Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Middle Earth Maiden

re: App: Kyrstiel - Hellenah

The application submitted by Kyrstiel - Hellenah is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Daiseybelle
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 22
Race : Hobbit
Class : Burglar

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I have attended several events sponsored by LMB and have enjoyed them very much! I love the creativity and fun LMB brings to our beloved Middle-Earth. (I attended under another name.)

Player info:

Age Range:
Old Fogey

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have: :
They are nearly too numerous to account briefly! Beginning in my late teens (some decades ago.) I began with adventures with D&D. Then shortly after Everquest launched I began my adventures in it's 3d world and enjoyed extended RP there. I had a go at EQ2 which I quite enjoyed but the RP community there was scarce at best so that fell by the wayside. I first began traveling LoTRo shortly after it's launch and purchased the expansions as they were released. I returned more recently to my beloved Middle-Earth late this past fall. I am an avid Tolkein Lore fan and have read most of his works numerous times. I am also in the midst of an intense study of the Sindarin language! I am hoping to reconnect with and build upon my RP experiences with others that enjoy the creative delight of walking in their characters shoes and bringing them to life!

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
Central - USA

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Daiseybelle has a passion for farming and cooking. She greatly admires the Baggins family and nearly worships the names Frodo and Bilbo. Her admiration would almost be described as "Hero Worship". She is looking to expand her talents to include "Burglary"... but as yet such skills are meager at best.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
The Alliance

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
n/a

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
Yes I have and I love it! The last Ales n Tales was a Hoot ! I loved the songs... .the lyrics in them were so creative and fun! I believe that was on my Loremaster (Veryanisse, who is currently in "The Alliance."

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
Lore immersion/Questing/Crafting

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
Conversation with others of like mind and interests mostly. The opportunity to participate in and assist with fun RP community events. (I'm not one that expects or needs a lot of "hand holding")

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
I would LOVE to add my creativity to the LMB community and as a part of it, enrich Middle-earth with fun, friendship and an appreciation for it's vast history & lore. Creativity spills over into every corner of my life and a love for spreading joy!

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
All of them except perhaps some of the more obscure writings of Tolkein. I have read and reread the major works several times each and have viewed all of the movies more times than I can count. The scene from the movies that always brings warmth to my heart and tears to my eyes no matter how many times I have seen it is at the end of the Return of the King. When Aragorn Elessar, the newly crown King, gets down on one knee and says "My friends.. you bow to no one.. " and the entire assembly follows his example.

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
I work from home and since I live alone have quite a bit of time to spend in Middle-Earth. Right now my main is in "The Alliance" (Veryanisse) though I am not sure that it is a good fit for me. Should my experience with LMB with Daiseybelle be as delightful as I hope... it is likely that I would be looking to bring my curent "main" as well several others "alts" to LMB. I have a bit of a back story already built for Veryanisse (my Loremaster/High Elf)

Middle Earth Maiden

re: Forum name adjustment made

I just updated my forum name to reflect my characters. Daiseybelle / Veryanisse
Crystalleowyn

re: APPROVED - App: Kyrstiel - Hellenah - by Aedon Durreah

Yay! Another burglarious hobbit!
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: Kyrstiel - Hellenah - by Aedon Durreah

Greetings, your application has been approved. Please /joinchannel alesandtales and ask for a friendly LMB officer to complete your interview.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum