Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Lindalë
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Corulin
Corumael
Officer

Awarded:

re: Drunken Elves Music Testing

Drunken Elves Music Testing comes in two flavours:

1. At a specific time/day but not every week. Currently it's random Thursdays.
2. At other days/times on request. Post here and we'll figure out a time when we can get a few people together to test Happy Smaller ABC's we can test just the two of us with the help of my Drunken Elves Happy

Location: LMB Kinhouse, unless there are so few people that I have to dual-box a lot of characters, then it will be at the Drunken Elves kinhouse so I can get them gathered faster and easier Happy

Upload files to be tested to Dropbox or something else that doesn't require registration please, and either post the link here or send it in a PM to me Happy I will gather everyone's files and send the link in a PM to everyone who is going to join Happy

I can bring several characters to help test if needed, but I won't be able to help with the actual listening. I'm no musician and also with too many accounts online I will get sound problems of a very loud crackling kind tongue out

A quite relaxed and random schedule is what's best for me at the moment so I'm selfishly going down that path for now

-----------------------------

Old post:

Just checking if there's a need for testing ABC's now and again Happy

It won't be every week, and the time would depend on the people who needs to test music, though never before Noon-ish /servertime since I'm most likely still asleep And not during Andune or SNS and such of course. And on Tuesdays I might be away until evening.

I should be able to bring several characters to help test if needed, but I won't be able to help with the actual listening. I'm no musician and also with that many accounts online I will get sound problems of a very loud crackling kind tongue out

Location would be the LMB kinhouse when several kinmembers can come help, and the Drunken Elves kinship house if we are so few that I have to multi-box a lot of characters. That way I can get them all there faster and easier Happy

So, is there anyone who needs to test music, and when would be best for you? What about in the middle of the week? Would a Thursday work?

Last edited by Corumael on 2017/03/07 1:25 pm; edited 3 times in total

Officer

Awarded:

Always available for testing and Thursdays are good.

Jigs and Reels a speciality; Laments on request. Low prices, will work for pie
Hollyberye
HIGH OFFICER

Awarded:

I'm happy to test, and my boxers that don't have horses and more than one map are in the LMB kin house. Thursdays I sometimes go to the Laurelin yard party, but still could do it then (most weeks).
Corulin
Corumael
Officer

Awarded:

Lovely!

I was thinking about perhaps suggesting somewhere around 2pm or perhaps 3pm /servertime? That should be around 20:00 and 21:00 in Sweden. Or would an earlier or later time work better? Happy

Awarded:

Corumael wrote:
Lovely!

I was thinking about perhaps suggesting somewhere around 2pm or perhaps 3pm /servertime? That should be around 20:00 and 21:00 in Sweden. Or would an earlier or later time work better? Happy

For me, 3PM would be better, especially as I need lead time to log them all in, etc. But I hope this isn't weekly--this is just for occasional testing, right? Testing, when needed?
Corulin
Corumael
Officer

Awarded:

Hollyberye wrote:
Corumael wrote:
Lovely!

For me, 3PM would be better, especially as I need lead time to log them all in, etc. But I hope this isn't weekly--this is just for occasional testing, right? Testing, when needed?

Yes, not weekly Happy

HIGH OFFICER

Awarded:

I do not have any songs at the moment, but I do have some I'd like to start working on if there'll be music testing in the future
Generally, any time before 3pm and after 5pm is Okay for me. (I have mom taxi duty from 3:00-5:00 many weekdays)

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Elimraen

I can bring Celebnel most Thursdays if needed Happy

Corulin
Corumael
Officer

Awarded:

Elimraen wrote:
I can bring Celebnel most Thursdays if needed Happy

Great!

Lhinnthel wrote:
I do not have any songs at the moment, but I do have some I'd like to start working on if there'll be music testing in the future
Generally, any time before 3pm and after 5pm is Okay for me. (I have mom taxi duty from 3:00-5:00 many weekdays)

The kids haven't planned their whole life around your LOTRO game time? Why not? envy

Maybe we could start 2:30pm and begin with Lhinn's ABC's?
Would that work for the rest of you as well? Happy

Officer

Awarded:

Do you meant today? I won't be available but can be next week.

Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

It occurs to me that I might want to test some of my current songs for possible revision/update (now that the music system is relatively stable) or for possible doubling and/or instrument substitution, but I typically cannot make a Thursday afternoon testing time. Perhaps some testing could occur at another time, or maybe work some of them into the Andune preshow practice?

In particular I want to test 'Wizards In Winter' prior to playing it at upcoming holiday events.

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, and Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault)

Tulenn
Officer

Awarded:

I cannot make it today because I have company visiting but I do have some files I'm working on (or reworking as the case may be.... I had them working after they changed the music system but haven't tested them since they changed it back...) So I would like to participate in helping to test and also have files tested. I just can't do today :/

Alt Kins:
Silvermoon Manor: alts-Sugarbell, Halliwyn, Callabeth, Jesstan, Orinhir, Audli, Candriell, Grif             
Silvermoon Vintners: alts-Darcyil, Jilanna, Esdell             
The Ravenhill Rovers: alts-Bekk, Draim, Nathrec

On Crickhollow: Tulenn & Cloverly (Old Winyards Kinship)
Corulin
Corumael
Officer

Awarded:

Keli wrote:
Do you meant today? I won't be available but can be next week.

Tulenn wrote:
I cannot make it today because I have company visiting but I do have some files I'm working on (or reworking as the case may be.... I had them working after they changed the music system but haven't tested them since they changed it back...) So I would like to participate in helping to test and also have files tested. I just can't do today :/

Not today Happy Either next week or the week after that if next week is too soon for people to get their ABC's ready Happy

Byrcha wrote:
It occurs to me that I might want to test some of my current songs for possible revision/update (now that the music system is relatively stable) or for possible doubling and/or instrument substitution, but I typically cannot make a Thursday afternoon testing time. Perhaps some testing could occur at another time, or maybe work some of them into the Andune preshow practice?

In particular I want to test 'Wizards In Winter' prior to playing it at upcoming holiday events.

If as many as can make it were to show up early to Andune practice, then we could test a few of your songs before the usual practice starts? Happy Might be able to bring in a few characters myself if I know in advance how many are needed Happy

Officer

Awarded:

Let's give 2:30pm this Thursday a go Happy

Those who can show up at 2:30pm, please do, otherwise it'll start at 3pm.

Upload files to be tested to Dropbox or something else that doesn't require registration please Happy

If too few can show up for this week, we'll try again next week Happy

Officer

Awarded:

I have some to upload, will do so soon(tm)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Lindalë All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: