Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

re: Ales & Tales 4/7/14 @ The Scrag-dells

Greetings friends! Please join us this evening, for another fun night of Ales & Tales! We'll be visiting the pool in front of 'The Scrag-dells' in the north-eastern corner of The Shire [24.5S, 67.1W]. You might plan on getting a bit... damp. 'Nibbles & Nobs' starts at 8:30pm with open-stage, followed by the main show at 9:30pm (EST, /servertime).

If you would like to help out with any backstage tasks, please sign up at: http://tinyurl.com/atstagecrew We do appreciate any help you can give!

Old Winyards always has room for folks to join the house band!
If you would like to play with us, be sure to have the latest LMBPlaylist 4.16 music file downloaded/updated: http://lonelymountainband.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10016130&gid=128176

You may sign up for this week's Old Winyards by replying to this thread or adding your name here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnIxmCbTo2KgdGxXNFBkVWtlazVJamU2QU05aHhvV0E#gid=81 (pink column on the right side).

I can't wait to play with you all this week! Set list will be up before the main show and as always -- it is subject to change, depending on sign-ups and whatnot ;)

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Sonca
Vulpes_Velox
Officer

Awarded:

I will be there with my flute, a drink and some pie!

After the @#$#$ weekend I had I need to unwind a bit. It started with both of our sump pumps failing, causing the entire basement to flood. Then fate decided we had not been tormented enough and my 15+ year old cat collapsed and then passed away during the Stewards of Midnight concert Saturday night (I am sorry I had to ditch you guys there, but as you know family comes first).

So I will be there for OW and to be with friends, but I don't have the energy to lead the mentoring (I'll teach someone an instrument if they need me though)

Awarded:

Soncake! That was quite alright on Saturday night, as I had planned for 6 and we had 7, so everything worked out ok. Wasn't the first time someone had to ditch for RL, won't be the last! =D
Rozalinde

Vulpes_Velox wrote:
Then fate decided we had not been tormented enough and my 15+ year old cat collapsed and then passed away during the Stewards of Midnight concert Saturday night (I am sorry I had to ditch you guys there, but as you know family comes first).

Oh, Sonca. sad crying Yes, absolutely, family comes first. I'm so sorry for your loss. *hugs*

Wishing all in OW the best of evenings!

I just wanted to confirm the event post is up on LP with your event listed. With image and directions :)

Hope that helps, if I am awake at that hour I would love to come dance to your set!

Sonca- So sorry you had a terrible weekend and have suffered a kitty loss. sad
Eilye
Field Marshal

Vulpes_Velox wrote:
After the @#$#$ weekend I had I need to unwind a bit. It started with both of our sump pumps failing, causing the entire basement to flood. Then fate decided we had not been tormented enough and my 15+ year old cat collapsed and then passed away during the Stewards of Midnight concert Saturday night (I am sorry I had to ditch you guys there, but as you know family comes first).

Oh, dear! sad

Sonca, I am so sorry. That sounds just awful. And I know how it is to lose a pet, so you have my very sincere sympathy.

I am looking forward to spending the evening with you. It's been a while since I've seen you with Winyards!
Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

Oh no Sonca! I am so sorry to hear about your kitty sad My mom's 12yo German Shepherd passed on Saturday morning so it was indeed a crappy day. Big hugs to you and be prepared to have your cares washed away this evening!

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

I'm so sorry Sonca. It is so sad to lose a pet. sad

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Bittercress
Bittercress

Awarded:

*throws a huge hug at Sonca*

What a horrid Saturday night, so sorry to hear about your cat sad

I know the sump pump hell only too well. Serbryt's place has like five in the basement, and any time the power goes out its only a matter of time before there's a foot of water down there.
Sonca
Vulpes_Velox
Officer

Awarded:

Thanks all. That is why I love this kin, so many people that actually care about others. Lhinn, I am so sorry for your mom's loss too. *hugs*

I had a blast, aside from having to stand around in even more water. The lyrics from Hobbitastic Rhapsody really made me laugh tonight. Thank you all :)

Vulpes_Velox wrote:
I had a blast, aside from having to stand around in even more water.

Omg. I don't mean to laugh at your misfortune, but this comment is priceless. :) Even having read your synopsis of your weekend, it never dawned on me the ironic torture the location must have presented for you. Poor Sonca!

Quote:
The lyrics from Hobbitastic Rhapsody really made me laugh tonight. Thank you all :)

:)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: