Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Archives - Old News
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Aldekim
Officer

re: Sapience is leaving!

BYE SAPIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!! https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?552892-Official-Discussion-Community-Update-July-22-2014

I for one will miss him.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

Well, at least it isn't another internal shakeup at WB/Turbine. Nice that he is moving on to a job with such a good fit!

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

I'll post a message from all of us before the forum gets too full to read, wishing him well.

This isn't the first time that the role of community leader has been handed off to someone new. I remember when Celestrata left. It took some time, but Sapience became every bit as amazing at supporting events. Hopefully Andy "Frelorn" Cataldo will be as enthusiastic in his support.

That was a bit of a shock!

Posted my mug to the thread, as I wasn't in Kira's pic and felt left out sad

I was just getting to know him too!

I am sure the new guy will be quite spiffing.

Awarded:

Kiralynn of Rohan wrote:
I'll post a message from all of us before the forum gets too full to read, wishing him well.

This isn't the first time that the role of community leader has been handed off to someone new. I remember when Celestrata left. It took some time, but Sapience became every bit as amazing at supporting events. Hopefully Andy "Frelorn" Cataldo will be as enthusiastic in his support.

Thanks for doing that post Kiralynn. My respect for him has grown by leaps and bounds since joining the Players Council and I will sorely miss him.
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

Lilikate wrote:
Posted my mug to the thread, as I wasn't in Kira's pic and felt left out sad

Sorry about that. I've never managed to snap a pic with everyone in it. I wanted to grab something handy before the thread went 300 messages deep and we were lost in the noise.

Thanks for putting the official goodbye, Kira! I'll add my own voice to the chorus.

-Harper

Kira I loved your post! Lilikate is probably behind the tall folks woffing down another pie :)

I always love seeing group kin screen shots.

Awarded:

Excellent post, Kira!

I may have said my peace on the forum thread there, but... I am sad that Rick Heaton is moving on. All the fighting he did for players like us...

How can I wish him anything but sunny skies and warm pies?

Honor and fun,
Dann

"No language is justly studied merely as an aid to other purposes. It will in fact better serve other purposes, philological or historical, when it is studied for love, for itself." - J.R.R. Tolkien, English and Welsh (1955)
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/J._R._R._Tolkien

My Lonely Mountain Band characters include Dannigan (main, 100th-level Human Warden), Briamil (95th-level Elven Rune-keeper), Gori "Mithrilfist" Brightforge (95th-level Dwarven Champion), Mithrilfists (also Gori, 60th-level Dwarven Guardian), and Whittle (95th-level Hobbit Hunter). Far apart, never alone! =)
Bittercress
Bittercress

Awarded:

I replied to him via Twitter, sorry to see him go, but he's going for an excellent cause. Just wish the forum post had less trolls leaping in sad
Tearna Quickfoot
Pink Officer

Awwwwww... though he is going to a good cause. Our loss is their gain and what a gain it is.

*sighs*

Other active games: ESO (Tearna, T'nar, Tealan, etc.)
Mar-Evayave

*cry*

Not much else to say... sad

R8 100 MNS Fayeh (alt Wilya) @ Landroval
Hollyberye

Awarded:

I have a suggestion. Sapience said he would continue with the SHIELD runs. What if LMB gathers a mega-band to meet him at the end at the gates of Caras Galadhon, to sing just one song--like Auld Lang Syne? Currently Landroval is scheduled last (September 30th at 5PM) but he said he may accelerate the schedule.

I missed if he said this in the Twitch broadcast yesterday--is he going to have to relocate to Utah? That is where CMN is headquartered. I am quite certain he could do that job from his home in Boston. I know it involves lots of travel.

Hollyberye
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

I think that's a fantastic idea, especially since we're the last server.

I believe what was said was that the runs would continue, not that Sapeince would run them. Perhaps I am wrong, but that is how I read it.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Archives - Old News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: