Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tamoro
Officer

Awarded:

re: Unavailable 3-31 and 4-7

Just wanted to let folks know that I won't be available to Emcee the next two Ales and Tales. With the coming of Spring, is also the coming of Baseball season. And, like Spring, hope springs eternal at the beginning of every Baseball season. So I will be at the local MLB temple (known in these parts as Safeco Field, Seattle WA) watching my beloved Mariners on the 31st (They're having an "Open House" and broadcasting the game on the video screen live from Anaheim, where they open the season versus the Angels). Then the next week, in preparation to take in the Mariners Home Opener on 4-8, I'll be working on the 7th.

re: Unavailable 3-31 and 4-7

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please rise for the singing of our national anthem, performed by... guest vocalist Tamoro the Hobbit of the Lonely Mountain Band!"

We will miss having you, Tam! I'm not sure that I'll believe it when someone else sings that it is time for Ales and Tales.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: