Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Other Worlds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

re: Anyone want a Landmark beta key?

Is there anyone who would like one of my Buddy keys for closed beta of Landmark? I've 3 (possibly 4 if my son decides to abandon me) buddy keys to give away and since the only other gamer I know in real life is my son... well, I have no one to give them to! Just let me know and I'll PM you one.

Landmark is fairly interesting, once you harvest enough material to start building. I've managed to build a large grey blob, so far ;)

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Keli
Keli
Officer

Awarded:

Having made this mistake once, you should note that Landmark is 64bit only

Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

If you have an extra I would like one. Trying to get the mrs to play. She said no right up to the time I gave all my keys away.
Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

sent Aedon! Also one sent to another who PM's. I've one left, as my son now decided he'll try it. Let's see how long he lasts, lol!

"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

All gone, have fun folks!

Tamoro
Officer

Awarded:

Just got my notification for the closed beta today. I'm undecided as to which server yet, figured I'd wait a bit and see if there was a particular server folks were on. (downloading it as I type)

High Officer

Awarded:

Tamoro wrote:
Just got my notification for the closed beta today. I'm undecided as to which server yet, figured I'd wait a bit and see if there was a particular server folks were on. (downloading it as I type)

I don't think it really matters, you can visit any server or island that you like at any time. Of course, chat is only server wide. I think some LMB are on Serenity and some on Understanding (per this post by Floradine), I'm sporadically on Liberation.

Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

I jumped over to Understanding to stalk the Hobbits.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Other Worlds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: