appreciation for the arts, both music in the game and Tolkien's works in general. I'm looking for an active kinship and LMB's values and priorities seem to me in-line with mine.

Player info:

Age Range:
22+

Tell us about any RP or MMO experience you may have: :
My very first MMO was DAoC and I played on Mid/Guinevere, an RP server. My RP level is likely on the lower end of the spectrum. I am happy to converse in-character, but generally for specific events or interactions, not as the norm. I do regularly play in pen-and-paper RP games as well. MMO-wise, in addition to DAoC, I have played WoW (many years) and SWTOR.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
ET

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Novello was born a Took in the Shire and inherited that somewhat infamous desire for adventure. His greatest goal, however, was to join the Bounders in protecting the Shire and Hobbit-kind. A chance meeting with a Ranger upon the border while visiting Oatbarton opened Novello's eyes to both the wider world and the true danger to the Shire. Novello has embraced his wanderlust and is determined to make his contribution to the larger campaign, however small, to ensure the safety of his home and race.

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
No

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
If have seen concerts in Michel Delving and enjoyed the music making. If invited, I would like to learn more of the music system and participate! I also have an interest in preparing songs for performance. As a professional musician, I really like the idea of translating masterworks to be enjoyed in game.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
I enjoy group events the most - fellowships, raids, big battles, and concerts

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
I hope to participate in music-making events in addition to group content in the game with the members of LMB.

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
I believe I can be a regular participant in social and group events with the kin. I certainly know a lot about and appreciate music and would like to participate in ways that seem appropriate. I'm also not afraid to organize and lead group events if there is a desire or need.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
I have read The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings books and seen all the films. I have not read The Silmarillion or other books/stories of Tolkien. One of my favorite scenes is when Eowyn reveals herself as a woman to the Witchking of Angmar and subsequently slays him.

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
Thank you for considering my application.

Officer

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: Novello - by Lauralda

Congratulations, your application has been approved. Please seek out an officer in-game for your recruit interview and initiation. It may help to join our chat channel /joinchannel alseandtales to help you find an officer in game for your interview.
CGriffin
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Novello - by Lauralda

Interviewed and invited

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum