Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Windy Acres Riding Club
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

re: Theater Night - Dec 14 at 4:30pm -- Sign Up To Be In A Play!

Fantastic rehearsal, everyone!

Craicwyth, remember to keep your dialog a bit slower, thanks. :)
Lhinnthel, you have a "you're" to change to a "your".
Harlot, your cat idea was awesome, use one if you can, but not during the Castle scene at the end, please.
I've made several corrections in my script.
I'll also try to do better mentioning in Raid when there's an actor queue.
I swapped out Harlot's beds for a pair of round tables.
Stage hands, make sure to mention in Raid when you're done adding all pieces for the set.
Stage hands, also please come up with an all-black masked outfit for set change work.
Band, your music and outfits were awesome!
Lilikate, don't worry if a song has to be ended early to keep up with the set changes.
Actors, outfits were fantastic, dialog looked good. You were really on top of things.

I think we're in great shape for tomorrow. Please arrive a little early so that we can form the Raid and such before the event begins. In the meantime, if you have a chance, advertise this event in your Regional and AlesAndTales channels, thanks!

Hi Kira,

The final set has been posted to my band members, I don't mind cutting a song the awkward thing is when not everyone cuts at the same time... Then it just looks clumsy :)

We will do our best!

6 am seervertime, headed to the hospital, don't think I will be out for the play today.

Aldekim

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

Aldekim wrote:
6 am seervertime, headed to the hospital, don't think I will be out for the play today.

I'm so sorry to hear this! I hope you (?) recover quickly. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

Awarded:

Is there anyone who can cover for Aldekim doing set changes for the third and final play?

If so, our line-up will be:

Volunteer: Opening
Molly: Restaurant (The Hamster)
Kira: Castle/Throne Room
Molly: Tidy Clean
Volunteer: Harlot Dirty
Kira: Castle
Molly: Tidy Messy
Volunteer: Harlot Clean

This really isn't as hard as it might seem. The items are in named tabs in the chest. You can place them in your inventory before the show in any way that makes it easy to remember which items go with which set. You'll need about 30 open inventory slots. It's not hard to remember what goes where, because the thins go in the thin slots, the rug goes in the rug slot, and so forth.

If we can't get any help, I'll have to pick up Aldekim's set changes, which will slow me down doing announcements.
The line-up will look something like:

Molly: Opening (Interview)
Molly: Restaurant (The Hamster)
Kira: Castle/Throne Room
Molly: Tidy Clean
Kira: Harlot Dirty
Molly: Tidy Messy
Kira: Harlot Clean

Or something like that. We really do need a volunteer.

Awarded:

Kaerri, Theater Night started, we're worried you're not with us...

Awarded:

Kira, I am so, so very sorry! I feel terrible about this. I came home from church with a bad headache and lay down for a bit of a rest while the tylenol got to work - and just now woke up! Logging in to see if there is anything I can do now, though I'm sure it's at least halfway over if not completely done.... Call me harlot! blushing

Officer

Awarded:

We bought you some time by having the fashion show first, plus some extra music by Lilikate. Glad you could make the last play!

Speaking of which, fantastic job, everyone!

Things went smoothly and the audience seemed to have a great time.

I'm still chuckling about the timing of the wedding song during Harlot's second scene. lol

Once again, the LMB proves that it has some of the most creative and amazing people in LOTRO.

It was a real pleasure and privilege to work on this event with you.

I can't wait to see the recorded video.

Hopefully you'll be interested in participating in another Theater Night, sometime in the future.

Awarded:

I'd love to be involved in another one, and will set an alarm on my phone next time. ;)

Everyone did a wonderful job! I was amazed at how quickly the scene changes went. And the music was great! I could hear the pibgorns from inside the actors' room. :D

The plays are now up on YouTube.

Had a few technical difficulties (people standing on/in the cameraman, auroch calf mooing in my ear) with the fashion contest, so I've had to get a little more creative, it too can be found on YouTube.

Enjoy :)

Serbryt/Icaria/Bladebryt/Randgrior
Lilikate

Godwineson sent his apologies for the Calf and dismissed him as soon as I asked him to, via a /tell.

It was fun to play for you all... I think I showed my quality. The girls were splendid musicians!

Thanks for inviting us to be a part of this event.

BugginsesBands.... We play for pie and tips!

What an awesome, entertaining and impressive show it was! Thank you to everyone for all your hard work!!!

:)

Other active games: ESO (Tearna, T'nar, Tealan, etc.)
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

Didn't occur to me until now but, the calf may be buggy. I had cosmetic pets disabled yet was still able to see/hear it.

And thanks again to everyone who made this such a wonderful time, as well as all the audience-goers who showed up! It is an honor to travel Middle Earth with you.

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

Ascetic wrote:
The plays are now up on YouTube.

Had a few technical difficulties (people standing on/in the cameraman, auroch calf mooing in my ear) with the fashion contest, so I've had to get a little more creative, it too can be found on YouTube.

Enjoy :)

Thank you again for recording this event! :)

Awarded:

It was a wonderful show, and people were very impressed with the set changes, too! Congratulations to the actors and musicians, and to Kiralynn for the writing and set designs!

Also Sandy Gorseleaf of Clan Etal
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Windy Acres Riding Club All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: