Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aerelwen
Glewyn

re: App: Glewyn

The application submitted by Glewyn is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Aerelwen
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 106
Race : High Elf
Class : Lore-master

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I am friends with a lot of people in LMB. I am also in the band called the Stoors. I know Agie, Carysta, Thrasili, Aedon, Greyylene,to name a few. My alt who is Glewyn for two years in a row has sponsored the yearly annual Christmas Ball called Moonlight and Mistletoe Christmas Ball as a thank you to the music community for all their time and effort to put on concerts for players on Landroval.

Player info:

Age Range:
Old Fogey

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have: :
I played everquest for 17 years and ran the largest guild on the Tunare server. I have been playing Lotro for 4 years now because of the variety the game has to offer especially with the music.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
PST

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Aerelwen is in the band called the Stoors. She sings and writes song lyrics. She is a high elf.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
Sanctuary of the Gondorian

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
Agie, Carysta, Masonis, Thrasili.

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
Absolutely. I loved them all the ones I have been able to attend.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
Music and Writing lyrics to songs.

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
To have fun and be with a group of wonderful people.

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
My singing and writing.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
I have seen the movies so many times. I own the extended versions of them. I write a lot of lore based songs, which I use the books as reference guides.

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
I hope you will accept me as a member. I always admired LMB and I really want to be part of this great community.

Aerelwen
Glewyn

I apologize I was getting Error failing messages when I submitted this app 3 times I did not realize they went through till I had Thrasili look then I saw that I could see them. My apologies for that.
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

No worries. The error messages are a known issue with our forum host. Thank you for applying!

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

Hi ya Aerelwen!
Glad to see you have decided to join us. And yeah, as B said, this is a known issue with Guild Launch.

Aerelwen
Glewyn

re: Becoming part of LMB

Thank you to you both for letting me know. I accidently clicked the wrong age on one of the apps. I kept having to reput info in.

I would love to be part of LMB. I will be keeping Glewyn in Sanctuary of the Gondorian because of the annual Christmas Ball event, because that is an event I started and have enjoyed doing the entire time for our music community.

Since joining the band, I have totally learned what goes on behind the scenes of the music in this game and actually understand better the hard work that everyone puts into their music from the creation of the music, to lyrics, practice, and performance. Its a long road to travel which can be exhausting but very fulfilling in the end.
Avangrod

Good to see you here Aerelwen/ Glewyn :) I hope you will be a great fit for LMB!!!

Eilye
Field Marshal

Hey! I played on Tunare as well. The internets are not so big as they seem.

Happy to see you apply, but fair warning - there are Bobbits in this kinship. Naturally we’re embarrassed about it and doing our best to correct it, but... there it is.

Hope you’ll still consider joining us.
Carysta

Awarded:

Yay Glewyn/Aerel :) Can't wait to see you in kin :D

Is it festival time yet?
Aerelwen
Glewyn

Thank you for all that you have said. I am excited to join LMB, and look forward to when I can be a part of such a great community.
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

Greetings Aerelwen/Glewyn, your application has been approved. Please /joinchannel alesandtales and ask for an LMB officer to complete your interview.

Freemark
CEC Officer

Awarded:

Sooooooooooooooo happy that you joined LMB Glewyn! Yay!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum