Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amberflower
Officer

user avatar
Awarded:
Joined: 20 May 2013
Posts: 301

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Ales & Tales 4/16 at 7 Fairwood, Athrad Valen, Falathlor

Ales & Tales!
Hail, friends! Join us for Ales & Tales this Monday evening at 7 Fairwood Athrad Valen Celondim Home of Tirn en Taur!

Nibbles & Nobs starts at 8:30pm with open-stage, followed by the main show at 9:30pm (EDT, /servertime).

Help Out Backstage:
If you would like to help out with any backstage tasks, please sign up at: http://tinyurl.com/atstagecrew
Newcomers welcome! No experience necessary...we will train! We do appreciate any help you can give!

Play with Old Winyards:
Old Winyards always has room for folks to join the house band!
If you would like to play with us, be sure to have the latest LMBPlaylist 5.33 music file downloaded/updated. Latest release March 27th, 2018:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/file3.guildlaunch.net/128176/LMBPlaylist-5.33.zip

You may sign up for playing with the band this week at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Uz2_Tiu4JKUeng6OyZz7iiWqTl-T4iZO5vfT3jdrlK4/edit#gid=1228484112 on the right-hand side of the sheet. Or, just reply to this post.

If you are new, please indicate which instruments you play at the bottom of the sheet (and do bring them all with you).
Please be ready to rock by 9:00pm /servertime. Please wear burgundy...the color of wine!

Using Songbook to Sync music:
If you'd like to learn how to sync music with a band, Eilye has written a very informative guide explaining how to use the Songbook Plugin!
http://lonelymountainband.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10492542

Share a song or tale!
We always need folks to entertain!
If you have a song or tale to share, please come along and sign up to share it in the main show, or participate in Nibbles & Nobs' open-mic!

We do hope you can join us!


Last edited by Amberflower on 2018/04/16 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total


_________________
Amberflower, Aerilthael, Idryn, Lidhriel, Malleiran, Istuiwen, Gliwen, Lythril, Copperflower, Moonfleur, Amberhoney, Amberluna

Alt kin: Virtus Tentamine Gaudet - Packzii, Amberflora, Idrynna, Tartlett

"Indeed in nothing is the power of the Dark Lord more clearly shown than in the estrangement that divides all those who still oppose him."

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places;
but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief,
it grows perhaps the greater."

"Then you think that the Darkness is coming?' said Eowyn. 'Darkness Unescapeable?' And suddenly she drew close to him."

"...together they went up into the High City, and all the stars flowered in the sky."
Aedon Durreah
Hawt Officer

user avatar
Awarded:
Joined: 26 Sep 2007
Posts: 3526

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Ales & Tales 4/16 at 7 Fairwood, Athrad Valen, Falathlor

No sign up sheet yet, so just letting you know I will be there boss lady- miss Amber lady!


_________________
 
Tulenn
Officer

user avatar
Awarded:
Joined: 22 Mar 2014
Posts: 950

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Ales & Tales 4/16 at 7 Fairwood, Athrad Valen, Falathlor

I am not sure yet whether or not I will be there this evening. Most likely not...

I do know that I will definitely not be able to be there at all next Monday evening, the 23rd.

Just wanted to give you all a heads up.


_________________
LMB Alts: Rubypie, Mirryth, Fallonyl, Tenleigh, Irisanne, Yonalin

Alt Kins:
Silvermoon Manor: alts-Sugarbell, Halliwyn, Callabeth, Jesstan, Orinhir, Audli, Candriell, Grif             
Silvermoon Vintners: alts-Darcyil, Jilanna, Esdell             
The Ravenhill Rovers: alts-Bekk, Draim, Nathrec

On Crickhollow: Tulenn & Cloverly (Old Winyards Kinship)
Amberflower
Officer

user avatar
Awarded:
Joined: 20 May 2013
Posts: 301

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Ales & Tales 4/16 at 7 Fairwood, Athrad Valen, Falathlor

Aedon Durreah wrote:
No sign up sheet yet, so just letting you know I will be there boss lady- miss Amber lady!


Oh! There is a sheet I just didn't change the link


_________________
Amberflower, Aerilthael, Idryn, Lidhriel, Malleiran, Istuiwen, Gliwen, Lythril, Copperflower, Moonfleur, Amberhoney, Amberluna

Alt kin: Virtus Tentamine Gaudet - Packzii, Amberflora, Idrynna, Tartlett

"Indeed in nothing is the power of the Dark Lord more clearly shown than in the estrangement that divides all those who still oppose him."

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places;
but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief,
it grows perhaps the greater."

"Then you think that the Darkness is coming?' said Eowyn. 'Darkness Unescapeable?' And suddenly she drew close to him."

"...together they went up into the High City, and all the stars flowered in the sky."
Aedon Durreah
Hawt Officer

user avatar
Awarded:
Joined: 26 Sep 2007
Posts: 3526

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Ales & Tales 4/16 at 7 Fairwood, Athrad Valen, Falathlor

Tulenn wrote:
I am not sure yet whether or not I will be there this evening. Most likely not...

I do know that I will definitely not be able to be there at all next Monday evening, the 23rd.

Just wanted to give you all a heads up.

Time to chain Amber to the set list. *shifts eyes*


_________________
 
Aedon Durreah
Hawt Officer

user avatar
Awarded:
Joined: 26 Sep 2007
Posts: 3526

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Ales & Tales 4/16 at 7 Fairwood, Athrad Valen, Falathlor

Amberflower wrote:
Aedon Durreah wrote:
No sign up sheet yet, so just letting you know I will be there boss lady- miss Amber lady!


Oh! There is a sheet I just didn't change the link


hahah I do that too.


_________________
 
Aedon Durreah
Hawt Officer

user avatar
Awarded:
Joined: 26 Sep 2007
Posts: 3526

Send private message
Reply with quote

re: Re: Ales & Tales 4/16 at 7 Fairwood, Athrad Valen, Falat

Amberflower wrote:
Ales & Tales!
Hail, friends! Join us for Ales & Tales this Monday evening at 7 Fairwood Athrad Valen Celondim Home of Tirn en Taur!

Nibbles & Nobs starts at 8:30pm with open-stage, followed by the main show at 9:30pm (EDT, /servertime).

Help Out Backstage:
If you would like to help out with any backstage tasks, please sign up at: http://tinyurl.com/atstagecrew
Newcomers welcome! No experience necessary...we will train! We do appreciate any help you can give!

Play with Old Winyards:
Old Winyards always has room for folks to join the house band!
If you would like to play with us, be sure to have the latest LMBPlaylist 5.33 music file downloaded/updated. Latest release March 27th, 2018:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/file3.guildlaunch.net/128176/LMBPlaylist-5.33.zip

You may sign up for playing with the band this week at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Uz2_Tiu4JKUeng6OyZz7iiWqTl-T4iZO5vfT3jdrlK4/edit#gid=1228484112 on the right-hand side of the sheet. Or, just reply to this post.

If you are new, please indicate which instruments you play at the bottom of the sheet (and do bring them all with you).
Please be ready to rock by 9:00pm /servertime. Please wear burgundy...the color of wine!

Using Songbook to Sync music:
If you'd like to learn how to sync music with a band, Eilye has written a very informative guide explaining how to use the Songbook Plugin!
http://lonelymountainband.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10492542

Share a song or tale!
We always need folks to entertain!
If you have a song or tale to share, please come along and sign up to share it in the main show, or participate in Nibbles & Nobs' open-mic!

We do hope you can join us!


A small change the Kinhall is at 5 Waterbank in the same neighborhood.


_________________
 
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum