Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Collections
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eilye
Officer

re: iLMB

Greetings, Band!

Recently I had the idea to use my longish commute as an opportunity to listen critically to whatever music I was working on at the time. This, by the way, is an excellent way to really concentrate on it and pick out the parts that need more work.

Of course, listening to the same one or two songs over and over is boring! So, I added in some favorites from the LMB library to round things out. And you know what? I found that this LMB "album" makes for a fantastic way to wash away the remnants of a workday. When Khizli's Medley or Gold and Silver Trees start playing, it's amazing how quickly you are transported from "ugh, work" to "hooray for LMB!"

With that in mind, I present an album of my favorites, ready for immediate use with your iOS device of choice. I will point out the obvious, here: the choices contained herein reflect, more than anything, my personal favorites and the portions of the LMB music library with which I am most familiar. So apologies if something particularly good of your own creation is not contained herein. There would be a lot more in here if I had the time (and was less lazy!). The end result is a bit heavy on Aegthil and Astleigh, but, you know... not without good reason.

I'm assuming that all of the composers/arrangers are ok with having their music represented here, as all of these songs were freely given to the LMB library. If I am wrong in that assumption, do let me know!

Anyway, if you're a commuter, I recommend queuing this up on the ride home after a tough day. Find your happy place!

Eilye

Click to download
Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
HIGH OFFICER

Awarded:

ooh, this is wonderful Eilye! Thank you!

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Linaric

How did you managed to convert the files to mp4? This is really cool!

Officer

Awarded:

Sweet! Thanks for sharing!

Awarded:

Wow, like!!!
Lilikate

Great idea, I downloaded!

Jump to: