Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Veriwin
Officer

re: Ales & Tales for Tamoro

Aw. Thanks for keeping a record of all that. It's nice to have.
Forte Maestro

Awarded:

You can find the LOTROstream video here: Ales & Tales Tribute Concert for Player Tamoro with ForteMaestro - 11/6/17

Last edited by Forte Maestro on 2017/11/07 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Awarded:

Forte Maestro wrote:
You can find the LOTROstream video here: Ales & Tales Tribute Concert for Player Tamoro with ForteMaestro - 11/6/17

Looks great Forte. I love these recordings because I tend to miss most of what is going on during the show.

Hollyberye

Awarded:

The Tribute to Tamoro is posted on You Tube at https://youtu.be/uQI_GzZzNWE . You may have to manually set it to High Density, but it has processed to that level now.

It was a lovely tribute and memorial for Tam. **Special hugs to Tearna**
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

I just want to say 'thank you' to everyone who pitched-in with the celebration, whether recording or logging or storying or dancing or bantering or reminiscing or hosting or musicing or ... it was truly a wonderful evening. What better way to pay tribute to Tam than for the kin and the community to gather together in song and fun!

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Tearna Quickfoot
Pink Officer

Byrcha wrote:
I just want to say 'thank you' to everyone who pitched-in with the celebration, whether recording or logging or storying or dancing or bantering or reminiscing or hosting or musicing or ... it was truly a wonderful evening. What better way to pay tribute to Tam than for the kin and the community to gather together in song and fun!

Agreed!

Tam's sister was very touched by it all. But then, this is a fantastic group on a wonderful server... I knew she would be.

And awesome work on the moving picture shows!! I'll send the links of both of those to Tam's sister/family.

:)

Other active games: ESO (Tearna, T'nar, Tealan, etc.)
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

Excellent filming Holly!!

Dannigan
Officer

Awarded:

Byrcha wrote:

You said it, good Byrcha!

Also, I'm glad Tam's sister had a good time! Hooray! =)

Honor and fun,
Gori a.k.a. Dann =)

"No language is justly studied merely as an aid to other purposes. It will in fact better serve other purposes, philological or historical, when it is studied for love, for itself." - J.R.R. Tolkien, English and Welsh (1955)
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/J._R._R._Tolkien

My Lonely Mountain Band characters include Dannigan (main, 100th-level Human Warden), Briamil (95th-level Elven Rune-keeper), Gori "Mithrilfist" Brightforge (95th-level Dwarven Champion), Mithrilfists (also Gori, 60th-level Dwarven Guardian), and Whittle (95th-level Hobbit Hunter). Far apart, never alone! =)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: