Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

re: Old Winyards at Just Abby's?

Abby asked about having Old Winyards play as a guest at her weekly concert. We don't have any WCS scheduled for this coming Friday, so I said I'd see if anyone was available. Old Winyards would play two 20 minute sets at The Just Abby's concert at Pierson's Farm, on Friday, June 6th. The show starts at 9:30pm /servertime. Abby and Krohkur can join in our sets as well so we can potentially play some of our larger part songs.

If you are able to attend and play with OW, please reply! Or, if you know you'll be available (or tentatively available), can add your name to the set sheet - Please and thank you!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnIxmCbTo2KgdGxXNFBkVWtlazVJamU2QU05aHhvV0E#gid=91

Last edited by Lhinnthel on 2014/06/02 1:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Lilikate

Ach probably too late for me! Fooey!
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

I am likely to be available.

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Eilye
Field Marshal

Friday nights are my most available time. I'll be there.
Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

Awesome! With at least 3, I think I'll go ahead and tell her to book us, lol!

"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Nevanna

If I don't have to work Saturday, I can join. It would be my first time joining OW, I don't know who I would go as...

Kyrian
Kyrian Starwalker
Officer

Awarded:

Aren't Just Abbys playing their WCS tonight? That is what the poster says.
Sonca
Vulpes_Velox
Officer

Awarded:

Yes they are, but this is for their normal Friday night shows.

As for me, I am not sure if I will be able to make it yet. I should know more later in the week.

High Officer

Awarded:

I almost forgot! If you know you'll be available (or tentatively available), can add your name to the set sheet - Please and thank you! :)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnIxmCbTo2KgdGxXNFBkVWtlazVJamU2QU05aHhvV0E#gid=91

Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

Is anyone else available for Friday night's OW at Abby's?

Sonca
Vulpes_Velox
Officer

Awarded:

I will not be able to perform. My vision is getting better but I should give it one more day before the TSO event. I may pop in to cheer you on for a bit though. I don't need to focus to enjoy the music.

High Officer

Awarded:

Oh yes! Take care of those eyes, Sonca! We would love to see you dancing out in the audience!

Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

Tonight is the night! The set list is... set find it on the regular spreadsheet, or here: https://drive.google.com/?authuser=0&usp=sheets_web#folders/0B9CiP7KQSG1ITUFnMlpocTd0THM

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: