Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Archives - Old News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

re: Letter From Exec Producer Aaron Campbell - April

Click here for the full article:
https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?546305-A-letter-From-Executive-Producer-Aaron-Campbell-April-2014

Last edited by Kiralynn of Rohan on 2014/08/08 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total

No major housing update coming? That saddens me. That's really...unfortunate.
Tamoro
Officer

Awarded:

A couple things I found disappointing: No Housing update, choice in regards to the new class and the fact it's a Man-only class. It'll be interesting to see how they work Mounted Combat for the new class (Bear on a tricycle, anyone?).

The upcoming storyline/Epic line sounds interesting though.

Tamoro wrote:
A couple things I found disappointing: No Housing update, choice in regards to the new class and the fact it's a Man-only class. It'll be interesting to see how they work Mounted Combat for the new class (Bear on a tricycle, anyone?).

so...tremendously weird you should use that metaphor (bear on a tricycle) - I've got a coworker that's heading to greece for vacation - stopping over in Moscow for a day coming and going - and while I've been talking with her for the last week about it, our running joke has been having her get me some kind of russian memorabilia featuring a bear on a tricycle.

AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaanywaaaayyy....

yes, Beornings - no real surprise there - little afraid to see it play out in game, but hopefully it'll be managed...tastefully. I know the lack of housing updates are going to come as a very unpleasant feature for many people...I can live with it, but it IS disappointing. I'm glad to hear that a variety of the other features are being welcomed with some enthusiasm, though, and, with all things LOTRO, I'm happy to experience the portions of the game I appreciate, and bypass the ones I don't.

On an interesting note, taking groups out to Ost Dunhoth last night, I had some occasion to travel through Enedwaith for the first time in a long time - I've been playing a lot of Elder Scrolls Online, and enjoying it, but while I was travelling across the fields of Enedwaith, I suddenly realized just how tremendously vast Lord of the Rings Online is, compared to just about any other game I've played. It was a very welcome reminder as to just how much love and epic-scope have been built into LOTRO, that I'll admit, I've lost sight of over the years. It was a nice reminder...

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: