Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

re: Ales & Tales 2/24 @ Buckland (Bree-land)

Greetings friends! Please join us this evening, for another fun night of Ales & Tales! We'll be partying at Buckland (south-western region of Bree-land). Nibbles & Nobs' starts at 8:30pm with open-stage, followed by the main show at 9:30pm (EST, /servertime).

If you would like to help out with any backstage tasks, please sign up at: http://tinyurl.com/atstagecrew We do appreciate any help you can give!

Old Winyards always has room for folks to join the house band!
If you'd like to play with us, be sure to have the latest LMB music file downloaded/updated: http://lonelymountainband.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5145705&gid=128176

You may sign up for this week's Old Winyards by replying to this thread or adding your name here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnIxmCbTo2KgdGxXNFBkVWtlazVJamU2QU05aHhvV0E#gid=77 (pink column on the right side). I can't wait to play with you all tonight! Set list is subject to change, depending on sign-ups ;)

Last edited by Lhinnthel on 2014/02/24 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

Would you please advertise the Carnival Ride this Saturday? It begins at 2:30pm EST/server at the Prancing Pony with a mounted procession to the Horsefields. There will be a concert, riding team demo, and trivia contest with a great prize - a Steed of the First Marshal! There is a post with more information in the LOTRO Player Events forum, or at WindyAcres.MyMiddleEarth.com

Thanks! I wish I could be there!

Awarded:

Though Luthmae would certainly love to be part of OW this evening, seems she has some unfinished business deep in the Fangorn Forest and won't be able to make the show. sad
Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

Kiralynn of Rohan wrote:
Would you please advertise the Carnival Ride this Saturday? It begins at 2:30pm EST/server at the Prancing Pony with a mounted procession to the Horsefields. There will be a concert, riding team demo, and trivia contest with a great prize - a Steed of the First Marshal! There is a post with more information in the LOTRO Player Events forum, or at WindyAcres.MyMiddleEarth.com

Thanks! I wish I could be there!

Byrcha added it to the announcements! Thanks for writing it up!

Anduial wrote:
Though Luthmae would certainly love to be part of OW this evening, seems she has some unfinished business deep in the Fangorn Forest and won't be able to make the show. sad

Aww, we'll miss you! We'll be sure to keep your spot warm :)

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Rimbli

I will try and be there, but don't want to sign up, because I dont know if I have to work late today.

Ill try though.

Awarded:

I'd like to apologize to Old Winyards. Last night during the dance set, my power strip came loose from the wall and cut the power to my PC. I hope this did not disrupt the encore, and that you had a fill in for my spot.

Awarded:

Galzagar does get so flustered when Luthmae is not there to elbow him into behaving. *flutter*
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

Oh, it was all right ... We got by, somehow. There was some crying, and maybe gnashing of teeth and some growling (though maybe that was just hungry-Hobbits nearby?). And we all needed extra pie, definitely. And some did run off wailing into the Old Forest, but that might be unrelated. Hopefully the crying has stopped by now.

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Sonca
Vulpes_Velox
Officer

Awarded:

Some of the local young hobbit hooligans that were on the fringes of the crowd for part of the night did come up to you after almost everyone had left. They had found a pail of chimney soot and used it to write some nasty things on your face, black out a few teeth, etc. When a couple of us ran them off, they where giggling about 'getting the first person to pass out.'

Thankfully the rain washed most of it off by the time we got back to check on you. "Fatty" said he would look after you till you got up as long as no more crebain came around.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: